imnice is offline New Member

anavar vs. winny for geting lean >

i have anavar and winny and clen . im not looking to put on any size just to lean down , i have used winny many times but never anavar. does anavar give you that lean look that winstrol does .

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    I'll let you know when I start my Var......I never did Var before but I did do winny and I'm expecting it to be alot different.

If really want to lean down I suggest cardio. Cardio is by far the best in terms of losing unwanted BF. Unfotunately bro, anabolics do not burn fat. Winny and var have excellent hardening and pumping effects on your muscles. So inturn it may appear that your losing BF. The clen will help in the fat burning process and I suggest that you run an ECA stack along with it(2wks on/2wks off). I have cycled anavar and my strength increased pretty quick. It kick in about 3-4 days. Personally I love winstrol and I include it into all my cycles because of the muscle hardening and pumps. Your going to have to careful bro because both those anabolics are 17aa s. That may put a little too much stress on the liver, but I guess that will depend on your doses. Make sure your taking a liver protectant and have clomid for post cycle.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    the hepatoxixity of var is very very mild they actually give it to patients wiith liver problems or aids .and winny is way over exagurated ,if us tic at ur 50 mg ed for not tto many weeks ull be fine !

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    depends on which var you have to be honest... spa will make your harder quick, winny is all about the same and is really damn good for helping preserve muscle while dieting and doing cardio.

big swoll is offline Member
    are you just wanting to take one of them, or stack them together

i dont know when i take winny i actually get jacked . but im happy with my size , i dont know what to expect from anavar but i know i love that lean look that winny gives you/

bump

Thread Information