32 yrs old
    5'10" 168lbs
    Body fat is around 15% if i had to guess not exactly sure
    4th cycle
    15 years in gym on and off

Test E 600mg/wk 1-16
    Deca 400mg/wk 1-14
    Dbol 20-40mg/day wk1-4

I plan on starting this cycle at the end of this week i have everything in hand. I need a question answered as to i have never ran any AI on cycle and need some advice. I have PCT Nolva/Clomid in check to begin 2wk after cycle. What do i need to run on cycle as i have read mixed reviews to prevent estrogen related side effects such as gyno and any other? I will be using ar-r products for this. Thanks.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Is your height and weight correct?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Prospect is offline New Member
    No its 178 i must have hit 6 instead. Not sure on BF% I just estimated. I am not fat at all tho. I have been training in Martial Arts for 15 years

zinghigh89 is offline Junior Member
    I don't think you can go wrong with Arimidex on cycle. I used Ar-r 's liquidex and am currently still using it while on cycle. I used 1mg/ed while I was on dbol and then lowered the dose to .5mg/ed while only on cypionate . I have had no side effects other than some aggression which only really came out in the gym, and some acne. However, you may want to look into something for prolactin related sides while you are running the deca . While everyone responds different prolactin sides can be nasty. Lactating nips, possible ED, nothing that a dude would want. For this i would look into dostinex, bromo, or I have even seen some guys use high doses of B6 to eradicate prolactin sides. If you have this already my apologies. Also- one of the vets may want to chime in but i have heard mixed things about whether or not liquid prolactin suppressants are effective if this is the case you may want to track down some pharma grade tablets.

Thanks zing i appreciate your input. I was thinking arimidex but just wanted to double check myself. Thanks again.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Even at 178, at your height with your bodyfat, you are really in the light side. Even more so having done 3 previous cycles.

What have been the results of these previous cycles and when was the last one?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

It has been roughly 2 years since last cycle which was Test E at 500mg/wk and Dbol 40mg ed 1-4wk. I had great gains on that cycle and gained around 25lbs. I have never weighed more than 155 until i did my first cycle. I am not a huge guy and never have been. I am not skin and bones to say the least i am actually bigger than most of my friends that are my age and height. My first cycle was deca only(i know it was stupid). I had to have back surgery in 2008 and lost some weight. Then again last year i got ran over and broke both of my ankles so i lost some more weight. I have slowly gained it back thankfully due to physical therapy, staying in the gym, and maintaining a proper diet.

Twin is offline Associate Member
    Sorry man but it Sounds like ur diet or training is screwed up with those stats.. I think u should post your diet. And routine ...
    Last edited by Twin; 02-04-2013 at 05:23 PM.

Thread Information