>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member

Should i up my AI

Sup all!

I am into week 3 of 750mg test weekly (or 800mg as per not loading the barrel correctly) along side of 60mg tbol daily. I am using anastrozol for an AI and dosing it at .25eod. An of corse Hcg @250iu 2x weekly.

Problem is I am getting some painful zits on my back and in my hair line. This is unusual for me and I feel they may be hormone related for obvious reasons. Is this a good indicator that i should up the AI? No gyno but only sore acne. Maybe a slight bit of facial gloating as well but not much.

Any feedback is appreciated.

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    Can be a sign of dirty gear.
    I use to get zits all time from ugl now I homebrew never had another spot.
    But if there is some bloating could be estrogen related

Quote Originally Posted by panntastic
    Well thats a bummer lol but I am pretty sure your right about dirty gear. It had some particles in it and I filtered through a wattman .22 but I guess it's just still dirty. I'm still thinking i should try to up the AI a little and see if it changes

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by >Good Luck< View Post
    Sup all!

I am into week 3 of 750mg test weekly (or 800mg as per not loading the barrel correctly) along side of 60mg tbol daily. I am using anastrozol for an AI and dosing it at .25eod. An of corse Hcg @250iu 2x weekly.

Problem is I am getting some painful zits on my back and in my hair line. This is unusual for me and I feel they may be hormone related for obvious reasons. Is this a good indicator that i should up the AI? No gyno but only sore acne. Maybe a slight bit of facial gloating as well but not much.

Any feedback is appreciated.
    Get some acne annihialtor from platinum labz for your acne. Best stuff we have seen for skin health.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIN

Get some acne annihialtor from platinum labz for your acne. Best stuff we have seen for skin health.
    Good to know. I suppose I can't know if it's e related unless I get BW?

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    From what I understand the dirty gear shit is a myth.

It's the hormonal change that causes the zits. Which I have plenty of, I ran one UGL - The zits popped up. A while later I switched to my previous UGL, I got even more pimples

I upped my Ai and I still get funky ass pimples. I got one like a eye ball on my back, just sprouted out of nowhere.

That's a bit of shit you are on, man. I think it is the high test that causes this. My 1st run I was on 500mg a week and got nothing. I ran the 800mg a week for the first month+ and the pimples just popped up.

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> >
    From what I understand the dirty gear shit is a myth.

It's the hormonal change that causes the zits. Which I have plenty of, I ran one UGL - The zits popped up. A while later I switched to my previous UGL, I got even more pimples

I upped my Ai and I still get funky ass pimples. I got one like a eye ball on my back, just sprouted out of nowhere.

That's a bit of shit you are on, man. I think it is the high test that causes this. My 1st run I was on 500mg a week and got nothing. I ran the 800mg a week for the first month+ and the pimples just popped up.
    Well I believe we are/were running the same gear... Did u get your AI from the same fool?! Maybe it's bogus

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    If you increase your AI for 4-6 days and you see a difference, you'll know its likely E2 related. If not, it may be something else. Ive done this several times and each time i notice a marked difference in my acne and mood.

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    If you increase your AI for 4-6 days and you see a difference, you'll know its likely E2 related. If not, it may be something else. Ive done this several times and each time i notice a marked difference in my acne and mood.
    Yes I would increase your dosage by half eod for a week and see how it goes.
    Also reply back to the thread with your results pls. tks

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox

Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck

Yes I would increase your dosage by half eod for a week and see how it goes.
    Also reply back to the thread with your results pls. tks
    Thanks guys, starting Wednesday I will up my AI to .5mg eod and monitor sides. I'll update with any changes. Cheers

Hey all, just an update... I'm pretty ticked because I think my adex is either under dosed or fake...

I recently raised my dose from .25mg EOD to .5mg EOD. Acne is slightly decreased but I seem to be getting a little bit of puffy nipples. No lump but they just seem a bit extended. The whole areola seems to be a bit further out than normal and when I flex they look weird... Should I try to change the the dose to ED or should I toss it and buy something else??? Just curious as to what you all would do.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Adex is a good product.. Do you trust the source? I convert like mad and need 1.75mg a week with a TRT dose. Play with it but dont go overboard and crash it. That's even worse.....

Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld
    Adex is a good product.. Do you trust the source? I convert like mad and need 1.75mg a week with a TRT dose. Play with it but dont go overboard and crash it. That's even worse.....
    I know my source has given me some stong oral tbol, and some legit test... Only worried about the dex....and as far as my e2 goes - That's what i am afraid of.... I definitely don't wanna crash it but I dont want gyno lol. I was thinking I will go .75mg eod if they get any worse... I wish i could just get some BW done

You may not be responding to your Adex for a variety of reasons, including under dosed, fake..ect. Have you used this protocol before with this AI and the same amount of Test?

If not, I would increase dose to .5mg ED for 4 days. (this will NOT crash you) Monitor on 5th day. If no changes, i would question your AI.

GhostOfRome is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by panntastic View Post
    what? lol I understand it can be dirty gear but the most logical answer is the hormonal imbalance.

subcutaneous gland produces more oily skin and thus the increase in acne buildup. My sister has bad acne and the dermatologist attributed it to hormones. I can attest because she is a very moody girl.

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox
    You may not be responding to your Adex for a variety of reasons, including under dosed, fake..ect. Have you used this protocol before with this AI and the same amount of Test?

If not, I would increase dose to .5mg ED for 4 days. (this will NOT crash you) Monitor on 5th day. If no changes, i would question your AI.
    Well since i have only run test as high as 500mg and running 800 now, and the adex j used was from AR-R before and different now... I'd say that your 4 day test phase is a smart move. I'll try that and see what I can notice. Thanks MK.

Youre welcome.

You have a PM.

Thread Information