Thread: AS and Arms

MarkyMark is offline Member

AS and Arms

I was asked this question on Friday by a client.. he wants to focus on building massive arms and doesnt really want to build much else.. he is in good shape naturally and just wants freakish arms I believe..

So here lies the question.. ( I do not suggest this I always try the natural way first ) if someone was to train just arms and shoulders heavy and intense .. and just train for fitness everywhere else .. would AS build them ( arms ) bigger than if they were to cycle and train everything hard and with high intensity ? or are they in essence wasting potential progress trying to make just one body part make double gains ?

Markymark

allskill87 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkyMark
    I was asked this question on Friday by a client.. he wants to focus on building massive arms and doesnt really want to build much else.. he is in good shape naturally and just wants freakish arms I believe..

So here lies the question.. ( I do not suggest this I always try the natural way first ) if someone was to train just arms and shoulders heavy and intense .. and just train for fitness everywhere else .. would AS build them ( arms ) bigger than if they were to cycle and train everything hard and with high intensity ? or are they in essence wasting potential progress trying to make just one body part make double gains ?

Markymark
    I'm assuming no, would he be lifting arms and shoulders once a week or twice? Seems like a lot of overtraining would be happening if he did strictly arms and shoulders twice a week and also all other body parts

Every 4 days... Bis, tris, shoulders and traps

I was hoping someone had some first hand experience or knows first hand.. please help

allskill87 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkyMark
    Every 4 days... Bis, tris, shoulders and traps
    so Monday bi, Tuesday tri, weds shoulders and traps, thurs rest of body thn back to bi's? Or every 4 days he's doing bi/tri/shoulder/traps?

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    So he wants to be like Greg valintino?

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Hey man!

It all depends on his genetic! Working out arms 3times a week is just ridicules.

Size of arms is not just about arm training but training your body equally, I always destroy biceps while heavy back routine!

jsanman is offline Associate Member
    training arms only will make a persons body look disproportionate , but if a person wants to thats their choice
    working out arms twice a week is possible if you do each muscle separate , id also recommend to train legs so the natural test levels stay high

Thread Information