LaxinKc is offline New Member

I need some help

WHATS UP---A FRIEND OF MINE WHO IS JUICING NOW TOLD ME ABOUT THIS SITE AND IHAVE BEEN DOING SOME RESEARCH ON HERE AND IT HAS BEEN VERY HELPFULL... BUT I STILL NEED MORE HELP...I JUST TUREND 20 YRS OLD AND I AM 6'2 ABOUT 220-225 LBS.....I PLAY DIV 2 LACROSSE AND I AM LOOKIN TO DO MY 1ST CYCLE..FROM WHAT RESEARCH I HAVE DONE I SEEM TO THINK THAT I HAVE FOUND ABOUT THREE GOOD POSSIBLE 1ST CYCLE DRUGS (DECA ,SUS,OR TEST)BUT I AM NOT 100 % SURE WHAT TO TAKE FOR MY FIRST CYCLE. I AM LOOKIN TO GET UP TO ABOUT 235 BUT I WANT MORE OF A DEFINED LOOK RATHER THAN A BULKY LOOK THICK LOOK....I AM READY TO DO THIS AS SOON AS I CAN GET SOME FEED BACK TO REALLY HELP MY DECESION...
    THANKS FOR THE TIME TO READ THIS

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Well sus is test so the question is do you want to deal with multi-esters. Do you get tested? You are a little young but at 20 old enough to make your own mistakes. I would buy test cyp or enanthate and deca and run both of them for ten to twelve weeks. Make sure you have an anti-e and clomid for post cycle recovery.

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    Well being that you're division 2 I'm pretty sure you have a chance of being tested.

I'd follow Ricksons advice but change the Deca to EQ. The deca is detectable for for over a year.

xxxl83

big swoll is offline Member
    i agree with xxxl83...im not sure what your testing policy is but i know in baseball we get tested by the NC double Assholes in a couple of weeks...if you get tested before any tournaments, or any post season games you will definately want to stay away from deca ...it can stay in your system for up to a year and a half...might want to check out some drug profiles

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I agree if you get tested you need to go with something like prop and anavar .

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    specially prop cause its a short chained ester !!!!! Good luck !

LaxinKc is offline New Member
    THANKS GUYS YOU HAVE BEEN VERY HELPFUL...I AM SURE I WILL BE SEEKING YOUR ADVICE ALOT
    THANKS AGAIN

Thread Information