alboks77 is offline New Member

Angry help with first cycle

I started a cycle of just deca 3 weeks ago, and have been taking 1ml shots every 5 days. its my first cycle, and i want to get the most out of it. i've been increasing my calorie and protein intake and am still seeing no gains in strength, size and weight. is there anything i should be doing differently, or anything i should be doing that i'm not.

Gizmo is offline Junior Member
    1ml of deca every 5 days eh......if you have deca 100mg/ml it's no wonder you see no gains.
    If it is that you need to take like 4 times that dose

Giz

If I were you, I'd try shooting it at least twice a week(assumeing that your deca is 200 per.) I'm also thinking that your under the impression that a deca only cycle is going to solicit great gains, but in all reality its not. IMO, I might mix some kind of Test in there as well. Three weeks isn't really long enough to see any gains though, I personally have not noticed much in the form of gains for 4-5 weeks of use. Also I would run this combo for at least 8-10 weeks. It gets expensive, but if you're going to do it, there is no sense in going half assed. Maybe you might want to think of doing a little more research on the subject before you continue your usage. Just a little friendly advice

MUSTANG_18 is offline Associate Member
    What kind of Deca is it ? Deca takes about 4 weeks to take full effect and at that dose it may take a little longer so be patient and just keep up a good diet.

M18

Thread Information