Psaletta is offline Member

Add clen to tren cycle

Would it be beneficial to add clen to the end of a prop/tren ace cycle if leaning out is your goal? Or is it not going to give the effects as it normally does due to the tren?

human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Psaletta
    Would it be beneficial to add clen to the end of a prop/tren ace cycle if leaning out is your goal? Or is it not going to give the effects as it normally does due to the tren?
    I take clen on and off damn near year around. If your trying to speed your thyroid up bc the tren is slowing it down I like t3 but some like t4 also... T3 works great for me with tren... I actually seem to put on more size, "I think this has to do with better food utilization

Quote Originally Posted by human project

I take clen on and off damn near year around. If your trying to speed your thyroid up bc the tren is slowing it down I like t3 but some like t4 also... T3 works great for me with tren... I actually seem to put on more size, "I think this has to do with better food utilization
    So t3 would lean you out better then clen would? I'm really just trying to get as cut as I can by end of cycle.

So t3 would lean you out better then clen would? I'm really just trying to get as cut as I can by end of cycle.
    Let me add that I train 5x a week and eat 2000 cals a day which is 450 below tdee my 2 days off I fast for 12 hours after I wake up and include 45 min of cardio

Bump

kawika is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Psaletta View Post

Let me add that I train 5x a week and eat 2000 cals a day which is 450 below tdee my 2 days off I fast for 12 hours after I wake up and include 45 min of cardio
    What are your stats? 2k calories a day seems like nothing but I guess it depends in your size

BBJT200 is offline Senior Member
    I'm currently 187 @ 10.5% and eating about 2k cals/day. TDEE is ~3500/day. Considering upping my cals in a week or so once I get closer to my photoshoot.
    525mg tren , 250mg test E/wk. 65mcg t3, 120mcg clen .

Fat is just peeling off of me at this point.
    I think that clen, t3 make an excellent addition to a cycle of tren.
    If I got side effects from clen/t3 I might reconsider, but since I don't...I am running them.

Quote Originally Posted by JTathlete View Post
    I'm currently 187 @ 10.5% and eating about 2k cals/day. TDEE is ~3500/day. Considering upping my cals in a week or so once I get closer to my photoshoot.

If I got side effects from clen/t3 I might reconsider, but since I don't...I am running them.
    Nice. That's a big deficit. Did you start the clen at 120 mcg?

Also what's your bf goal?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by kawika

Nice. That's a big deficit. Did you start the clen at 120 mcg?

Also what's your bf goal?
    A tdee if 3500 at those stats is way too high so the deficit is much smaller than it looks. Unless JT has an insanely physical job.

TDEE calculators are notorious for over estimating calories required. I'm the same stats pretty much as JT and have been gaining at 3000cals.

Generally we use a formula of LBM x 15 to calculate a more reliable TDEE. For JT that's approx 2550cals.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by SteM View Post

A tdee if 3500 at those stats is way too high so the deficit is much smaller than it looks. Unless JT has an insanely physical job.

TDEE calculators are notorious for over estimating calories required. I'm the same stats pretty much as JT and have been gaining at 3000cals.

Generally we use a formula of LBM x 15 to calculate a more reliable TDEE. For JT that's approx 2550cals.
    2500 seems s little more realistic for that weight. I like the simplicity of lbmx15 although ive found the harris Benedict formula to be fairly accurate for my own body.

What's your physical active like jd? Must be hell if you do need 3500 and you are ay a 40% deficit

allskill87 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JTathlete

Ur 187 and tdee is 3500?? I'm 220 and tdee is advised 2800 I calculated mine 3200. Are you sure yours is right?

Ps not saying you don't know what it talking about just confused how urs is 700 more thn mine and I'm 33lbs heavier

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by allskill87 View Post
    Ur 187 and tdee is 3500?? I'm 220 and tdee is advised 2800 I calculated mine 3200. Are you sure yours is right?

Ps not saying you don't know what it talking about just confused how urs is 700 more thn mine and I'm 33lbs heavier
    Hell...I'm 242 and my TDEE is under 3000 lol!

allskill87 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1

Hell...I'm 242 and my TDEE is under 3000 lol!
    Haha ok at least It's not just me who thinks that's off. Maybe it's supposed to say 2500 not 3500 haha

Nvm I see stem said something before me

BBJT200 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SteM View Post

5days/wk @ 6sets of 12, 6 exercises. [3 compound, followed by 3 isolation]
    --->90 mins incline treadmill @ 140BPM. Usually amounts to roughly 4.5 miles of hill. [treadmill estimates this as roughly 300 cal/60min, so 500 per 90min]

6 days/week 60 mins AM fasted cardio ^same as above
    6days/week cardio post dinner ^ same as above.

Fat loss goal is 8%. I'm also doing I.F. 18 / 6 split.

My exercise IS my job. I work as a model and take my "nonworking hours" seriously, just like any other job.
    Last edited by BBJT200; 02-08-2013 at 11:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kawika

What are your stats? 2k calories a day seems like nothing but I guess it depends in your size
    5'11 182 @13%

5'11 182 @13%
    Goal is to get down to 10-11% then bulk up to 205-210 and maintain as close as I can to that bf

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    OP im using prop tren and clen right now and its Good to go, the bf is dropping and my strength is through the roof and im in slight calorie deficit, weight is about the same. I dont like or trust T3 i think it melts muscle.

Quote Originally Posted by MR-FQ320
    OP im using prop tren and clen right now and its Good to go, the bf is dropping and my strength is through the roof and im in slight calorie deficit, weight is about the same. I dont like or trust T3 i think it melts muscle.
    Nice. I haven't done any research on t3 so didn't really plan on using it. Nice to know about the clen . What's your dose at?

I've switched onto tren prop while the sus dissipates from my blood for three weeks, So I have slightly more long esthered test in my body to begin with. Test prop 50 mg ed tren a 50 mg ed Chinese clen 80 mcg ed although it feels like 40mcg

Quote Originally Posted by MR-FQ320
    I've switched onto tren prop while the sus dissipates from my blood for three weeks, So I have slightly more long esthered test in my body to begin with. Test prop 50 mg ed tren a 50 mg ed Chinese clen 80 mcg ed although it feels like 40mcg
    That's funny.. Just pinned my last sust today switching to prop Saturday also tren ace. Prop will be .75 mg eod and tren a 100 eod. Clen starting at 20 the. Moving up as I go. Are you running keto along with it?

In carbs. Wish I could stay on for another six weeks but the mrs wants another baby. Started cardio yesterday which was good considering the tren , no adverse effects.

Tbh mate I would probably double the prop your on, I'm on 350 pw and wouldn't want to go any lower, I think 500/525 pw would be ideal, well it would for me anyway.

Thread Information