VinnyDaKid is offline New Member

newbie question about needles....

I'm sorry, I know this is probably a stupid question but I'm confused. Say I want to take 400mg of Deca (or whatever...) ..how many cc's is that on a syringe? I'm not sure how to measure out 400mgs. Also, the needles I'm getting are 22g , 1.5 inch 3 cc's. Does that sound about right to you guys? I've never done this before.
    Thanks in advance!

Vinny Da' Kid

GETTINBIGGER is offline Junior Member
    Depending on what you have the deca can be 50-300mg/ml. And of course 1ml=1cc. Find out what you got. Most deca organon etc is 100mg/ml. But qv makes 300mg/ml. Make sure you know what up b4 you shoot anything.

The needles should be fine, Iuse 22g 1.5" for glutes and 1" for quads. Yo really don't want to shoot more than 2cc's at a time. But I find that 3cc is ok in the glutes but iprefer not to as it limits scar tissue and soreness.

Tephlon is offline New Member
    Originally posted by GETTINBIGGER
    Depending on what you have the deca can be 50-300mg/ml. And of course 1ml=1cc. Find out what you got. Most deca organon etc is 100mg/ml. But qv makes 300mg/ml. Make sure you know what up b4 you shoot anything.

The needles should be fine, Iuse 22g 1.5" for glutes and 1" for quads. Yo really don't want to shoot more than 2cc's at a time. But I find that 3cc is ok in the glutes but iprefer not to as it limits scar tissue and soreness.
    yep

VinnyDaKid is offline New Member

Thanks guys!!

Thanks for your help! I'm going to post pictures of what I have in the photo section to make sure tht what I have is indeed Deca .

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    TT Makes a 300 mg deca , and yes QV does also. Find out what mg deca you have per 300mg (1 CC). Therefore if you are planning on doing 300mg a week of deca, and let's say you have TT or QV 300mg Deca, that would be 1CC per week.

Thread Information