CelticPride12 is offline Junior Member

Advice on DBOL + Sust cycle

Stats:

Height: 6'3
    Weight: 245
    Body fat %: 9%-13%

I am looking to start a Dbol and Sust cycle for the first time. My first cycle consisted of Test Prop 100mg and Winstrol and my last cycle was Test Prop 150mg and anavar .
    I'm only going to run the Dbol for about 8 weeks and the Sust for about 12 weeks and then pick up with Test prop until the end and then finish my cycle with some var for the last 8 weeks.
    What should the dosage look like and how long can I run this cycle after finishing the sust until I have to use a PCT?

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    welcome!

before you start, would you like to read this first?
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...*#.URNLUmeditQ

stpete is offline Banned
    We've already told this cat many times. Celtic, why man?

Well those are some threads to make anyone turn away. I read some of them and I make sure I have a PCT before I start anything. I shouldve mentioned that in those last two cycles I have pct with Clomid and Nolva both times.

Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    We've already told this cat many times. Celtic, why man?
    Why what?

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    its not really something to scare people away. its to give people the best information for them to make a decision. you have to fully understand the risks, know that it really can happen to you.. YES!!! YOU!!!!

and if you understand and accept the risks, then you can proceed, WITH EXTREME CAUTION. cos you've been warned

as for you questions, i would personally advice you to stick to a test only cycle. pct can start 18days after last dose of sust. but it may depend on the actual blend in your "sust". each lab may have a different blend.

Quote Originally Posted by AD View Post
    its not really something to scare people away. its to give people the best information for them to make a decision. you have to fully understand the risks, know that it really can happen to you.. YES!!! YOU!!!!

and if you understand and accept the risks, then you can proceed, WITH EXTREME CAUTION. cos you've been warned

as for you questions, i would personally advice you to stick to a test only cycle. pct can start 18days after last dose of sust. but it may depend on the actual blend in your "sust". each lab may have a different blend.
    I appreciate the info. and I understand the risks. I want to try dbol but only for a short amount of time because I understand it is one of the "harsher" ones. But also after I finish the sust I am going to start with Test Prop. I'm only looking to run any sort of a cycle for about 4-5 months. Any advice on how that can be possible and when and where the breaks should be taken?

stpete is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CelticPride12 View Post
    Why what?
    Dude, you have been around here. You're post count may say something different but i know better. Now, you want to proceed fine, i don't care, not my body. But i won't help simpy cause you lie.

Good Luck...And i wish you all the best.

Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    Dude, you have been around here. You're post count may say something different but i know better. Now, you want to proceed fine, i don't care, not my body. But i won't help simpy cause you lie.

Good Luck...And i wish you all the best.
    I'm brand new to this and I was just reading some of the posts under my thread and I understand why you think ive been around lol I can promise you this is my first time posting though

stpete is offline Banned
    Well listen guy, i have seen you around here for a while. Now, if i need to get IP i can. And it's not your first post. I'm here to help just like all my friends, but a liar we won't tolerate.

Want to start over? Why did you delete your avi once i was onto you?

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete
    Well listen guy, i have seen you around here for a while. Now, if i need to get IP i can. And it's not your first post. I'm here to help just like all my friends, but a liar we won't tolerate.

You may have been out for a bit bro, but you don't miss a beat do you!?!

stpete is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    You may have been out for a bit bro, but you don't miss a beat do you!?!
    No i don't. haha...

I'm positive that this is my first post? All I'm looking for is some knowledgable advice. I'm not sure how to prove to you that this is my first thread.

I deleted my AVI because I'm a little paranoid about having a name and posting in the first place.

No i don't. haha...
    Is there a way to private message?

stpete is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CelticPride12 View Post
    I deleted my AVI because I'm a little paranoid about having a name and posting in the first place.
    It was only your stomach....You deleted cause you thought you'd throw me off. Bad news for you, i hate the Celtics. That's why i know!

Alright dude Im not sure what to tell you. This is a big website with a lot of people. If someone with around the same build as me has been on here doing whatever Idk what you want. Your wrong and I would just like some advice that's why I came on here. I wanted to put my stats on here so people could have a understanding and to better their answers, not to be accused of being someone else.

bigsiv is offline Productive Member
    I think you should listen to Stpete your talking about 8 weeks of dianabol in a 4-5 month cycle!!!! At 20 years old!!!!

This has future problems written all over it. I would suggest you stop doing any cycles and start reading up. By the way them stats look very impressive can you show us a picture? If not you lie !

Quote Originally Posted by bigsiv
    I think you should listen to Stpete your talking about 8 weeks of dianabol in a 4-5 month cycle!!!! At 20 years old!!!!

This has future problems written all over it. I would suggest you stop doing any cycles and start reading up. By the way them stats look very impressive can you show us a picture? If not you lie !
    Yeah I really need guidance In a way to have a solid cycle for a 4-5 month cycle.
    Overall I'm looking to do just a small amount of dbol to start me off and to really just run test for a while but I'm not sure what the time frame for test should be. Like if there needs to be any breaks and pcts in between or what not

This is the gear I'm going to be working with
    Dbol - small amount (bulk)
    Sust - medium amount (bulk)
    Test Prop - majority of cycle after sust (bulk/cut)
    Anavar - towards the end (summertime cut)
    Clomid and Nolva

Also any suggestions to help with acne during or after cycle

Quote Originally Posted by CelticPride12

Yeah I really need guidance In a way to have a solid cycle for a 4-5 month cycle.
    Overall I'm looking to do just a small amount of dbol to start me off and to really just run test for a while but I'm not sure what the time frame for test should be. Like if there needs to be any breaks and pcts in between or what not

This is the gear I'm going to be working with
    Dbol - small amount (bulk)
    Sust - medium amount (bulk)
    Test Prop - majority of cycle after sust (bulk/cut)
    Anavar - towards the end (summertime cut)
    Clomid and Nolva

Also any suggestions to help with acne during or after cycle
    I don't even know where to begin

Dbol small amount?
    Sust medium amount?
    Test prop majority of cycle (bulk/cut)?

I thought you said you had done two previous cycles yet you haven't a clue on amounts or duration. Do you have an A.I planned and Hcg protocol?

Are you on TRT because if not the way you are going you will end up on it.

Research research research
    Where's that picture?

I don't even know where to begin

Dbol small amount?
    Sust medium amount?
    Test prop majority of cycle (bulk/cut)?

I thought you said you had done two previous cycles yet you haven't a clue on amounts or duration. Do you have an A.I planned and Hcg protocol?

Are you on TRT because if not the way you are going you will end up on it.

Research research research
    Where's that picture?
    Ill be more than willing to show you some pictures but I don't want to post them here. If you have a email or something that would work.

I'm not sure amounts for the dbol and sust .. Ik the sust is only 2 shots a week. Yes my previous cycles I ran test prop 100mg EOD for 2 1/2 months and Winstrol 50mg ED for 4 weeks .. And then this last cycle was Test Prop 150mg EOD for 6 weeks and Anavar 50mg ED for 4 weeks.
    Nolva and Clomid followed each cycle.

Really what I'm trying to get to is... Can I start my cycle off with dbol and sust for like a month and then continue running test prop for a long time .. If so how long can I run it without using a pct

Quote Originally Posted by CelticPride12

Ill be more than willing to show you some pictures but I don't want to post them here. If you have a email or something that would work.

I'm not sure amounts for the dbol and sust .. Ik the sust is only 2 shots a week. Yes my previous cycles I ran test prop 100mg EOD for 2 1/2 months and Winstrol 50mg ED for 4 weeks .. And then this last cycle was Test Prop 150mg EOD for 6 weeks and Anavar 50mg ED for 4 weeks.
    Nolva and Clomid followed each cycle.

Really what I'm trying to get to is... Can I start my cycle off with dbol and sust for like a month and then continue running test prop for a long time .. If so how long can I run it without using a pct
    I know what you are getting at but rather than me spoon feed you a cycle you can easily find the info your looking for in the search function. Look for most common beginners cycles by MickeyKnox.

Sust is test plain and simple the only difference is its a blend of different esters. I can't give you cycle advice because for me you are lacking in the maturity to learn about what you are doing I don't mean to sound like a dick but you really need to do some research buddy

I know what you are getting at but rather than me spoon feed you a cycle you can easily find the info your looking for in the search function. Look for most common beginners cycles by MickeyKnox.

Sust is test plain and simple the only difference is its a blend of different esters. I can't give you cycle advice because for me you are lacking in the maturity to learn about what you are doing I don't mean to sound like a dick but you really need to do some research buddy
    Alright thank you I appreciate it. What would you recommend for acne control during a cycle? Arimidex maybe??

Great thread by MickeyKnox and I found exactly what I was looking for. A quick question about the cycle though. Will I be fine with continuing with test prop after the 12 week is done for about another 4 weeks and end with anavar before I pct?

""
    Option 1, Long Ester

Wk 1-12 Testosterone Enanthate = 250mg twice/wk e3.5d
    Wk 1-4 Dianabol (Dbol ) = 30mg/day *half life is 4-6hrs
    Wk 1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg eod - monitor and adjust accordingly.
    Wk 1-14.5 hCG = 250iu twice/wk day before test injection.

PCT
    Begins wk 15 to wk 19

Clomid 75/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/40/20/20

*Note: If youre currently on TRT/HRT you skip PCT and simply return to your dosing protocol

Option 2. Short Ester

Wk 1-8 Testosterone Propionate = 100mg eod.
    Wk 3-8 Anavar = 60mg/day dosed 20mg every 8 hours.
    Wk 1-8 Aromasin 12.5mg eod day after Prop - monitor and adjust accordingly.
    Wk 1-8 hCG = 250iu twice/wk day before Prop. Same day as AI.

PCT
    Begins wk 9 to wk 12

Clomid 75/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/40/20/20
    ""

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    The only thing I will say is if you want to have ED problems.Then you just keep doing wat your doing.And that is your only problem you will have.

Just a quick question Celtic what exactly is your goal here? You have some pretty impressive stats for your age stats I would love to have, so are you bulking/cutting what?

Songdog has a good point your setting yourself up for future problems ED ain't a funny thing it's a fvcking nightmare !!!

Just a quick question Celtic what exactly is your goal here? You have some pretty impressive stats for your age stats I would love to have, so are you bulking/cutting what?

Songdog has a good point your setting yourself up for future problems ED ain't a funny thing it's a fvcking nightmare !!!
    I'm looking to bulk up before June and then cut a little through June and early July. I would like to have most of everything out of my system come mid August. I understand the risks and I'm willing to do it. I have a steady relationship so that might help with accepting everything if the nightmare comes true haha

EINTPIAN17 is offline New Member
    This is exactly the reason why people end up with major side effects and give AAS a bad rep...

Quote Originally Posted by EINTPIAN17
    This is exactly the reason why people end up with major side effects and give AAS a bad rep...
    This is exactly why I'm asking questions and asking for advice so I become more educated.

Thread Information