10wheeler is offline Associate Member

Question Im new here guys need help pls!!!

hi there iron maniacs im new here and i find this web site fascinating im into natural body building and want to try some roids on me m 21 yrs old 5 8" 150 lbs ive been working out for 2 yrs now. I just want to get ur professional opinions on the best stuff i could use. I'm planning to use sustanon 250 is this a good one or is there other better stuff to use? any tips for newby like me

cosmokramer is offline Junior Member
    Stay on this board and do a lot more research before you start.

Cosmo

Medicine Man is offline Associate Member
    woooo.... slow down there bro. at 5'8'' 150 you can do a lot more with your diet and training... im sure you can get to AT LEAST 180 naturally if you do everything right. you need to do more research or at least send up more of your stats ... bf, workout history, goals, etc
    sust is a great thing for steriod novices, however, if your diet is not on and your training is not orgainzed and you are not 100% commited to what you are getting into, you will NOT see the benefits you are looking for. so slow down, and write a reply. what do you do normally for your training? what do you eat daily? how much protein, carbs, cals, fat? how much have you gained in 2 years?
    these are all ?s that should be answered before you even think of starting.... there is a lot more to gear use that you may think, and you dont want to get into something that you arent ready for.
    waiting to hear back
    MM

REM
    REM is offline Member
    go to steriods resources click on
    CYCLE FOR NOVICE, see a few cycles, then go to
    steriods effectiveness and check how effective the cycle is for you, depends on your goal wether
    is size, mass or both. you will find everything
    you need to start your first cycle.
    leave the rest to the professional vets, seniors,
    and juniors will lead you till you accomplish
    your goal. stick around bro it,s fun.

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    I think that you should train harder, Eat more and diet. I think that you should be at least 170-180 lbs 11%bf at 5'8 to start juice. I would also use other stuff than sust250.

REM
    REM is offline Member
    can someone explain why you guys advice to start
    juicing at 170 or heavier, see he,s 150 i,m 160
    i know 10lbs big deal right, but whats the main
    reason.....

Medicine Man is offline Associate Member
    first off it depends on height, weight, bf, experience, and diet.... i dont recommened people jucining if they havent at least tried to reach their potential. why? because they need to fix up the other aspects of bodybuilding that they dont have in line BEFORE they start to do anything with drugs. diet is about 70% of the battle, if that isnt in line you arent going to gain as much as you could have with/without gear.
    at 150 and his height he is relaly skinny therefore he isnt doing something right... diet, organization, sups, training, motivation... also, once you start gear many believe you lose a lot of your gaining potential that you had origionally. you dont want to do that... do you? so, that is my input i could go on FOREVER about this but above is my shorthand version to your question
    MM

Originally posted by Medicine Man
    first off it depends on height, weight, bf, experience, and diet.... i dont recommened people jucining if they havent at least tried to reach their potential. why? because they need to fix up the other aspects of bodybuilding that they dont have in line BEFORE they start to do anything with drugs. diet is about 70% of the battle, if that isnt in line you arent going to gain as much as you could have with/without gear.
    at 150 and his height he is relaly skinny therefore he isnt doing something right... diet, organization, sups, training, motivation... also, once you start gear many believe you lose a lot of your gaining potential that you had origionally. you dont want to do that... do you? so, that is my input i could go on FOREVER about this but above is my shorthand version to your question
    MM
    appreciate ur tips man I've worked out 2 yrs now, off for 3 months coz i went to military school my body fat is 8-9% and i workout one body part a week.Before I was only 120 lbs do you think my gains aren't good enough any more suggestions.In my country my size now isn't so skinny at all Im going for the Mens Health cover guys type of body is this possible in a year without juice?

Originally posted by REM
    go to steriods resources click on
    CYCLE FOR NOVICE, see a few cycles, then go to
    steriods effectiveness and check how effective the cycle is for you, depends on your goal wether
    is size, mass or both. you will find everything
    you need to start your first cycle.
    leave the rest to the professional vets, seniors,
    and juniors will lead you till you accomplish
    your goal. stick around bro it,s fun.
    Ive seen the cycles my persoal trainer is a 5 time nationaL champ and he used sus 250 on his first cycle im new to roids and i dont trust my PT that much and I think i need more motivation if im gonna use juice, im really serious about body building and Im willing to go on with my training even though roids are ovr priced in our country( sus 250 costs 30$US per amp ) im going for 170-180 pounds of lean mass will a few cycles be enough? w intense training. tnx for ur help il wait for ur reply

Originally posted by REM
    can someone explain why you guys advice to start
    juicing at 170 or heavier, see he,s 150 i,m 160
    i know 10lbs big deal right, but whats the main
    reason.....
    What was ur weight before u started training? height? Age? i gained 30 -35 lbs in 2 yrs lean mass 8-9% bf is this good enough?

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    You sound as if you have the diet and training right.Sure you could get to 180lbs and look like a do-nut.Some people reach their natural growth quicker than others and I think you guys should bear that in mind not everyone can put masses of weight on if you don,t agree with that checkout the different body types.

On the AAS subject all I would say is do as much research and for most of us it is a very big step starting your cycle.Learn about the different types of AS and what you want to achieve.Knowledge is the key to your cycle being successful and yielding the results you want.

REM
    REM is offline Member
    long time bill boy, nice to heard from you man

Rusty is offline New Member
    Read up on the subject and wait about a year or so til your body reaches it's peak.

Hey bro. Do me a favor, please post your picture. It will help us a lot. What country do you live in???

REM
    REM is offline Member
    Originally posted by orion casareo

Ive seen the cycles my persoal trainer is a 5 time nationaL champ and he used sus 250 on his first cycle im new to roids and i dont trust my PT that much and I think i need more motivation if im gonna use juice, im really serious about body building and Im willing to go on with my training even though roids are ovr priced in our country( sus 250 costs 30$US per amp ) im going for 170-180 pounds of lean mass will a few cycles be enough? w intense training. tnx for ur help il wait for ur reply
    ORION you stated it that you r serious about body
    building which is nothing wrong, you got a goal
    and you will do it no matter what it takes, no problem bro.. since you haven,t start yet and you also concern for your health, than you should try to do a "LIVER FUNCTION TEST" or talk to your
    doctor see what he tells to do.. see i,m telling this bc he didn,t want to increase my dose, but after the test whats done, now i,m doing a combo
    of sust, sten, test250 all 750mg p/week this is my first real cycle, no gains yet but cuts are well
    formed and defined. you don,t have to go through
    all this bullshit you know, its up you and your
    situation just helping like everybody else.

REM
    REM is offline Member

What was ur weight before u started training? height? Age? i gained 30 -35 lbs in 2 yrs lean mass 8-9% bf is this good enough?
    130lbs 5,8 33, i gained 20lbs. bf 11%.
    accordinly to the weight and height chart
    for our height we r ok, that,s the stupid chart
    what about us,i want to be heaveir than this you know. what else bro all can say is keep searching
    and read and told you stick around you will learn
    from this wonderful people..

Shredz is offline Respected Member

hey there..read bro read

I do exactly this:

cosmokramer Stay on this board and do a lot more research before you start.
    you are only 21 bro..your test is follow like crazy through you body naturally. Wait a while..do some research and then make some major decision..you young guys are always in to much of a rush..slow down..

it will be just fine.

I went from 154lbs to 185lbs in 4-5 months. all muscule. Good diet hard training, basic supplements, no juice.

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    Keep training natrualy for a while and keep getting as much info as possible.Stay on the board you will learn a lot...

Thumbs up

i think im goin to stick to my workout naturally and see whats my outcome in 2 mos. have my health stats checked and train harder. Ill try to post my pic this week. tnx for ur help guys really appreciate it REM i agree on u we certainly need to be heavier by the way how long u been using juice? r u asian?, m from the Philippines anyone familiar with my country?

REM
    REM is offline Member
    i think im goin to stick to my workout naturally and see whats my outcome in 2 mos. have my health stats checked and train harder. Ill try to post my pic this week. tnx for ur help guys really appreciate it REM i agree on u we certainly need to be heavier by the way how long u been using juice? r u asian?, m from the Philippines anyone familiar with my country?
    i just started my official cycle last month, but i been using roids since 2 years ago on a non cycle
    basics. no i,m an asian i,m half asshole half
    morron. asshole bc i always want to rush things, morron bc i didn,t search for the right info,
    otherwise, i would be in a better shape than this.
    i,m familiar with your country my boss is phillipino he,s cool we do karokee together all the time is fun, ooh by the way orion, food is very good, i like higado with a beer man i,m
    hungry now. orion i hope you reach your goal bro.

THE JU-ICE is offline Associate Member
    I trained naturally for 5 years. Quit for a year and went back. Went back at 183lbs and after 2 months of hard training and eating gained 12lbs of solid muscle. All natural. When I felt i hit a plateau, I hit the gear. WOW!!!! i did my reasearch here first though. Keep that in mind. Get a plan of attack and execute it precisely!!! Knowledge is power!!!!!!

Thread Information