mwilkinson is offline Associate Member

bunk gear/waste of 10 weeks - start another or pct

206/12% bf
    6 or so previous cycles

The most recent cycle i did was test p/npp/dbol .
    test p - 450/week
    npp - 300/week
    dbol - 50mg/edx4 weeks
    adex .5 eod
    no hcg

i had those doses for about 4-5 weeks and i upped test another 100 and npp another 50 per week for another 4 weeks. my calories were never under 3500 and it was quite rare that i'd miss more than 2 days week in the gym. my strength went up very minimal, my pumps were the same as if i took no2 (which is a ****ing joke) and i gained 8lbs (which i could've easily achieved with my diet and training alone for those 8 weeks). the only thing that i thought was wierd is when i'm on test i do grow extra hair on my shoulders and more on my chest and that happened this time. no clue. i quit pinning after 8 weeks and it has been 3 since my last pin and i have not done a pct due to not having experienced anything that i'm used to. no test flu (which i get every cycle i've ever done), no night sweats, next to no strength gain, no crazy pumps during day or at gym) no libido change, nothing but some pip and hair growth and no ****ing gains.

i'm buying a at home test. if my levels are normal would it be ok to start a cycle (obviously with different ugl)?

thoughts, suggestions, comments... anything.

thanks

CanYouDigIt is offline Banned
    something else is wrong then your gear, if your growing hair on your back, that's one sign that your shit is real, because that dosen't come from anything else, only way you can reach puberty again is by having abundance of test in you.

so confused why you're not gaining

Alinjr is offline Senior Member
    Hmm. Not really sure how to help here. growing hair but no gains...

mwilkinson is offline Associate Member
    yeah... i failed to mention that i switched prop at week 6 and was using a different ugl for 2 weeks. thats when the hair started to grow. im an idiot. so yeah... it was gear i had left over from previous because i like to use one ugl per cycle for this exact reason... so yeah.. my bad on the last part. pretty important info. so in total i had 7 pins of 185 mg's... (was pinning eod)

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    so whats the bunk UGL?? I'm experiencing atm some same thing, my test is real, but I have some suspects about my tren ...

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XxAndreaxX View Post
    so whats the bunk UGL?? I'm experiencing atm some same thing, my test is real, but I have some suspects about my tren...
    If you are not getting any sides from the Tren , then I can almost guarantee you that it is either bunk or severely under-dosed.

Justhav2p is offline Junior Member
    shitty bro. I would get labs done to make sure your all good and start another cycle if all good or pct and cut your losses

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Justhav2p View Post
    shitty bro. I would get labs done to make sure your all good and start another cycle if all good or pct and cut your losses

x2

Check everything out and see exactly what is going on.

Thread Information