Thread: so sore!!!

jus02 is offline Junior Member

so sore!!!

im doin the injection my self an my thigh is so sore it hurts to walk most of the time... is this normal?? this is my first time using to so im thinkin maybe that might be the reason why but im not sure... leave some info

thebrain is offline New Member
    give some info on how you are injection, how much you are injecting, what you are injecting, what size needle etc.....
    just give some more info bro b/c i dont get that sore after injections not even the first time i injected
    o also check out this site http://www.spotinjections.com
    thebrain
    Last edited by thebrain; 05-12-2003 at 10:01 PM.

1 cc of sus an 2 cc's a week, the needle is 23gx 1 1/2 that im using. It is wierd on how it feels it tight as hell i mean i can move it an what not but it hurts, i was very cautious an sanatary when i was goin threw the hole process an. i also took the shot after a hot shower to. thnks for helpin Brain

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by jus02
    1 cc of sus an 2 cc's a week, the needle is 23gx 1 1/2 that im using. It is wierd on how it feels it tight as hell i mean i can move it an what not but it hurts, i was very cautious an sanatary when i was goin threw the hole process an. i also took the shot after a hot shower to. thnks for helpin Brain
    Hey jus02..... The sus is going to be a painful injection. After awhile you should start to get use to it. Also when I hit the quads I use a 23g 1".

Just make sure you don't move the needle around when your in the muscle and be VERY sanitary. Also try rubbing the area after the injection for a few minutes.

It will get better!

Pinch is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by TheMudMan

Hey jus02..... The sus is going to be a painful injection. After awhile you should start to get use to it. Also when I hit the quads I use a 23g 1".

Just make sure you don't move the needle around when your in the muscle and be VERY sanitary. Also try rubbing the area after the injection for a few minutes.

It will get better!
    bump

first time quad injections make u sore as a bitch

thebrain is offline New Member
    jus02...i would take mudman's advice i think you will just get use to it....IMO use a 1" 23g needle for your quad(thigh) ....if you want to use the 1.5" for your glute ...i always make my own injections so you shouldnt have problem shooting into your glutes but its always nice to have someone do it for you ...i think its safer.....hope it turns out ok
    thebrain

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I also agree. Make sure your using a 1" needle for Quads and save the 1 1/2 for the glutes. I was sore the first few times in the Quads and now I'm fine.

twisteddendrite is offline New Member
    Try injecting super slow it might help. Soreness after injection seems to decrease as you progress thru cycle.

hey guys thanks alot for ur help....I did inject slow an stuff so i guess i should change the injection to my glutes for awhile to see how that turns out. Once again thanks for the in put guys ill keep u updated.
    Jus02

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I sure hope it gets better. My first shot of prop in my left quad is killing me right now! Todays went in my glute, so I guess my ass will be killing me tomorrow!

-moto

Thread Information