zibep is offline Junior Member

Started this cycle. Not enough?

I just started my first ever cycle last Friday. My intensely cool doctor prescribed for me 200mg of Deca , 200mg of Test Cypionate for 8 weeks, after which time, he will give me some HCG . I relayed to him that I didn't know if that was enough to see gains so he actually overprescribed just a bit. I could basically do 300mg of Deca and 300mg of Test for the remainder of the cycle if I wanted to.

What do you guys think? Will I see results with what I'm taking or should I use up the entire prescription? I want to see gains but want as few side effects as possible.

Thanks!

nymattyk is offline Member
    if youre doctor is willing to give you more why would you think twice? the doses youre taking now are minimal, therefore gains will be minimal. if i were you i would take a s much as he is willing to offer you

Kullman is offline Member
    You would see gains at those dosages, but I would advise you to try and up them to atleast 400mg's.

Kull

I agree with Kullman on the double dosage. Also don't expect to see much for at least 3 weeks or so in the form of gains. Also while your at it, i'd double dose the protien as well.

GearCowboy is offline New Member
    You'll see gains at 200mg a week, but nothing like 400. So bump it up... by the way that's great that your doc is setting you up. So does insurance cover this!? Amazing...

foreverblast1 is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by nymattyk
    if youre doctor is willing to give you more why would you think twice? the doses youre taking now are minimal, therefore gains will be minimal. if i were you i would take a s much as he is willing to offer you

those dosages are not minimal... how do you this isn't this guy's first cycle? geez... must everyone use outrageous amounts to make gains? diet and training are huge factors too.. if he can make good gains on this the first time, why use so much more? maybe he needs to add 50mg dbol for 8 weeks, 75 fina ed, 100mg winny, and 600 mg eq also... my god

john

john004 is offline Associate Member
    I also agree with 400mg/week, yeah it's his first cycle, but the first cycle is the best cycle. Especially being new to AS, if you don't get your expected gains out of your first cycle, you'll probably not want to try again a second time. I love working out, but when im on juice, there is no better feeling. Just my opinion.

big_guy is offline Associate Member
    foreverblast... how in the hell do u figure those dosages aren't minimal.... i gotta agree with everbody else... at least 400mgs on both!

4plates is offline Banned
    Originally posted by foreverblast1

those dosages are not minimal... how do you this isn't this guy's first cycle? geez... must everyone use outrageous amounts to make gains? diet and training are huge factors too.. if he can make good gains on this the first time, why use so much more? maybe he needs to add 50mg dbol for 8 weeks, 75 fina ed, 100mg winny, and 600 mg eq also... my god

john
    hey ,nobody is telling this guy to take outragous amounts of anything.he asked if it should be upped a BIT.and yes it should be.it will be his first cycle,yes,so why not do it right in order to see the gains that he can acheive.after he has 15-or 20 cycles under his belt than we will tell him to do outragous amounts.
    and if you think 75 mg of fina e/d or 600 mg of eq is alot then your waisting your money bro,those are also normal doses

big_guy is offline Associate Member
    nicely said 4plates... : )

Thanks

Thanks for the responses everybody. I will go up to 300mg Deca , 300mg Test as of Friday. I think that sounds like a good compromise between gains and moderation.

I just took my initial stats, so I will let everyone know how it pans out after the 8 weeks is over. I just came back from a great leg workout by the way. Can't wait to see what happens.

nymattyk is offline Member
    Originally posted by foreverblast1

maybe he needs to add 50mg dbol for 8 weeks, 75 fina ed, 100mg winny, and 600 mg eq also... my god
    now youre talking, you would get some nice gains off something like that

Iconn is offline Associate Member
    I gained 10 lbs and lost 2% bodyfat on 8 weeks (frontloaded 500/week for 1st 2 weeks) of sustanon 250/week only....

giant bill is offline New Member
    John004,
    First cycle is NOT your best cycle. That's a nice old wives tale. Your body will respond to AAS at any time. The reason why so many people think that 1st time's a charm is because of the new weight gain @ lesser calories. What I mean is that if you're 180lbs. and gain 25 on your first cycle; you have to eat more just to maintain 205lbs. <<just to maintain that weight. Your next cycle could be a 30lb. increase IF you are still taking in higher and higher calories. I have done better with each cycle 'cause of diet.

Gizmo is offline Junior Member
    I'm with foreverblast on this one..finally a sane person around

Giz

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    bill, I'll be the first to disagree with that. Fresh receptor sites make a big difference when it comes to gains.

giant bill is offline New Member
    Excess,
    Maybe you're right, but, I keep gaining more as I get older and more experienced. My first cycle was a little d-bol (15mgs/day in 3 seperate doses). I gained only 10lbs! LOL Obviously, I would gain more weight as each cycle progressed, but, science shows that when receptors are "fresh", gains will come. By "fresh" in this instance, steroidal compounds not being present--not before steroids being first taken. You're "fresh" after a layoff. I'll bet you any $$ that if I were to still take that little d-bol(15mgs.), I'd still gain at least 10lbs...

Originally posted by giant bill
    Excess,
    Maybe you're right, but, I keep gaining more as I get older and more experienced. My first cycle was a little d-bol (15mgs/day in 3 seperate doses). I gained only 10lbs!
    Bill,

Excess is correct, your first cycle will always bear the best results. Your 15mg a day of dbol isn't really a cycle though. Imagine if you had done some research (not bashing you) and put together a nice sust/deca /dbol beginners cycle. You would have gained more weight that first time around then you can on anything from that point on.

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    The old D-Bol/Deca /Sus a combo made in heaven?

So have we answered the question?

Up the dosages to 400mg. And have the good dr. prescribe you some clomid, also what about Tamxifen have you that on hand.

Tis is true that diet and training is key to any BB natural or otherwise, however, suggesting 400mg is an excessive dose is unjust. What we all must consider is risk and return, the retuen from a slightly higher dosed course far out weights the risk. If we are talking in excess of a G then I agree, however, here at AR we as a whole are cautious and sway towards being safe.

Also where are the guys stats? Can't really assess him without them.

my stats

Sorry, my stats are 5'8" 176 right now at about 12% bf.

I must say that I am already feeling really good from just the 200mg Deca , 200mg Test I took last Friday. I feel kinda pumped all the time, very nice. Still, I will go ahead with 300mg of each this Friday.

My insurance covers the Test but not the Deca, go figure. Basically, my doctor said he would rather I get legit stuff than get it black market. I think I should get him a nice Christmas present.

So at 300mg Deca, 300mg Test for the next 7 weeks, what kind of gains could I expect? I am religious about 3500-4000 calories per day, lots of protein in each meal. My workouts are intense, and I make sure to get enough rest in between, etc.

I asked my doc about Clomid after my cycle, and he said he thought HCG is better for its ability to kick-start the natural test production. Sounded good to me, but I'm sure he would prescribe Clomid if I asked.

Lastly, how long before I start seeing results with this cycle? I have read cycle results where people say they saw 15 pounds in the first week. Others say you can't see much in the way of results until 3 or 4 weeks in.
    Last edited by zibep; 12-05-2001 at 03:18 PM.

Re: my stats

[QUOTE]Originally posted by zibep
    My insurance covers the Test but not the Deca , go figure. Basically, my doctor said he would rather I get legit stuff than get it black market. I think I should get him a nice Christmas present.
    That's great bro that your insurance even covers the Test!! I'd kill to be able to do that or have a doc as cool as yours. Buy him something nice!

So at 300mg Deca, 300mg Test for the next 7 weeks, what kind of gains could I expect?
    You can gain anywhere from 10-30 pounds on that cycle... everyone reacts differently to each drug. You look like you're on the right track with the calories and protein, just make sure you stick to it during the cycle. Sleep is also very important!

Lastly, I asked my doc about Clomid after my cycle, and he said he thought HCG is better for its ability to kick-start the natural test production. Sounded good to me, but I'm sure he would prescribe Clomid if I asked.
    GET IT!! Clomid is a must after a cycle....

Thread Information