PMMA injections, the better alternative for synthol

Could someone shed some light on this product ? I've started reading about it while i was reading about Rich Piana. Its said he takes trips to a doc in mexico to get his muscles injected with this PMMA stuff. Word goes that its better than synthol, more esthetic. and it doesnt bunch up like synthol, in some cases(such as Piana) it actually elongated his biceps. Its obvious he's arms are injected, yet not with synthol. Big scandal on another board, he's real actual ex-girlfriend for 7 years told on him and his PMMA injections and more other.
    From what i read its some kind of acrylic glass, but how would it work in muscle injections is beyond my comprehention.
    The guy seems to like looking like Mickey Rourke and injecting his lips with botox but that is not the subject at matter.
    Even injected, he is either still very strong(check out the video) or using fake weights(doesnt look like it) considering he is skull-crushing and curling 220lb

Opinions anyone ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65YEFT4MLsw

Rich Piana:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	piana-mutant-arms-arsenal.jpg 
Views:	128454 
Size:	148.7 KB 
ID:	133428

JJ78 is offline Senior Member
    I ve seen this guys videos on youtube. He is strong, but his muscles look like play dough. And his face is looks terrible, with the colligan injections in his lips. He looks like he has a lot of plastic surgery in his face.

Dude is rich as ****, so it appears.

Very strange looking muscles though. They do not appear hard at all.

bigsiv is offline Productive Member
    The guy looks well and very string..... The best part of the video was Ricky gervais at the end lol double

Quote Originally Posted by bigsiv
    The guy looks well and very string..... The best part of the video was Ricky gervais at the end lol double
    Strong not string sorry

ok but what about the PMMA ?

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmySidewalk
    ok but what about the PMMA ?
    It's no different than synthol really as its all foreign matter injected to aggravate the injection site for the "growth" look
    Synthol is all fatty acids so at least that bits natural but it also contains silica and well that's just nasty and no doubt can cause serious problems if used in high dosages.

They are for ass up lifts aren't they? Purely aesthetic if someone is injecting into muscles. What more do you want?

If you want to look good without doing any hard work then get these injections. I can't see them being safe they still have problems with womans breast implants so I doubt these are up to scratch. But I don't know what I'm talking about do I?

Acrylic glass doesn't sound like something I would personally want to inject

Quote Originally Posted by bigsiv View Post
    They are for ass up lifts aren't they? Purely aesthetic if someone is injecting into muscles. What more do you want?

If you want to look good without doing any hard work then get these injections. I can't see them being safe they still have problems with womans breast implants so I doubt these are up to scratch. But I don't know what I'm talking about do I?
    why so angry ? i am just curious towards finding out about this more. I doubt i would ever consider using it, but if it really is a better alternative than synthol i guess its worth looking into , dont you think ?
    Piana said he first started doing his biceps because of a tear, to fix it. i guess he liked it enough to go ahead and inject it everywhere.

even though weird, he still looks better than the likes of gregg valentino or rodrigo ferraz or whatever synthol abusers. And keep in mind he is actually verry strong, so its not only for show that he did it.

why so angry ? i am just curious towards finding out about this more. I doubt i would ever consider using it, but if it really is a better alternative than synthol i guess its worth looking into , dont you think ?
    Piana said he first started doing his biceps because of a tear, to fix it. i guess he liked it enough to go ahead and inject it everywhere.

even though weird, he still looks better than the likes of gregg valentino or rodrigo ferraz or whatever synthol abusers. And keep in mind he is actually verry strong, so its not only for show that he did it.
    I'm sure if he abuse it though it would make him look just as ridiculous.
    Gregg Valentino was just a joke anyway
    But to be honest bro I would put this stuff I the same shelf as synthol as that's what it is, a site enhancing oil as there are no other benefits of it

I agree, but should you suffer a nasty injury, would you consider it ?

I agree, but should you suffer a nasty injury, would you consider it ?
    Me personally no

Thread Information