bigdan is offline New Member

eq and test cycle is 400/250 too little????

Whats up guys,
    Can someone plz help me out and give me some info. This is my third cycle ive tried deca /dbol , deca/sust. and now i think it is time for a change and try something that is a little different and see how my body takes it in taking:
    QV enanthate 250 a week
    QV equipoise 400 a week
    mixing the two on sundays and weds.
    My stats are 6'2 215 10% body fat and i ve been working out for about 5 years oh and by the way im 23 yrs old. Also does any one have any idea's on some antiestrogens and what ones are the best and are the illegal to by online in the u.s. The most accessible for me is probally liquid clomid and HCG . Also anyone have any opionions on how to take and how long to take it for. I believe it is supposed to be about 3 weeks after the cycle, But ive heard many opinions on that so im not totally sure what is right. I would really appreciate it if you guys could give me some good input if i should up the dosage or is that fine for my body and my experience im only looking to gain at the most 20 pounds.

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    Bump the test up to 500mg/wk.

xxxl83

i was thinking that too.. but i really dont want to bloat or get too much acne and or fat . The first two cycles i took i gained about 30 pounds and kept about 24 pounds. Mainly what im saying is that i want to not go for over kill and try to gain about 20 quality pounds and keep it.

mrdraco is offline Junior Member
    What were the doses in your 1st 2 cycles?

if you're that worried about the estrogen related sides just take liquidex .25 ed.

xxxl83

In my first 2 cycles i took sust 500w/k,deca 300w/k and the other i took dbol 30mg a day and, deca 300w/k

xxxl83 i wanna bump up the test to 500 but it is so damn expensive im paying 160 for a bottle of qv enanthate . Maybe i should add something else to it

$160 a bottle? Find a new source.
    Where in LI are you from?

bootydaddy is offline Junior Member
    AS far as anties are concerned, try femara at 1cc eod

pegasus is offline New Member
    My next cycle is pretty similar.

weeks 1-10 : Test enathate @ 250mg
    weeks 1-10 : EQ @ 400mg
    weeks 1-4 : D-bol @ 20mg ed
    weeks 13-15 : Clomid therapy

Also running Arimidex through cycle. I am trying to keep the dosages low and make good and lean gains with this cycle.

Extreme is offline Associate Member
    both of you need to up the test to 500 mg a week with the equipose. 250 is a waste imo

xxl im from east meadow and im getting it from a source in holbrook right by you. Anybody have any opinion on how much weight i should expect if i up it to 500 enanthate or maybe i should up the eq. Also anyone have any ideas on the anti-estrogens. How do i run liquidex?? can i drink it and how much for how long.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    bigdan,

I was just told recently by a good bro that the EQ will actually help keep down the water gain from the test.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by xxxl83
    Bump the test up to 500mg/wk.

xxxl83
    Yes I would agree never hurts to bump the test up especially while you are doing EQ. EQ will tend to keep the bloat down otherwise caused by test enthan.
    250mg a week IMO isn't enough, to really see any gains, not enough consistant blood concentration.
    BTW 400mg of EQ is a good start, I know guys that do 600mg a week of EQ, I personallly would be literally eatting my refrigerator if that were the case. I just got off of a 400 eq and test 500mg a week with great results.
    Last edited by Sicilian30; 05-12-2003 at 05:52 PM.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I am on a low dose cycle

250 Test/week (I did bump it up to 300 a few weeks ago)
    200 EQ (also bumped it to 300)

Basically, I did get good results.(see my before and after pics) You have to make sure your diet is perfect when doing a low dow cycle. I never got bloated, no sides whatsoever. Remember diet is the Key!

Follow this link, BASK8KACE really is an expert on low dose cycles...

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=46649
    Last edited by buylongterm; 05-12-2003 at 09:01 PM.

I was running sust 500mgs/EQ 500mgs, but had to drop the sust to 1 a week because i started getting gyno despite the fact i was taking 20 mgs of nolva the whole time. I am going into week 7 and am happy thus far.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by IGOTJUICE007
    I was running sust 500mgs/EQ 500mgs, but had to drop the sust to 1 a week because i started getting gyno despite the fact i was taking 20 mgs of nolva the whole time. I am going into week 7 and am happy thus far.
    Sustanon is famous for gyno, that is because there are four differnet test esters in sustanon. Test Enthan contains only one ester. that is why armidex/liquidex/nolv is a must for any test cycle. I got gyno bad off sustanon because of the test prop in it, but test enthan, I never had a problem with gyno, just the bloating was bad, but with EQ that should be a minimum.

buylongterm, how much did you gain and how much did you keep???

Thread Information