GRIPS is offline Associate Member

Get Big And Getting Notice At Work

How many of you have had a problem with people at work noticing your rapide change in size and have made a comment or two to you about it? Like for example in Febuary you weigh 180lbs. and come May/June your 210lbs. and looking like you mean business. Does it bother you when some dork you work with says something off the wall like, "so are you taking juice" and making a gester like thier sticking a needle in thier ass. And of course you lie and say to them that they should shut thier lips or risk getting them rip off. j/k. anyway i wanted tojust blow off some steam...
    Last edited by GRIPS; 05-10-2003 at 10:36 PM.

Phreak101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Look at that geek in the face and be like...."I sure am, I LOVE sticking things in my ass!" He won't bother you anymore.....

WS6_KID is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Phreak101
    Look at that geek in the face and be like...."I sure am, I LOVE sticking things in my ass!" He won't bother you anymore.....

LOL

U ON IT? is offline New Member
    I know what your talking about bro,but after posting a thread on this kind of subject iv seem to see the funny side of what freinds/family say,all i say now to comments like that is"good diet,a realy hard work out down gym 4*a week" if that dont work say"if it makes you feel better about the way you look the think what you want to think"
    The bro's helped me on this because i had problems to.GOOD LUCK MAN

popa is offline Senior Member

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Isn't that why you took juice? To make a significant body change and get noticed.

Tephlon is offline New Member
    luckily i work in a cold environment so the big jackets cover up any of my big weight changes...
    I hate ignorant people.

BLASTER40 is offline New Member
    My old boss told me I had an intimidating presence, but then he's a
    mental migget in the first place, it made me laugh later when I
    thought about it, knowing the source you all would understand.
    When he said that I later accepted it as a compliment of my
    acheivements going from 189 to 232 in a matter of a few months
    and all my lifts going thru the roof.
    But like the motto I go by, I go to the gym for myself not to impress
    the wantabe's. Yeah they stop and stare knowing they just aren't as
    rude or obvious about it but it's nice to be a benchmark for
    someone else to strive to acheive their goals too.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Rickson
    Isn't that why you took juice? To make a significant body change and get noticed.
    Okay, I'm gonna have to be quicker on the draw, cause I was gonna write almost exactly what Rickson wrote, until of course I saw that Rickson beat me to it.

So...DITTO.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    just tell the dude to look at any muscle tech ad, thats the miracle drug you were looking for, and it was right in front of you the whole time.

homeboy is offline New Member
    hey bro good job. getting noticed is what you want to happen. those guys have to go go home and look at there pathetic body.give me a hell ya

bigmrclean is offline Junior Member
    If someone ever asks me if im taking steroids I usually laugh and say "Yeh alot of em" and just keep laughing. They never know whether im messing with them or im serious.

bigmrclean

Tephlon is offline New Member
    Originally posted by Rickson
    not for me. If I wanted to get noticed Id get a peircing on my head somwhere and change my hair style.

d-ray1810 is offline Junior Member
    I love the comments "If u keep eating like that your going to get fat" and "Why are you trying to gain weight? Muscle doesn't weigh that much." Jealous fatasses they are!

Buff2def is offline New Member
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL!!

ROFL..

Buff

GRIPS is offline Associate Member
    Yes..Your right rickson thats why i take the juice, so i guess I need to ignore the comments from this 2 bigmac a day eating 9ball.
    Last edited by GRIPS; 05-13-2003 at 04:26 PM.

GUNMAN is offline New Member
    Started 215 about 9 months ago currentty 246 people say I look bigger by the day I tell them creatine is some good shit
    Last edited by GUNMAN; 05-13-2003 at 03:49 PM.

GETTINBIGGER is offline Junior Member
    Man I tell ya i've always been skinny and still am. But In the last 5 weeks I've gained about 25 lbs and some great definition and wow the ladies at the office are sure taking note. This morning angela this chick i've always had the hots for, came up behind me and grabbed my ass. She then said "Tommy getting an ass on him" then she grabbed my arm and made comment on that and how vascular my forearms are. I LOVE IT. But of course I'm engaged now ain't that a bitch.

heavensdoor is offline Junior Member

Re: Get Big And Getting Notice At Work

Originally posted by GRIPS
    How many of you have had a problem with people at work noticing your rapide change in size and have made a comment or two to you about it? Like for example in Febuary you weigh 180lbs. and come May/June your 210lbs. and looking like you mean business. Does it bother you when some dork you work with says something off the wall like, "so are you taking juice" and making a gester like thier sticking a needle in thier ass. And of course you lie and say to them that they should shut thier lips or risk getting them rip off. j/k. anyway i wanted tojust blow off some steam...
    Besides my regular work I am a Vitamin dist,I just tell dumb asses who cant mind there own buisness I use Herbs ,Iv got a Idea piss in their coffie and send them a note,saying you wanted to know more about me so I left you a urine sample, In your coffie cup,PS Dont drink it,

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Tell them you're on elk antler powder.

EAP supposedly does increase your testosterone levels . Who the F knows if it does.

For $50 I'll come there and knock their chiclets out!
    Last edited by Money Boss Hustla; 05-15-2003 at 09:42 PM.

Thread Information