Thread: first cycle

jus02 is offline Junior Member

Question first cycle

Hey whats up? Thanks for reading my thread. I am a athlete who needs an edge so i decided to go with Sus 250 this summer. I am 5'10 180lbs an run a 4.8 40. Im tryin to gain 20 pounds and drop my 40 time and gain strench an mass. Now what im gonna do is take 500mg a week for 10 weeks now i was just wondering for a first time user is this sufficent enough for what i want to achieve or should i go with something else?

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    I really doubt your 40 time is going to get any better because of sust. Youd have to have an amazing diet, and tons of cardio and training to lower you times will on test. I say this because of the incredible pump you have when on juice. THis makes it hard for me to even run a mile. And when i walk for even ten minutes, my calfs will pump so hard they ache.
    How old are you btw? What kind of athlete?

raoul3 is offline Associate Member
    IMO you should know what your priority is. I mean all athletes want to get bigger and faster but it will be very difficult to do it all within the same time frame.

What you could do if you're running a 10 week cycle for example is to gear your training more toward strength/hypertrophy during the first 5 weeks and speed/explosiveness during the remaining. Don't get me wrong you still want to do light plyos and a few sprnts during phase one but in the weightroom you would do sets of 8-12 to failure, and in phase two olympic lifts and variations almost exclusively (along with higher impact plometrics like depth jumps etc and more intense track work-out)

Just an idea, adapt it to your needs.

jus02 is offline Junior Member
    i am 20 years old an i play football.

Thread Information