Thread: Sustanon 250???

BISON68 is offline Junior Member

Sustanon 250???

Im new to this but interestted in the sustanon 250, what should i be lookin for when buying? and what kind of price is a good price? Also im looking for something to bulk me up and gain strenght but not too big but more importantly for help in greatly improving SPEED(Running)!!!!!!! Is this good for me, or should I be looking for something diffrent?

THANKS!!!!

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    a good price for sus. is between $8-$10. i get organon. you also can stack the sus with winstrol to build up speed, and you shouldn't get to much water retention
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

popa is offline Senior Member

Re: Sustanon 250???

[QUOTE]Originally posted by BISON68
    Im new to this but interestted in the sustanon 250, what should i be lookin for when buying? and what kind of price is a good price? Also im looking for something to bulk me up and gain strenght but not too big but more importantly for help in greatly improving SPEED(Running)!!!!!!! Is this good for me, or should I be looking for something diffrent?

THANKS!!!!
    [/QUOT

one of my pet peave's funny when people say this to me" im looking for something to bulk me up but dont want to get too big "...lollll... you won't get to big.
    so your looking for a more ripped look if you want to keep your speed up

fina is a good choise IMO solid lean mass and great for strength throw that into the mix. as for price on sus it can range from 13-18$ I personaly dont use it I stick with omna just as good and always cheaper.

I think fina and prop is a good stack for you if your looking to keep your speed and dont want to get to puffy...if your determend to use sus for some reason post the brand and the mgs/ml and the price on here and people will help you better with the price of it...gl bro
    Last edited by popa; 05-11-2003 at 08:35 AM.

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    Bison,

If you're new to "this" I don't think sust is your best choice. I say go with a single estered test like enanthate or cypionate at 400mg/wk.

As for your speed that is more a matter sport speciffic training and, training technique to improve neuromuscular coordination there is no speciffic AAS proven to increase speed.

xxxl83

BISON68 is offline Junior Member
    Thanks guys for ur help its greatly appreciatted. IF im training hard(track workouts) whats gonna help get my speed(Sprint Speed) up to the fullest???

Thread Information