Pumped109 is offline Associate Member

Eating like crazy on cycle

Thats it, I can't do it anymore. I am in the middle of my Sust750mg wkly, EQ 600 wkly and Winnie 50mg daily cycle. I am not eating very clean. I am eating everything in site. Good bad whatever. But I am getting good muscle and strength gains. I do plan on running a Clen and Winnie cycle later in which I will have to clean up my diet. I just though I would share this with you all as I have been posting alot about this cycle. Anyway time to eat!!!

darklurker88 is offline Junior Member
    What are you saying, you're quitting? But then it's time to eat? Or you simply just don't like to take the eating?? The game's about sacrifice my friend nothing else. Good luck btw

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Is there a question hidden in here or is this thread just about you eating alot now? Hopefully you knew that you would have to be eating alot coming into the cycle, not news to any of us. Now, did you have a question?

darklurker88 is offline Junior Member
    I don't think he did. Bro's just venting.

Pumped109 is offline Associate Member
    No, I can take the eating. I am just saying that I am not eating healthy and that worries me. I dont want to come out of my cycle a fatass. To be honest I like the eating, but I know its not what I am suppost to be eating. Thats all. And yes, I was just venting too.

Thread Information