Question Can your natty test raise after cycle - if it was naturally low before?

If your natural test was low -( low enough to be put on Androgel ) what happens after your cycle of TEST E when you "bounce back"? Do you return to the same low test level as before or is there a chance that doing the cycle can make your natty test return more than before you started? Just curious...

Tron3219 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If ur on androgel , then u were more then likely shut down (depending on length of time on it) prior to your test e, making the time ur hptA is shut down longer. It's doubtful that would increase natty test. I mean not saying its IMPOSSIBLE, but highly unlikely I'd think. Besides, if u were on androgel prior...why wouldn't u b on it post cycle?

-TroN-

Ive never been on it - however my test was low enough that my DR would have given it to me if I wanted. So thats what Im wondering --- if I will go on it when Im done......and i guess that would be the plan....

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tron3219 View Post
    If ur on androgel , then u were more then likely shut down (depending on length of time on it) prior to your test e, making the time ur hptA is shut down longer. It's doubtful that would increase natty test. I mean not saying its IMPOSSIBLE, but highly unlikely I'd think. Besides, if u were on androgel prior...why wouldn't u b on it post cycle?

-TroN-
    This is the old school doctors doing this. My was just like it. The theory is that it jusy jump starts your natty production. It lowered mine by 100 in 1 month. So many old doctors do t unserstant trt. My spellinf is horrible guys. On this crappy phone. My soc would give me test to pin, so I went with ugl and my life has greatly improved. For me, injections are the only way for me to be 600-700.

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalGorilla
    Ive never been on it - however my test was low enough that my DR would have given it to me if I wanted. So thats what Im wondering --- if I will go on it when Im done......and i guess that would be the plan....
    Umm...honestly, I'd go talk to the hrt guys...if ur interested in trying to get ur natty test levels up. A cycle probably isn't the answer! Lol I think it would do more harm then good. However, the hrt guys may be able to suggest a restart protocol of sorts. They'd really b the guys to talk to in this forum

-TroN-

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalGorilla View Post
    They just don't know much about it dg. If your fine now, wait it out. Me and my dad both lost 100 on our alreay low trt. Androgel and the other topicals work for some, but othera it don't. Only one way to try, but id hate a total supression over some gel.

U really need to talk to the hrt guys and get u to a doc that knows what he's talkin about on the subject. If u have bloodwork already, those guys will help u understand a lot so u can talk to ur doctor and call his bullshit if need be.

-TroN-

Well I will be honest - I have no insurance so the Andro gel isnt in the near future. Which is why I went this way... I was just wondering if there was any chance my natty test would raise due to new workouts, and a new lifestyle over all...

I needed it before - so there was really no risk - cause worst case is I would need it after. lol..... just wondering if I could claim to have fixed myself lol

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalGorilla View Post
    Well I will be honest - I have no insurance so the Andro gel isnt in the near future. Which is why I went this way... I was just wondering if there was any chance my natty test would raise due to new workouts, and a new lifestyle over all...
    My insurance forced me to self administer some ugl. They wsnted no part of it because they were making 950 bucks a month off of me on the gel that didn't work.

Yea - its crazy...to get the androgel -with visits im looking at like $400 a month plus bloodwork, lab fees, $45 bandaids ...etc....lol

Instead I go UGL - and drop about $200 for 3 months worth! lol crazy!

Thread Information