dougal is offline New Member

Planning of third cycle- sust deca dianabol

Hi guys I've been thinking about my next cycle now that I've just came off of test e at 500 per week for 12 weeks and I've been looking into adding some more into this next cycle I'm 6ft3 weigh 16st12 now and about 12% bf very happy with my last cycle although I didn't wanna come off! I'm waiting another 18 so time on= time off and I'm thinking of doing this what do you guys think

Sust 250
    Weeks 1-16 2ml a week (Mondays and Thursdays)
    Weeks 1-14 deca 300mg week (don't know strength of deca yet but will be 150mg mon and thurs)
    Weeks 1-5 dianabol 30mg a day
    Weeks 1-16 arimidex 0.5 eod
    Weeks 18-19 nolvadex 40mg ed
    Weeks 19-22 nolvadex 20mg ed
    Weeks 18-19 clomid 100mg ed
    Weeks 19-22 clomid 50mg ed
    Weeks 8-14 un decided whether to throw in some winstrol or Trenbolone just to harden and rip me up for the summer what do you guys think thanks

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    If this is your third cycle, there is no need for so many compounds!

First couple cycles should by test only!

You liked your results than do it again until you wont see to much improvement! (choose different test ester maybe or even blend "sust")

Take it slow bud!
    Last edited by Gaspaco; 02-21-2013 at 08:50 AM.

Psaletta is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaspaco
    I this is your second cycle, there is no need for so many compounds!

First couple cycles should by test only!

You liked your results than do it again until you wont see to much improvement! (choose different test ester maybe or even blend "sust")

Take it slow bud!
    ^^^^X2 maybe try prop. It's a short ester and will kick in relatively fast. Also you can run it for 8 weeks and start pct 3-4 days after last pin.

AnabolicDoc is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you jump to 3 compounds and develop serious sides you won't know the cause. I don't think you should run tren and deca together until you've run then separately. Personally, I think if you do run them together, then your deca should be run at under 200mg/wk for joint support only. I would avoid winstrol at this point. Many ppl complain of too many side effects from it. Deca can also be highly suppressive and there are a lot of deca horror stories out there regarding ED. You might want to just stick with Test and if anything the dbol kick start, but maybe consider an increase to 50mg/day. I'm sure you'll get plenty of good advice from other posters. This is just my opinion.

Fair enough guys thanks for the advice I've done prop as my first cycle and I was injecting eod which started to be a bit too much felt like I ran out of places to pin dunno how people do it ed lol I have done winstrol before when I was younger bit stupid really but didn't get any sides at all think ill just stick to sust and dbol then do you think that adding tren is too potent at this stage I've heard it's awesome and research tells me the same stuff but if you guys genuinely think its too much I know you've got an unbiased view as opposed to the guy trying to sell it to me obviously haha

Say NO to tren for now buddy!

AnabolicDoc is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Maybe save tren for next time

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Im willing to bet you haven't outgrown your previous two cycles - no way Jose'.

Grow Into Your Dose

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...=#.UKmXuWfX_fs

Fair enough guys sust and dbol it is its gonna save me some £ aswell haha thanks guys

Quote Originally Posted by dougal
    Fair enough guys sust and dbol it is its gonna save me some £ aswell haha thanks guys
    Thats the spirit!

Thread Information