Tacitus_Nero is offline New Member

Albuterol questions.

I originally started reading this forum for information on Clenbuterol . Which then led me to believe after a month of reading that there has to be something out there more suited to me. I then discovered Albuterol. There isn't a whole lot of posts going around with valuable information for me to absorb. I have found out thus far that volmax cr is the superior brand due to its controlled release status.

Question one:

What is the real half life on Albuterol (or volmax cr)?

Question two:

I've heard of some side effects, if you have tested this product then please feel free to share you experiences with the side effects

Question three:

Has anyone experienced actual weight loss at a greater rate then normal while using Albuterol(or volmax cr)?
    I have read in some places that it is, in retro-spec, nothing but a marketing scam to sell Albuterol as a weight loss pill for more sales.

Question four:

I have seen it being cycled from 8 weeks to 12 weeks, what is the proper cycle time for Albuterol? (or volmax cr)?

Question five:

Is it a good idea to take Ketotifen during the whole cycle?

That is all for now, I'd like to thank you for your time, I am looking forward to hearing from everyone about their experiences with these products I've listed.

pkgr33n is offline New Member
    I'd like to know the answers too

Stealthypickle9 is offline New Member
    ive ran a couple short cycles of albuterol at 16mgs per day. no side effects except for rapid heartbeat here and there, but other than that no side effects. the increased fat loss was noticeable and there were some pretty good strength gains believe it or not. ive read that it is much more anabolic than clen and i don't know if it added much muscle because i don't think i ran it long enough, but definitly anti catabolic. to answer your other question i believe that the half life is around 4 hours but I'm not 100% sure. i used Benadryl at night with it too
    Last edited by Stealthypickle9; 07-27-2014 at 05:23 PM.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthypickle9 View Post
    ive ran a couple short cycles of albuterol at 16mgs per day. no side effects except for rapid heartbeat here and there, but other than that no side effects. the increased fat loss was noticeable and there were some pretty good strength gains believe it or not. ive read that it is much more anabolic than clen and i don't know if it added much muscle because i don't think i ran it long enough, but definitly anti catabolic. to answer your other question i believe that the half life is around 4 hours but I'm not 100% sure. i used Benadryl at night with it too
    Palpitations and Tachycardia are side effects, so if you had an accelerated heart rate, you actually did experience a side effect so it's inaccurate to say you had "no side effects".

Correct on half life. It's about 4-6 hours.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus_Nero View Post
    I originally started reading this forum for information on Clenbuterol . Which then led me to believe after a month of reading that there has to be something out there more suited to me. I then discovered Albuterol. There isn't a whole lot of posts going around with valuable information for me to absorb. I have found out thus far that volmax cr is the superior brand due to its controlled release status.

Question one:

What is the real half life on Albuterol (or volmax cr)?
    4-6 hrs as mentioned

Question two:

I've heard of some side effects, if you have tested this product then please feel free to share you experiences with the side effects
    Clen like but milder. The biggest benefit over clen is I can sleep and get decent rest when I take it
    Question three:

Has anyone experienced actual weight loss at a greater rate then normal while using Albuterol(or volmax cr)?
    I have read in some places that it is, in retro-spec, nothing but a marketing scam to sell Albuterol as a weight loss pill for more sales.
    It does work but its not a miracle in a bottle, like anything you have to do your part but if you do it will accelerate fat loss to a noticeable point. It also has other benefits. It really is an ergogenic aid as well.
    Question four:

I have seen it being cycled from 8 weeks to 12 weeks, what is the proper cycle time for Albuterol? (or volmax cr)?
    doing 2 on 2 of 8-12 weeks would be good. With 1mg ketotifen at night you can go 6-8 straight weeks

Question five:

Is it a good idea to take Ketotifen during the whole cycle?
    yes- at night , before bed,1mg

That is all for now, I'd like to thank you for your time, I am looking forward to hearing from everyone about their experiences with these products I've listed.
    See bold.
    Also beware I believe the product you refer to in parentheses is the controlled release version of albuterol (or salbutamol). I would not use that. I personally use RC albut with great success.

Thread Information