Thread: Bromo

Jackman is offline Banned

Bromo

exactly how important is bromo on a fina/prop cycle if im guna use liquidex?

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    i wouldn't run ldex during a prop/fina cycle because you most likely won't have noticable water retention, and the amount of propr being run will not severely increase estrogen levels.

you should just use bromo to combat the prolactin increase and not worry about the prop imo...my last cycle of prop/fina went great with no gyno signs while running bromo, so i think the ldex is unnecessary.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I guess it would depend on you and how much you are running per day or eod of the fina.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Natoli220 is offline New Member
    bromo sucks no point @ all. Use Nolva here is why. Thanks toMmaximus25 for the research:

Mmaximus25 spit on gyno and Progesterone myth:

I'm posting a new thead and hope this info becomes circulated more... There is some confusion with estrogens and progesterone I would like to clear up once and for all at the end of this post.

Progesterone does not cause gyno and I don’t know where I heard that from first, but its time this myth is put to death...
    yourlifesource.com quote "Progesterone has NO feminizing characteristics. Progesterone is an 5-alpha reductase inhibitor -- it helps prevent the conversion of testosterone into DHT."

I made a post on Bask8kase's thread about gyno.
    http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin...9108#post419108 and the contributing factor in gyno is the mammary gland wants to function due to high levels of prolactin being sent by the pituitary. Prolactin is the hormone that tells the mammary gland to grow and function. And high levels of estrogens cause the pituitary to send the prolactin hormone in response. Just like women suffer from vitalization from high test levels we suffer vise versa with our female glands becoming functional with high estrogen levels.
    Dopergin and bromocriptine is the best treatment for gyno because they suppress the prolactin hormone. But once gyno has set in you will not be able to get rid of it without surgery...
    Yes high amounts of estrogens cause the rise in prolactin and there are a few other glands that release prolactin but number one the pituitary is the active gland in regards to mammary function...
    If taking nolva while on a cycle you will yes block estro receptors but your estrogen levels will become very high, once off your cycle the flood of estrogens can cause a gyno reaction... so a nolvadex post cycle therapy or nolva is taken during and well after or just after... The response is so much better after & during testosterone cycles...But not during high anabolic cycles like deca
    During high test cycles the androgens aren't so weak that the build up of estrogen can harm results...
    The best treatment is Dopergin over Bromocriptine but I feel both works well... If after treatment you still have a lump you really need to take extra measures with anti-aromotizers such as proviron and liquidex... and keep clomid or nolva on hand for any flare ups and post cycle...

Progesterone: quote yourlifesource.com
    http://www.yourlifesource.com/progesterone-for-men.htm
    Progesterone for Men
    Males make progesterone. They need it to make their testosterone and for the adrenal glands to make cortisone. Males synthesize progesterone in amounts less than women do but it is still vital. You can measure male's progesterone levels, and you'll find that when the woman has this follicle damage I'm talking about, the amount of progesterone she makes is less than that of a male.

Men with BPH (swelling of the prostate) and other male related problems will appreciate the speed of relief with progesterone cream. Dr. Lee recommends that men use 8 - 12 mg of progesterone daily. Progesterone has NO feminizing characteristics. Progesterone is an 5-alpha reductase inhibitor -- it helps prevent the conversion of testosterone into DHT.

Progesterone may also help men with complexion and increased energy. Progesterone balances the estrogens that build in a man's body. Furthermore, it may be important in the prevention and/or treatment of prostatism and prostate cancer. Dr Lee has had men contact him telling him that as a result of applying progesterone cream to their wife they were seeing that their symptoms of prostatism such as urinary urgency and frequency decreased considerably. Several men with prostate cancer reported that their PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen) level decreased and they have had no progression of their prostate lesions since using the cream themselves. Another man contacted Dr Lee to say his bone metastases are now no longer visible by Mayo Clinic X-ray tests. After reviewing endocrinology books in regard to hormone changes in older men Dr Lee found that progesterone levels drop, estradiol levels rise, and testosterone changes in form in older men. This is significant enough to warrant research to determine if the application of progesterone can be used to prevent prostrate cancer.

Dr Lee has pointed to research that suggests that too much progesterone in men can prevent sperm maturation possibly acting as a contraceptive. Since both progesterone and testosterone work to build new bone, progesterone can be useful for castrated men (common procedure for prostate cancer) in protecting against osteoporosis as in women.

#2 progesterone quote: progesterone and estrogen
    http://www.yourlifesource.com/one-progesterone.htm
    Progesterone - A Specific Hormone
    Estrogen - A Class Name

Taken From a transcript of a Seminar by Dr John R. Lee, M.D.
    Progesterone is a hormone made by men and women. It is a very specific molecule made in women primarily by the ovary and in men by the testes. But is also made by the adrenal gland, is even very likely made by hair follicles and by brain cells. There are receptors for progesterone essentially in every tissue of the body from nerves to brain cells to thyroid cells to muscle cells, fat cells and of course the breast, the ovary and the uterus. So you have to realize that when I say the word progesterone I am talking about that specific hormone. In fact when I decided after 12 years to share this information with my colleges and with the class I was teaching I put it on the cover. That is progesterone, a specific molecular configuration. We make it in our body from cholesterol.

The reason I emphasize that is the word estrogen does not mean that. Estrogen is a class name. There is no hormone named estrogen. There is estrone, estradiol, estrial. There is about 20-30 different estrogens. Horse estrogen is different from human estrogen and so on. But there is no hormone named estrogen. It is the name of a class like apple is the name of a class. There is no apple named apple, you have Delicious, Pippins, Granny Smith, you've got all these different apples they all have their own name. The same thing with estrogen.

So this is one thing that bothers doctors. When you get a chance to talk to doctors they will think of progesterone in terms of a class name that there is a bunch of them, Provera and these artificial things are progesterone but they're not. And they'll think of estrogen as a unique thing and it is not, it is a class. They do different things. Estriol you make in large amount only during pregnancy, it doesn't do anything for hot flashes and probably doesn't do anything for maintaining minerals and bones. Estradiol is the only one that has a receptor in bone structure. So there is only one progesterone and all estrogens are not the same.

#1 estrogens
    http://66.77.148.98/estrogen_progesterone_primer.htm
    What is Estrogen?
    Many women do not realize that 'estrogen' is not an actual hormone, such as testosterone or progesterone, but is the term used to refer to a class of molecules that have estrogen like activity in the body. There are many molecules that are estrogens, but the principal estrogens in a woman are estradiol, estrone, and estriol. It is important to understand this when you are deciding what kind of estrogen replacement therapy you are going to take.

What do estrogens do, and how do they do it?

Estrogens circulate throughout the body, and become attached to cells that express the estrogen receptor (ER). Estrogens and the ER function in much the same way as a key and a lock. When the key is placed in a lock the door is opened; when an estrogen locks onto an ER, a series of events occur that mediate the effect that we see in the tissue, such as building up of the lining of the uterus, or keeping the bones from becoming thinner. The difference is that the many different estrogens can lock on to the ER, but each with a different degree of effectiveness and with different effects in different tissues.

For example, estradiol is the most potent of the estrogens produced by the ovary. A very small amount circulating in the blood can tightly lock onto the ER and cause potent changes in estrogen responsive tissues. Estrone, a metabolite of estradiol is considerably less potent, and estriol a further metabolite of estradiol, is quite weak.

sigrabbit is offline Member
    bump for more input. Did you just say that bromo sucks, yet it is still the prefered method to prevent gyno? I thought tren acetate increased prolactin levels and not estrogen levels.

Natoli220 is offline New Member
    LOOK @ WHAT I POSTED FROM MY FIRST POST. j/j
    Mmaximus25 states:
    Progesterone does not cause gyno and I don’t know where I heard that from first, but its time this myth is put to death...
    yourlifesource.com quote "Progesterone has NO feminizing characteristics. Progesterone is an 5-alpha reductase inhibitor -- it helps prevent the conversion of testosterone into DHT."
    REad the FIRST POST by ME (actually written by Mmaximus) and then search for
    "Mmaximus25 spit on gyno and Progesterone myth":
    great thread on the topic. - Natoli

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Bump.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Bump again.

Thread Information