Thread: Help Needed!!!
05-11-2003, 03:48 PM #1
Okay I need some fine-tuning points on my cycle. I’m going to be doing 400 mg of Deca and 500 mg of S250 for 10 weeks followed by Clomid. I already have those parts settled.
1. Now say if I start feeling sore/swollen nipples…I will use Proviron . I don’t think I will notice anything tenderness until the 2-3 week. If I do I will start off at 25mg per day and go to 50mg per day if need be. What is the average wait time until Proviron should begin its work? I want to wait to see if I do need to go to 50mg.
2. At the end of my cycle I was thinking about using HCG …but am very hesitant. Plus I’m not sure if I will need it on this medium(?) dose cycle. So I was planning on doing Clomid for 1x300mg, 6x100mg, 7x50mg. If I don’t feel back to normal should I take one 1500IU shot of HCG? Should I take it with one week of 50mg per day of Proviron? Should I just take one 1500IU shot anyway 3 weeks after my last AS shot?
3. Once I stop taking AS should I use Proviron to bridge the gap until I use Clomid…I don’t want any gyno from an estrogen surge.
I appreciate you guys’ help!!
05-11-2003, 03:57 PM #2
1. You should run the proviron 25-50mg ed through out your entire cycle, not when symptons appear. If the gyno is cause of the deca then the proviron will not do shit for you.
2. I dont think you need the HCG in the short cycle your running and if you were to do it, then run it in weeks 10-11 500ui/ed then start your clomid in the 3rd week as you posted.
3. I think I cleared this up in no. 1
05-11-2003, 05:18 PM #3
05-11-2003, 05:32 PM #4
what kind of answer were you looking for?,
05-11-2003, 05:44 PM #5
I appreciate your help...no flame here...but I just can't take ONE person's opinion! I want to listen to many opinions and then form my own conclusions. I'm trying to make an informed decision...the more information the better.
05-11-2003, 05:46 PM #6
05-11-2003, 05:54 PM #7
When you mean entire cycle...does that include the gap between AS and Clomid and while on Clomid?
05-11-2003, 05:59 PM #8
Yep all the way till you have no more clomid left......
05-11-2003, 06:04 PM #9
The "gap" between your last shot and the day you start your clomid therapy is still considered part of your cycle. This goes for the clomid time as well. While I'm not sure if you would need to run the proviron during clomid, you will need it at least up until then. I would personally run it all the way to the end.
The "gap" is when you'll need it the most. Your body is not producing test and you have stopped injecting it. During this time while your test drops, the estrogen levels can get to a higher level than your test levels. This is the main cause of the mood swings felt after a cycle (although a lot of people contribute it to the clomid).
If proviron is your choice of anti-e, then run it all the way through. If you want to wait until you notice possible signs of gyno occuring, you need to get some Nolvadex .
05-11-2003, 06:13 PM #10
05-11-2003, 06:18 PM #11
05-11-2003, 06:38 PM #12
Okay I have to clear this up. You mentioned Noladex as the choice for when symptoms appear...I'm assuming that's if I don't take anything from the get go. But I'm a bit confused with your comment about Nolvadex ...why wouldn't I still use Proviron when noticing gyno symptoms. Nolvadex only blocks the estrogen receptors. Proviron prevents the aromatizing of AS and blocks the estrogen receptors. This in return blocks gynocomastia and water retention. Wouldn't Proviron naturally be a better choice? Or does Provorin have to be proactive and not reactive?
05-11-2003, 06:47 PM #13[i]Or does Provorin have to be proactive and not reactive? [/B]
05-11-2003, 09:06 PM #14
Thanks for the help guys.
Anyone else have .02 to add?
05-11-2003, 11:36 PM #15
Well I think it's always worth considering what has worked for you in the past. If Nolva did the trick why change anything? Unless you have some desire to try something new. When I try something new( tried arimidex recently ) I always keep what I know worls for me( Nolva ) in my stash.
05-12-2003, 12:23 AM #16
05-12-2003, 01:50 PM #17
05-12-2003, 01:58 PM #18Respected Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2002
- Miller's Crossing
I would just have Nolva on hand and use L-dex for retension.
If you go with Proviron , DO NOT use during clomid. Proviron will help shut you down, not get things going again.
HCG will not be needed if clomid is taken correctly.
On Deca -4wks 300mg-day 1, 100mg- 10 days, 50mg- 17 days. Run 10mg on Nolva along side and your good to go
05-12-2003, 02:02 PM #19
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)