05-11-2003, 02:55 PM #1
lets put up a sticky... for new members.
right at the top of this forum.
1) you CAN drink winny.
2) most websites are scammers, don't post on the boardasking about them.
3) there is no such thing as a source. they simply don't exist.
4) yes, getting clomid before you started your cycle would have been a good idea.
5) CYCLEON lost the flame war.
6) monstercojones is a modern-day socrates, listen to his sage advice.
7) newbies- give up the infatuation with sust, i know the name sounds cool, but single-ester test is just alot easier to work with. and TEST is TEST.
8) deca and fina WILL shut you down, get some test to use with it if you like the ability to fornicate.
9) if you're under 21, protein and creatine are the best options for you.
10) stay on the board and read everything, you will learn much.
i think that about covers most of the repetitive threads i've been seeing.
05-11-2003, 03:03 PM #2
05-11-2003, 03:06 PM #3
05-11-2003, 03:07 PM #4Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2003
Big bump..whats up with all the newbie questions..I know i'm a newbie but damn..the search button is awesome!
05-11-2003, 03:11 PM #5
What about the endless questions about what size needle do I need to shoot xxxx?
If I shoot xxxx in my biceps will it make them grow?
No matter how badly you want to start your cycle, getting EVERYTHING you need beforehand is highly suggested (I'm tired of my bros coming to me asking what they should do because they're in week five of their cycle and they only have one amp of test left)
05-11-2003, 03:28 PM #6Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2003
Just tell the F##ker to buy more!!haha!!
05-11-2003, 03:33 PM #7
I don't think any newbies read the educational threads anymore. Hell, some of them don't even read the rules!
05-11-2003, 03:34 PM #8
Im not sure about #1
But it sounds ok bro!
05-11-2003, 03:58 PM #9
There also seems to be alot of questions about AAS tests for jobs. Maybe that should be added as well.
05-11-2003, 04:23 PM #10
thats actually what gave me the idea for the thread, i knew i was forgetting something.
05-11-2003, 04:42 PM #11
05-11-2003, 05:13 PM #12
While we are at it, is there any way that some of the fields in the user profiles can be made mandatory? Like birthday, experience, etc. We all came here looking for help, but if you don't help us, we CAN'T help you. If we don't have an idea where you are at, how are we to help you get where you are trying to go?
Fill out your profiles, damn it!
05-11-2003, 07:14 PM #13
05-11-2003, 10:32 PM #14
05-12-2003, 01:09 PM #15
oops, I bumped it!
05-12-2003, 01:49 PM #16
05-12-2003, 02:05 PM #17
05-12-2003, 02:20 PM #18
YOU CAN DRINK WINNY???? WOW!!! JK!!!! Great post!
05-12-2003, 08:34 PM #19
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)