Thread: Deca Confusion

Upper Canada is offline Junior Member

Deca Confusion

i got a question...im on week 6 (tommorrow will start 7) at 300mg deca PVL and 500 mg test enanthate galenika.

the confusion im having is that i never really noticed much gains with the deca until I tossed in the enanthate at week 4. was i supposed to see any results with the deca at all or is it just a trigger for whatever you stack it with.

i heard of people taking deca only cycles and gaining (although id never do this...) but i never saw a thing until the test kicked in..not im up 14 lbs. (152 to 166)

any opinions.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    your deca just kicked in thats why alot of people run dbol the first 4 weeks

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    The test had nothing to do with it. You shouldn't notice any gains until around the fourth week of deca anyway. Now that you started the test, don't expect to feel that for about another three weeks. What does the rest of your cycle look like?

-moto

hey guys..
    im doing 300 mg deca for 10 weeks and 500 mg test from week 4-10
    Yeah I should have started the dbol right away....but im kind of short (5"9) so I was afraid to look like a tank..lol. So im starting week 7 tommorrow. thanks for the replies guys

another thing..my bro is only up 5 on the exact same cycle...140 up to 150..its like the deca never even kicked in for him

maybe some people jsut dont take to juice..i dont question the quality, i know the guy and hes a great guy. maybe our bodies are simply not really taking to it

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Maybe he should up the dose of deca to 400mg/wk.

You do realize that you are only going to get about three good weeks of the test, right? Why didn't you start them both at the same time?

-moto

if i had a dollar for everytime i answered that question bro....hahahahaha. My main concern was blowing up like a blimp...i just wanted some nicee cut muscle...about an inch all over. Fear I guess?
    So thes test will kick in at week 7...this week... 7-8-9-10.

back down a little, so a total of ten pounds gained.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Just run the Deca and Test (300/500) - forget the Dbol . Your doses are fine since you are only 150lbs.

Two things of advice for next time:

1. Post your cycle and disect it BEFORE you start.

2. Stop the gear for awhile and focus on diet and training - you are very light. You can put on another 20 solid pounds naturally by looking at the whole picture more... not just the androgens. Be sure you finish this cycle with Clomid and learn how to keep that new bodyweight with proprer diet and training.

dropped another 5
    i gotta be hitting the shit wrong

now im runnin 500 test and 400 deca for the last stretch

jayg is offline Junior Member
    Sounds like you didn't add much actual muscle if any from the cycle. The amounts that you mentioned that you originally went up and back down sound about right for water gain you'd see from especially the dbol .

I'd look to the diet to make sure it's right. Make sure you're doing meals every 2-3 hours including protein and carbs. Total protein at least 225/day total calories at 3000-3500 and see how that works. Keep your carbs complex.... oatmeal, yams, etc. Is that pretty on track with how you did your diet?

Jay

Thread Information