BigC is offline New Member

Mixing water based and oil based gear

I am in week 10 of my cycle, last week i started 50mg winny and 100mg test prop ed. The pain andf soreness has been worse than anything i have ever experienced. I was under the impression that it was O K to run the 2 together in the same syringe. Did I do something wrong?

JDBU is offline Junior Member
    you cannot mix oil and water base solutions together. Why dont you just drink the winny if you dont wanna inject it

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    jdbu who told u u cant mix them bro ?????yes u can mic them u just gotta be cautious so the crystals dont clog the pinn so shoot rather quickly and gotta gp slow with the winny i know its ahrd sonce it water and it just wants to glide in .also could be the prop due to the high ba content

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    yes you can mix the oil and water gear. it is true that oil and water dont mix but you can easily inject them in the same shot.

BigC is offline New Member
    I was thinking it wasnt the prop caure i have been doing it with sus and deca every 3 days. 1cc sus, .67cc deca300 and .67 prop in the glutes with very little pain or soreness. Ill split it into 2 shots in the morning to see which it is, your probably right....... its more than likely the prop. I feel like a cripple......lol

bigmrclean is offline Junior Member
    Yeh I have mixed oil and water based before no problem. I rather get everything in me with as few shots possible otherwise you start feeling like a pin cushion.

ddrew is offline Associate Member
    Yes you can mix oil and water base in the same pin. Pull the oil base up first and then the water base second, the water base will sit in a ball in the center of the oil, it looks like a lava lamp kind of. let the winstrol sink to the center of the pin so there is oil at the top(by needle) this way it will not freeze up on you. I always mix fina and winny together in the same pin.

Thread Information