ryan5sc is offline New Member

times to take T3

I am peaking tomorrow at 4 pills for my T3 cycle. Should i take all 4 pills at the same time or should i spread it out over the course of the day?

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Try and spread it out, and take on a somewhat empty stomach.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Try both, and see what you like better. Just make sure you take on an empty stomach.

Pain

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    if your taking four 25mcg tabs you should spread it out to four times a day before meals.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

rldced is offline New Member
    what is T3 and what does it do? does it help you loose weight?

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by rldced
    what is T3 and what does it do? does it help you loose weight?
    Look in the FAQ's, there should be some info about t3. T3 is a thyroid drug and it's sole purpose is to boost your thyroid with speeds up your metabolism and burns fat. I take all mine in the morning...

ozmax98 is offline Associate Member
    well tom is my 3 day on t3(part of a 6 week cycle). i'm uping my dosage to 3 25mcg pills.. and i plan on taking one every 4 hours starting the first one right before i go for job/fast walk for an hour....

well my question is... obviously today is only my 2nd day so nothing really felt... but what kind of sides should i expect... people say that you feel like shit and lazy and tired..and also do'nt feel like eating... well i'm also on my two weeks of eca(which is already much better than the garbage clen ) so i don't really get hungry but i still force myself to eat.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by ozmax98
    well tom is my 3 day on t3(part of a 6 week cycle). i'm uping my dosage to 3 25mcg pills.. and i plan on taking one every 4 hours starting the first one right before i go for job/fast walk for an hour....

well my question is... obviously today is only my 2nd day so nothing really felt... but what kind of sides should i expect... people say that you feel like shit and lazy and tired..and also do'nt feel like eating... well i'm also on my two weeks of eca(which is already much better than the garbage clen) so i don't really get hungry but i still force myself to eat.
    I get a little letharic on t3. It doesn't do much to my appetite but it does srcew with my sleep and I tend to sweat alot more. I generally can't sleep with covers on me at 100mcg per day...

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't get that lethargic (maybe I was but nothing compared to DNP ) and my hunger went thru the roof. Sort of sucked IMO, didn't mess with my sleep any. Did notice a bit of heat.

Pain

Thread Information