9000 is offline New Member

max. strength gains w/o weight gains or with weight loss

i am trying to get a cycle for the summer and possibly fall.
    what is the best dosage? (mg)
    what is the best products?
    what the hell should i do?
    this is for a track and field athlete.
    what about HGH?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Why don't you spend some time reading the educational forums and searching on the board for different drugs? When you find some that suit what you need put together a cycle and we will critique it. Include stats such as your age, Wt, Ht, BF%, Lifting Experience, and AAS experience if any.

crombie09 is offline Junior Member
    Yeah bro not to flame at all but you really need to just read and read and read. I used the educational forums and did a lot of searches till i found out more then these guys told me what dosages I should use and stuff like that. Most people said I needed to figure out what I was looking to do and they would fine tune my cycle for me. They are alot of help but won't just tell you what to do. Good luck. -crombie09

superjew is offline Associate Member
    Definitely do alot of reading bro. Search the educational thread and the drug profiles on the main board. While the media has over-stated the dangers of AAS, they do exist. Make sure you know as much as you can before you get started.

9000 is offline New Member
    thanks. sorry it has been a long year. was trying to take the easy way out. but doing the research myself is the best way.

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    I gotta give 9000 props cuz I dont think I have ever seen anyone take "do your own research" this well before...You are a good human being.

raoul3 is offline Associate Member
    Doing a minimum of research yourself is obviously a must BUT you won't find much if anything about a cycle specific to track or even sports... anyways...

Your choice might also be limited due to detection times if you get tested so keep that in mind when reading up the drug profiles.

Thread Information