bigmrclean is offline Junior Member

Winstrol in the calve?

I know winstrol is supposed to somewhat help the site you inject it more. Has anyone ever injected it into their calves? My calves are lacking and I would like them to blow up a little...

bigmrclean

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    do it! just review spotinjections before hand, and your golden

m16a2 is offline Senior Member

Re: Winstrol in the calve?

Originally posted by bigmrclean
    I know winstrol is supposed to somewhat help the site you inject it more. Has anyone ever injected it into their calves? My calves are lacking and I would like them to blow up a little...

bigmrclean

Bro, try learning more about spot injections... if you want your calfs to get bigger, then work them out more. Site injecting will not make muscle grow in the injection site.

demetri is offline Member
    A friend of mine injected in his calves and did notice more size. I think that had more to do with the muscle swelling. At least the size did not stay long after he quit his winstrol injections.

I think that there is some benefit to site injections though. One would think that a 17AA would definately work for site injections, but I think GH is probably the way to go.

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by demetri
    A friend of mine injected in his calves and did notice more size. I think that had more to do with the muscle swelling. At least the size did not stay long after he quit his winstrol injections.

I think that there is some benefit to site injections though. One would think that a 17AA would definately work for site injections, but I think GH is probably the way to go.
    You will notice that the size increases, but this is due to the muscle damage caused by the injection, not by muscle growth. If the goal is to grow muscle, then spot injecting doesn't work. If you want to have it temporarily swell up, then, sure it'll work for a little while.

Thread Information