Big_Enough_2_Feel is offline New Member

Question Newbie cycle question...Please advise!

I知 just about to juice for the first time. I have never juiced before and I知 preparing to start my very first cycle. I'm 30yrs old 225 pounds and have about 25% body fat. I have been working out or a regular bases off an on over the past few months. I'm looking for a cycle that would be good to start with. I知 looking to gain more muscle and to rip more then gain weight. If the weight gain is due to muscle I知 okay with the gain. Please advise this is the cycle that I'm considering.

week 1-4
    Deca -Durabolin
    400mg
    sustanon
    400mg
    Nolvadex
    10mg

week 5-6
    Deca-Durabolin
    200mg
    sustanon
    250mg
    Nolvadex
    10mg

week 7
    Nolvadex
    10mg

week 8
    Clomid
    100mg
    Hcg
    Nolvadex
    10mg

week 9
    Clomid
    50mg
    Hcg

week 10
    Clomid
    50mg

Please advise on this cycle and tell me if you think this is a good start or not.

Thanks bros!
    Last edited by Big_Enough_2_Feel; 05-12-2003 at 05:38 PM.

TheJuicer is offline Member
    Just from experience..Don't use Sus if you wanna cut..

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Well if you have only been working out off and on for a few months I suggest you spend a little more time getting your routine down. I would also work on your diet since you should be able to drop 10% BF relatively easily with a couple of simple adjustments. After you have gotten some consistancy with those two areas then take some time to research the drugs you are interested in. The cycle you proposed isn't long enough with the esters you have chosen. I hope this helps some and good luck.

TheJuicer Just from experience..Don't use Sus if you wanna cut..
    _------------------------------------------------------

What do you sugguest in place of the Sustanon ? I wanted to build first then do a rip cycle. But what do you suggust instead. I want the most effect cycle for beginners. Which way would I get my most pleasing results?
    Last edited by Big_Enough_2_Feel; 05-12-2003 at 05:46 PM.

blakyr is offline Associate Member
    hey bro, you really need to get your bf down before doing anything. try hydroxycut or animal cuts... do that with cardio, and get a consistand routine going for yourself. AAS is really only so you can break that "barrier" you hit after working out for so long naturally. Anywyas s once you get down to about 20% bf and have a good base then maybe think about doing a EQ/test enan/d-bol/winny cycle or something similar. For now i would just stick to trimming up a bit naturally. Just my opinion

billr is offline Junior Member
    yeah i agree continue to work out more and then hop on the cycle above. Def get some clen or hydroxycut and do some serious cadio.
    billr

Power-BB is offline Associate Member
    I agree with these guys. Don't even do supps, just work on your diet and cardio to lose some bodyfat.

Ok now?

Which do you guys suggest the clen ,hydroxycut, or animal cuts? Im looking for the one that would give me my best results.

Also, is it possible to stack any of those or is it even necessary?

I read that it was ok to stack Animal cuts and Animal stack, is this true.

thanks Big

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Do you already have this juice? The cycle you showed is going to put on some pounds. 25%bf is high, and if you did that cycle then tried cutting your going to have some stretch marks. I'd try getting your diet strait and doing some cardio. But if your hell bent on starting a cycle I would try fina/test prop. If your diet is strait and you hit the weights hard you should be able to cut some bf down off this cycle.

HeavyDuty2 is offline New Member

Re: Ok now?

Originally posted by Big_Enough_2_Feel
    Which do you guys suggest the clen ,hydroxycut, or animal cuts? Im looking for the one that would give me my best results.

Also, is it possible to stack any of those or is it even necessary?

I read that it was ok to stack Animal cuts and Animal stack, is this true.

thanks Big
    If your gonna go the fat-burning pill route don't bother with "Hydroxycut", - Muscletech products aren't worth the price. Try 'Ephedra 1000' by Sci-fit. They work just as well if not better and only cost around $16.95 for a bottle of 200 tabs.

Good Luck!!

blakyr is offline Associate Member
    hey bro.... I have used both hydroxycut and animal cuts.... yes you can stack animal packs and animal cuts... it is actually reccomended on the label. I seemed to like the animal cuts a little bit better than hydroxycut. just my O2. with that you dont need to stack anything else... mabe some ala(alpha lipoic acid) and some multivitamins. Good luck bro!

Thread Information