ibe6ub9 is offline New Member

Unhappy taking deca and losing weight? whats up? need input...please

when will i start gaining mass and weight from deca ? took third shot friday been eating and drinking water like crazy plenty of protein, water etc. work out five days aweek.. i have a lot more energy been recovering faster but nothing to show for it. i know the milligrams are low but its first cycle and just dont wont to overdo it, high bp and baldness runs in family... any input would be greatly appreciated...have dbol but afraid of bp and hairloss..going up to probably 300 mgs toward middle of cycle and go back down to 100mg then take clomid..

50 mg week 1
    100 mg week 2
    200 mg week 3

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    First off your cycle is a bit low, no wonder you aren't seeing results at 50 and 100mg a week. Secondly deca takes a good 3-4 weeks to even start to get into your system at 200mg to 300mg per week.
    any particular reason why you started your cycle this way? How does the remainder of your cycle look? I sure hope it isn't like the way you started, cause honestly you are just pissing your deca away so to speak.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    holy shit man with those dosages I wouldnt be surprised if you don't see anything through your entire cycle!

you gotta bump it up to at least 300mg a week, although I'd recommend 400mg...

deca 's ester is looong bro, you're not going to feel it until your 4-5 week mark. and at those dosages, you might not feel it at all...

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    you could be losing fat also which would make you lose "weight" so to speak.

keep the doses steady, pick one and run with it. no up and down shit.

i did a deca only cycle last year and was 200 when i started and 185 when i finished but alot leaner and alot stronger.

i looked bigger at 185 then i did at 200.

blakyr is offline Associate Member
    Yeah bro... You HAVE to increase to AT LEAST 300 mg/wk.... you will most likely NOT have any problems even at that dosage. You are just wasting gear bro. And you should've used your d-bol at 20-30 mg ed in the first four weeks.... Make sure you use that clomid. If you are really worried, you should have some l-dex or Nolva to take daily to keep your water retention low, which would in turn, help keep your bp down....good luck bro

UltimateFighter is offline Associate Member
    Wow- bump that up to 400 a week.

i intend on on going up to 300 mg maybe more just depends. for a about three weeks of my cycle weeks the 50mg was my first shot first cycle etc. theirs a few health problems run in my family my grand father died from a stroke in his late forties im just to wild on strokeing out i my late twenties.... but ive got plenty of deca so im not worried pissing it away....about 25 amps... so i think ive got plenty for a 12 weeker.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Dude...you need at least 2mg of Deca per pound of body weight per week. I'm 205 lbs...so I need 400mg of Deca per week.

kazual is offline Junior Member
    Located in the mist that follows the storm
    Is this your first cycle? Your profile leaves a lot of blank spots; anyway don't cheat yourself on this cycle by not having a solid dose plan. I'm actually not a fan of high doses for a first cycle but I don't know your cycle history so follow the bros advice and up your dosage a bit. Now, how is your diet for this cycle? Have you increased your calorie intake to an incredible number or not? I good to see that you have allot of energy, but without a proper diet and the right dose you will not make the gains that should be made while on deca . Just my .02

first cycle 165 pounds 5'11 i normally eat 5 to six times aday anyways but have changed diet from cokes to water, eat a couple tuna fish sandwiches, and about 50 to 100 grams of nitro tech protein im using organon 100mg per cc in 2 cc vials, 25 gauge pins 3 cc. can i inject the 3 cc or do ineed to go 200 in one and 100 in another , ive heard that anyhting more than two is not good, ive several buddies tht have made good gains offoof low doses and how long should i stretch my cycle out too.

GETTINBIGGER is offline Junior Member
    Every thing that i've reads seems to be about 2mg /lb of body weight. Add some test in there. As much as the Deca . Try 400mg test and 300 Deca/week. The consensus around here is don't taper shit. Run it the whole way through. Doesn't deca taper itself naturally due to its half life anyway??
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    My 1st Cycle (currently on week 6)

Week#1- 400mg Deca & 25 mg dbol ed
    Week#2-300mg Deca & 500 Test Depo(Galenika/YU)&30mg Dbol ed
    Week#3-300mg Deca & 500 Test Depo & 30mg Dbol ed
    Week#4-300mg Deca & 500 Test Depo & 30 mg Dbol ed
    Week#5-300mg Deca & 500 Test Depo
    Week#6-300mg Deca & 500 Test Depo
    Week#7-300mg Deca & 500 Test Depo
    Week#8-300mg Deca & 500 Test Depo
    Week#9-300mg Deca & 500 Test Depo
    Week#10300mg Deca & 500 Test Depo

Probably adding winny in weeks 8-12 @ 50mg ed

Currently Up 25 Lbs still growing and eating like its pussy!!

Thread Information