iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator

finishing up............

hey........

as some of you already know, i'm finishing up a fairly long cycle.
    the last 15 weeks consists of test enan 1000mg/week, eq 600mg/week, and anadrol 100mg ed.

ive run eq at 2 different times in this cycle, but man oh man....i'm starving ALL THE TIME in this particular block of the cycle. i got hungry before, but it was nothing like this.
    i cant keep food in me, or at least it seems that way. i eat, and 30 minutes to an hour later, i'm hungry again.....to the point where if i dont get something, i feel physically sick to my stomach.....just curious as to if its this bad with some of you all. or is it just me?

peace I4L

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, i had the EQ munchies bad also. Id eat and 30 min later im starving again like u. I mean where my stomachs making all kinds of noises and shit. Loved it... Good luck!

OG

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    I only got the munchies the last two weeks of my cycle, so it wasn't too bad. but when i had it, it was hell. it's like there's a hole in your stomach. lol

Pheedno is offline Respected Member

Re: finishing up............

Originally posted by ironforlife79
    hey........

as some of you already know, i'm finishing up a fairly long cycle.
    the last 15 weeks consists of test enan 1000mg/week, eq 600mg/week, and anadrol 100mg ed.

ive run eq at 2 different times in this cycle, but man oh man....i'm starving ALL THE TIME in this particular block of the cycle. i got hungry before, but it was nothing like this.
    i cant keep food in me, or at least it seems that way. i eat, and 30 minutes to an hour later, i'm hungry again.....to the point where if i dont get something, i feel physically sick to my stomach.....just curious as to if its this bad with some of you all. or is it just me?

peace I4L
    Whats up bro, so how are you gains so far? I've been interested in your experience because I'm decidein whether or not to run my next from August-Feb.

I love that EQ hunger. Last time I was on, I'd go out for a steak dinner, by the time I got and paid the check, I was ready for another meal.

well,
    i have to say this.....i'm the typical 6-7 meal a day bb'er. you all know what i'm sayin here. but i cant keep up with this one. my wife is freakin out cause all i do is eat....well, and lift and one other thing.

pheedno,
    man this was just a great all round experience. if i had talked to guys like silverfox and s2b a long time ago, i wouldnt have waited this long to try this. it was well planned out, side effect free, and i think my bodyweight setpoint is actually going to change.
    i started this cycle(60 weeks) at 5'7" and 202 lbs. and close to 13% b.f.
    right now, with 15 weeks to go, i'm at 238 and my b.f. percentage is at 9.5. i cant seem to get it go any lower, but i'm still pleased with the whole damn thing.......

peace I4L

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    damn longer than a year...
    shit youre a rich man
    i will never have the money to ran that kind off cycle
    its more than car's paiment!!!

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    IFL, I may have to get on one of those 60 weekers next time! I love being on. I can't believe you've been on that long though, holy shit! It's good to hear you avoided sides and your set point is prolly going to stick now above 240 after being on so long. So is this how the pros get so huge? If so, I'm gonna run it that way next time, or maybe just turn this one into a "never ending cycle".

I'm 3 weeks into my cycle we talked about now, which includes eq @ 400/wk. The good thing is, I'm up 12 pounds and the strength is climbing. After reading your thread here, one thing I've noticed is I'm taking like 4-5 BIG shits a day. I'm always taking a crap and I have to piss like every 10 minutes, it's unbelievable. A normal day you might shit once or twice and piss several times, but jeez! This is outta control here. I'm eating a ton of quality food and the appetite is always there, but as soon as I eat, it goes right through me. It's solid of course...I wouldn't be able to handle the runs 24/7. I guess that's a good thing, it shows my body's processing everything quicker (lightning fast actually).

Post up some pics bro, you gotta be a monster.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member

Re: finishing up............

That whole "last 15 weeks..." thing has to be one of the coolest things I've ever seen on this board.

With regards to your hunger, I'm not in that boat yet (as my first ever eq experience is not yet two weeks old), though for a long time I've thought nothing of wolfing down a dozen egg whites and four yolks and chasing that with two whole wheat waffles, a banana, apple and huge glass of chocolate milk with whey for breakfast, so I fear what eq hunger will do to me.

Anyway, to get back on topic, when you say "last 15 weeks", is that an intentionally distinctive description in that this 15 week segment is markedly different than the preceeding 45 weeks? Or is it just the fact that it happens to be the time period left that led you to call it that? At any rate, if it is the case that this last 15 week block was intentionally differentiated as such, what rationale led to this particular design of the final 15 weeks? Thanks

B.G.
    the cycle was designed to run in 15 week blocks, switching the esters and orals every 15 weeks, along with the dosages. my base test throughout the whole 60 weeks was enanthate , as i love that stuff, and my body responds well to that particular ester.
    i ran a low, high, low, high type of cycle. in other words, the ester started low, then went high....you get the drift here i'm sure.
    i talked to a lot of guys before i started this, and it seemd that this was the most effective way to get results.....and keep them.
    when i was on low doses, i kept the mass that was built while on high ones. when i upped the doses for the 2nd time, my bodyweight climbed again.
    now that i've rambled some....i think my bodyweight set point will change, and hopefully i'll come off only losing a slight amount.

we'll see..........

peace I4L

pumpseeker,
    its good to hear from you bro, i was wondering how you were doing, as i hadnt heard from you in a while.
    i can relate totally to what you posted above, as that was the initial question i started this post with.
    food dosent move through this old bod quite as fast as it used to, but i dont wait around anywhere any longer than i have to......
    i dont know if this is how the big boys do it, but its sure as hell working for me. i'd be willing to bet its at least something similar.
    dont start talking that "never ending cycle" crap, ok? its not worth the risk to NEVER come off.
    i was monitored the whole time by my doc, and i followed my "no-sides" regimen to the letter bro.
    get a few good cycles under your belt, build a decent base, and we'll talk, ok?
    glad to hear this one is going well for you. get the most out of it that you can, and come off.

peace I4L

Extreme is offline Associate Member
    This is my first experience with eq. I am a little over two weeks in. I know it takes about 4-5weeks to kick in but my hunger is crazy already. I can eat and in 1.5 to 2 hours I am starving already. I love it. Great thread ironlife. Glad to hear your great progress.

pheedno,
    man this was just a great all round experience. if i had talked to guys like silverfox and s2b a long time ago, i wouldnt have waited this long to try this. it was well planned out, side effect free, and i think my bodyweight setpoint is actually going to change.
    i started this cycle(60 weeks) at 5'7" and 202 lbs. and close to 13% b.f.
    right now, with 15 weeks to go, i'm at 238 and my b.f. percentage is at 9.5. i cant seem to get it go any lower, but i'm still pleased with the whole damn thing.......

peace I4L
    Thats absolutely amazing. I'm definately hitting a long one on my next.
    Can't get it to go any lower but still pleased? You better be, 238Lbs at 9.5 is frickin sick.
    My next cycle was going to be around 20wks but I think I'll probably do a cycle within a cycle and take it to a full year.
    That is a wonderful cycle bro, I'm like really worked up now on starting mine.

Originally posted by Pheedno

Thats absolutely amazing. I'm definately hitting a long one on my next.
    Can't get it to go any lower but still pleased? You better be, 238Lbs at 9.5 is frickin sick.
    My next cycle was going to be around 20wks but I think I'll probably do a cycle within a cycle and take it to a full year.
    That is a wonderful cycle bro, I'm like really worked up now on starting mine.
    pheedno,
    i talked to rickson about coming off for 4-6 months, then starting a shorter one(10-12 weeks) with slightly lower doses. but i think i'm going to stick to this regimen(staying on 30+ weeks and coming off for 3-6 months).
    the only problem i see with this, is that you cant do the traditional cutter/bulker thing, unless you do it within the cycle itself. i dont know how the body would react to such a drastic change, as i meant this cycle to be a strict bulk/maintinence type run. its all in what your prioities are i guess.......

peace I4L

pheedno,
    i talked to rickson about coming off for 4-6 months, then starting a shorter one(10-12 weeks) with slightly lower doses. but i think i'm going to stick to this regimen(staying on 30+ weeks and coming off for 3-6 months).
    the only problem i see with this, is that you cant do the traditional cutter/bulker thing, unless you do it within the cycle itself. i dont know how the body would react to such a drastic change, as i meant this cycle to be a strict bulk/maintinence type run. its all in what your prioities are i guess.......

peace I4L
    yeah, I could see that being a problem, especially if bulking got a little out of hand and you had to do a drastic diet re-arrangment to burn down to a good BF% again. I'ts pretty easy for me to stay consistant on BF from correct carb timing. I'll be starting my cycle at around 8-9% and try to keep it at that during the bulking phase. I still have to do some pondering on doing a 3/4 year bulker followed by 4-6month down time(dependant on blood work), or just do cycle within a cycle and stay on varying from higher to moderate dosing.
    It's a dilema that will probably be decided on my business travel schedule, but what ever I decide on, I'll be sure to post up the goods.

Thread Information