PumP~N~Swole is offline Associate Member

Question winny and sustonan question for cutting

Recently I Posted a first cycle question of 500mg test entha, But now since I'm wanting to cut more than bulk I'm thinking of doing sustanon with some winny. I wanted to do PARABOLAN or OXANDROLONE with the winny but some side effects of both I kinda wanta to stay clear of or kinda worry some. In addition I'm going to hold out on the 500mg test entha until this fall and by that time I will stack it with some d-bol or something. I would get some EQ but my lord here my suppliers want a fortune for it and I mean alot. So Do you guys think for low water weight sus and winny will be ok. Now I know sus aromatizes but not to the extent of test enthanate. Now for my first cycle to gain some decent strength along with helping me cutting do you think sustanon and winny will be an ok cycle and if so will 250 be enough of the sus or should I go 500 course more I take more water retention will be. If I have extra cash I'll get some clenbuterol as well but I just bought a motorcycle and a new bass boat so I'm some what strapped for cash. You guys let me know.

Also I'm thinking of doing a low calorie diet as well but keep protiens high and carbs moderate. Let me know if this will have an effect on my cycle and if so for cutting what would be decent thanks.

ps. For the ones who ask for stats, I've recently added them to my last post of another question.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Well how cut you get is going to depend mostly on your diet and cardio.
    I would go w/ Enth over Sus just because it's easier to control your blood levels. You can run clen throughout the cycle, 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off. If not just get some hydroxycut or some other kind of fat burner.
    Week 1-10 Test E 500mgs
    Week 7-12 Winny 50mgs ed
    Clomid

Sup, Well that is the thing I hear so many different things it's hard to know what path I want to go. I want to burn fat but at the same time add muscle. I do cardio 4-5 times a week 30min. Far as a fat burner I can't have ephedra or caffine. Now for the test enth. I've seen guys swole up huge with that stuff which I do want that but at this time I'd rather get leaner so when I do start adding muscle mass I'd look huge. How can I get lean muscle by taking enth? If I'm going to swell up with 15lbs of water? let me know thanks.

Syphon is offline New Member
    Why don't you try some EQ with your cycle. It will give you quality lean muscles.

I told You the eq is super high he wants 200$ for 100mg

Thread Information