Thread: AS info

Zoltar is offline New Member

AS info

Here is the question of the day. I am a 31 year old male who has worked out for roughly 10 years off and on and two seriously. Im 5'10" 220 lbs with around 13% body fat. I have never cycled AS but is has always been in the back of my mind. I feel like I have reached my genetic potential even though I thirst for more. I have 18 1/2 biceps and my current Bench max is 375. I want added size and cuts but am extremely green when it comes to obtaining and using the proper stacks to get me to the next level. Any input would be appreciated.

Zoltar

XBiker is offline Retired Vet

Re: AS info

Originally posted by Zoltar
    Here is the question of the day. I am a 31 year old male who has worked out for roughly 10 years off and on and two seriously. Im 5'10" 220 lbs with around 13% body fat. I have never cycled AS but is has always been in the back of my mind. I feel like I have reached my genetic potential even though I thirst for more. I have 18 1/2 biceps and my current Bench max is 375. I want added size and cuts but am extremely green when it comes to obtaining and using the proper stacks to get me to the next level. Any input would be appreciated.

Zoltar
    Research (the main site is a good start).

Define and set your goals.

Come back when you know what you want to do.

MUSTANG_18 is offline Associate Member
    As said before, research is the most important thing when geting into the world of AAS. Also, droppong body fat and gaining muscle mass is very hard unless you have a VERY good diet so I would focus on one or the other... Personally, I would do a bulk cycle and try to add on as much mass as possable, your receptors are fresh so take advantage of it...E-mail or PM me if you have any questions

M18

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    VETS are so smart and stuff! Their almost always right. PM them and pick their brains...

Thread Information