Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Women and AAS. Doses and durations, Questions and Answers

warmouth is offline Productive Member

Women and AAS. Doses and durations, Questions and Answers

I have been religiously studying the effects of AAS and women, doses and duration, and overall health. There is so little info out there that it is time for us to collectively get some things in order. For me, and many of you guys I'm sure, your wives or girlfriends might be interested in the use of AAS based on the results that they have seen from us. Without the help of the members on this site, I wouldnt have the confidence to guide my wife into using these compounds.

There is so much intrest in all of the womens logs from men here trying to learn, so I hope that this thread will help clear things up. Hopefully the women here can chime in on their experiences, as well as the men that are "in the know" based on training women, or their better halfs using. This should be helpful to all who are interested in learning about the effects of AAS on women, and there is alot of us wanting to know, no doubt about that. Here is a little bit of what I have learned from reading up on the internet. I am not certain any of these are accurate, and this is just a guideline as to the compounds and doses, and the duration of cycles based off of several websites, and members here that I've taken notes from over the past year.

ANAVAR

This seems to be the first choice for women who are getting into or are curious about AAS. Although expensive, it can be very cheap for a woman due to the low doses that they need to see the benefits.
    Typical dose for women :
    5-10mgs is sufficient. Some women say 25mgs to be optimal, but from my limited understanding, there is more of a risk of virilization at doses over 10mgs. Even 10mgs can be troublesome for some women, but it is rare.
    Typical duration of cycle :
    6 weeks for beginners, some can opt for 8 with experience and knowledge of the compound and thier own body.
    Additional Supplementation:
    TUDCA, UDCA, NAC, or Liv52 should be used to protect the liver, as anavar is a 17-A steriod that survives the first pass through the liver. Some omegas like fish oil or krill oil would be another beneficial, as oral anabolics can be harsh on lipid panels and BP.

PRIMOBOLAN

This compound is THE compound for women. The enanthate ester is a long ester that is used for the injectable verion of Primo. There is an Acetate ester that is used as an oral version, which is the preferred method of delivery for women. Women seem to tolerate the oral version and see better results than men, as less of the compound is needed to see results. Oral Primo is typically a poor choice for men because the bioavailability is poor and alot is needed.
    [B]Typical Dose for Women:[/]
    50-100mgs weekly of Primo Depot, 25mgs everyday of the oral Primo. Higher doses could possibly cause virilization in some women.
    Typical Duration of Cycle:
    Primo A can be used for 8-12 weeks. Primo Depot for women should be used no more than 15 or 16 weeks at higher doses. This could be extended longer if used at lower doses I would imagine, as many men run this compoud for a long time. The choice would have to be left up to the person. They have to be comfortable with the risk to reward ratio and be able to handle weekly injections. I would imagine pinning 2x weekly would be the best method for women in order to keep plasma levels stable.
    Additional Supplementation :
    Fish or krill oil is a staple in my book for all AAS. Cholesterol and BP issue can come from any AAS, so it is best to be safe in this regard.

WINSTROL

Winstrol is a very anabolic compound and should be monitored closely when used by women. This compound seems to be notorious for causing "manish" features, and I personally know a woman who has a deeper voice than mine because of winstrol. I can only imagine the other "issues" she might have. This compound is very harsh on the liver, so proper liver protection should be used at all times. It causes havoc on cholesterol as well.
    Typical Dose for Women:
    5-10mgs everyday is typical. I would start at 5mgs and only move up if there was a sense of comfort there. For experienced or competitive women, 25mgs everyday or every other day can be used, but I have to warn you, this can lead to severe side effects for women. This is what I have seen first hand. It can lead to an amazing physique, but can deepen the voice and cause enlargement of areas I am not comfortable mentioning on the board.
    4-6 weeks is about all I would do. Winstrols harshness on the liver is my biggest concern. I love winstrol, but would limit myself to a 4 week on, 4 week off during a longer cycle. I think 4 weeks is plenty, but as long as proper supplementation is used, 6 weeks can be fine. I would never recommend going over 6 weeks for myself or anyone else.
    TUDCA, UDCA, NAC, or Liv52. For this one, I would personally use 2. I know hepatoxicity is alot of time blown out of proportion, but I feel that going overboard on liver protection is a good idea, especially for AAS that is know to be very liver toxic. Better safe than sorry here, and there is no real concern in using 2 liver protectants anyways.

MASTERON

Masteron is one of those compounds that I personally am on the fence about for women. Ive heard of women using it, but never have seen first hand. I would imagine there could besome virilization with masteron if used in moderate to higher doses. It is known to cause pre-mature hairloss in men, but for women, I'm ignorant and just dont know. Maybe some of you can chime in here. I do know masteron is not used alot by women. There is a propionate ester(short) and an enanthate ester(long).
    Typical Doses for Women:
    For women, unless they like pinning microscopic amounts of AAS multiple times a week, I would recommend the enanthate ester. This could be pinned twice weekly, or even once if wanted. It would also be easier to accurately dose, unless you wanted to use an insulin syringe for the propionate ester. I cant find anything about does for women, but I know men run it from 400-800mgs weekly, so I would guess women would need much, much less. I can only guess(need some help here) but I would say that like Primo, 50-100mgs weekly would be sufficient.
    For the propionate ester, 6-8 weeks would be all that was needed. For the enanthate ester, 10-12 should be fine. Be very careful to monitor side effects with this one. I wouldnt use until we get more information on the effects of this certain compounds on women. Side effects could be harsh with this one.
    Omegas for sure. Masteron is harsh on lipids for sure. Blood pressure can also be a concern, so like I said, monitor sides.

This is some of what little information I have gathered since joining. I know it is only a guideline and not set in stone. I am hoping to get alot of feedback for this, as I am wanting to learn all that I can on this subject. Any other compounds that I may have missed or dont know about, feel free to add. Any misinformation, feel free to correct. This info is all from this site, other sites, and people I personally know. As will and AAS, monitor side effects. Check BP at least 3x a week while on cycle. Be safe.
    Please guys, lets get as much knowledge as we can on this subject. I know you guys know 10x more than me, so this can be a go to for women here to look at. I want to feel comfortable when we get new female members here n order to help them where I can, and you guys the same. Add all you like to this! Female members, chime in! Thanks for reading.
    Last edited by warmouth; 03-10-2013 at 01:37 PM.

Bump for knowledge from the after church crowd.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Great post! As I've mentioned before, I have my wife on low dose phentermine hydrochloride. It does not have anabolic properties like clen /albuterol but my wife isn't into a whole lot of muscle development. She'd rather stay lean. I would consider a 6 wk cycle of var for her at 10mg to start but I'm holding off to see how she responds to the phen before we add anything. She's not a fan of needles so orals are likely the only thing she would consider. I've run winnie and it dried the hell out of me and caused numerous joint issues so I'm not a big fan of winnie right now. Primo might be a second option but since her goals are really to stay lean and not look to build much muscle, for her, the phen (and possibly var) are better options.

I'm glad you emphasized the lipid metabolism issues and risk for hyperlipidemia/hypercholesterolemia!

Good info Warmouth.
    Suyane likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Great post! As I've mentioned before, I have my wife on low dose phentermine hydrochloride. It does not have anabolic properties like clen /albuterol but my wife isn't into a whole lot of muscle development. She'd rather stay lean. I would consider a 6 wk cycle of var for her at 10mg to start but I'm holding off to see how she responds to the phen before we add anything. She's not a fan of needles so orals are likely the only thing she would consider. I've run winnie and it dried the hell out of me and caused numerous joint issues so I'm not a big fan of winnie right now. Primo might be a second option but since her goals are really to stay lean and not look to build much muscle, for her, the phen (and possibly var) are better options.

I'm glad you emphasized the lipid metabolism issues and risk for hyperlipidemia/hypercholesterolemia!

Good info Warmouth.
    Thanks MI! If you would like to add anything about the compound your wife is on feel free. And if you have anything you know about, throw it out there. Iam trying to get more informationout there for us guys to help the new female members, as well as have something that the female members can go to. So if there is anything I have left out, or anything anyone wants to add, or heck, even just tell me I'm wrong, Iam perfectly fine with that. We just need more on women and AAS here for sure!

And the lipids and BP are biggies to me. I cant stress enough how important it is for people to go to extreme measures just to be safe. Supplements used for lipids and BP are typically as safe as anything and are beneficial for a multitude of things as well.
    Got anything you would like to add Atomini?

ElectraMaddox is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    I'm going to write a really long response about this ... Stand by

Quote Originally Posted by ElectraMaddox View Post
    I'm going to write a really long response about this ... Stand by
    Please do!

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post

Good info Warmouth.
    What do you think about the Primo, as far as bulk/cut for women. I know that it is second to none in men for melting fat over long periods while adding quality muscle mass. My guess that Primo is the preferred AAS for women leaning towards the Physique Model look, such as DLB. DLB is what my wife likes, which I do too. I would just like to hear first hand from women who have used these and what each does for them in terms of bulk, cut, or maintain. Which is best for bulking, which is the most dangerous, etc.

Blog Entries
    Dosage is dependent on a few things:
    one of the main factors you need to consider is, does she have a normal menstrual cycle?
    because her hormone levels are changing every couple of days. Estrogen builds up the uterus lining. Progesterone increases after an ovary releases an egg (ovulation) at the middle of the cycle. This helps the estrogen keep the lining thick and ready for a fertilized egg. When a chick gets her period it's because the estrogen levels and progesterone levels drop. ( a reason why older women don't get their periods they have very low progesterone)

now that we have the basics down... What if she doesn't has a normal cycle... She has cysts, or PCOS... Her body doesn't follow that pattern above. She'll have insulin resistance and her ovaries react by over producing testosterone . Polycystic ovary syndrome (or PCOS) is a common hormonal condition in which females produce a surplus of androgens. This causes irregular ovulation, or even a lack of ovulation.( sound familiar.....) if a female doesn't ovulate she doesn't make progesterone. It's leads to the build up of cells in her uterus and a surprise happens... A heavy long period after a drawn out time of not having one. This is not healthy.

why am I bringing this up for a number of reasons...
    1. Dependent on her body female two has a more androgenic environment going on and will gain muscle much faster than female one. Think of it as female number two is running test with anavar ... Her body is doing that naturally. I'm. A perfect example. I'm female two and its noticeable that I have a good 10 to 15lbs of muscle over females my weight. My body naturally produces more test than the avg female so taking aas has a pronounced effect on my body in. A short time. Female one is mostl likely not going to be in that situation so it would take her longer to achieve results and she may not be able to tolerate higher dosages of androgens.

2. I'm getting into this also because everytime I get my blood taken my androgen levels are slightly higher than they should be. So I was put on birth control well guess what happens... Those higher levels of progesterone and estrogen change your body comp... Guess what I learned going back to the doctor.... Birth control not all types but some can inhibit muscle growth...I have a picture at 135lbs on bc and 135lbs on aas... You'd swear I was 25lbs more... It's not my body comp is just different. ( why you shouldn't be on bc when taking steroids ... I've heard so many varying views on that)

3. I spoke to my doc about aas usage... This was my theory... If I'm female a. And I use aas, would I not experience and go through what female b is through on a regular basis? My doc responded with essentially yes you are creating the same type of environment. What does that mean she would experience and irregular cycle as a result, and so forth.
    .... Females with pcos a lot of times have to use clomid.... To induce ovulation... This is why I said pct is necessary. My mistake with my pct was I used nolvadex which really had no physical benefit. It just helped with my small depressive bout.

Why is all of this important to female usage...
    To be continued .... In. A few minutes I need a break
    mcladylift likes this.

Blog Entries
    Idk what I just did I walked away came back clicked on the site and somehow double posted this into some kind of blog... How do I delete that?

Thanks EM! This is the kind of information we need! There is so much to a woman, that it is hard to nail anything down or set anything in stone. I would like for you to add some things on birth control as well, since you know about this as well. Anything you got, bring it. Any doses, duration, and female PCT advice, we need that as well. Thank you very, very much!

Blog Entries
    Anyhow... Getting back to business...

Now lets talk age... A female in menapause versus a female in child bearing years...
    One doesn't produce much progesterone and one does... Higher androgen levels don't allow ovulation... This happen for too long a women in her child bearing years can become sterile. This is why women are typically reccomended to keep the dosages low, short durations and infrequent. Now a female,in menapause or a women who is past her child bearing years could more likely than not tolerate higher dosages, not by massive amounts.

Now because of all of the hormones women have they are emotional by nature. Aas, even though it doesn't directly impact progesterone, it prohibits ovulation which means no progesterone is produced, progesterone works in synergy with estrogen... In essence her "female" hormones are being surpressed while she's on cycle. This can make her act more aggressive or more logical or careless or maybe less nurturing, very confident and so forth.

I know theres a so called guideline as to what female users should take and when giving a recommendation we assume she's in the normal category in terms of her period but majority aren't in that category and these women are from all walks of life.

Then speaking of sides... Well based on her current hormone levels, child bearing or post menapausable each woman would experience sides differently at different dosages. That's why when you look at female logs they vary, when you look at different sites and the info seems different and no one knows the answers... Because there is so many factors and with women some want a fitness model physique, some want to look like a boxer, others want to look like a man... The dosages can vary widely
    carlyeh, Karenx and mcladylift like this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by warmouth View Post
    Thanks EM! This is the kind of information we need! There is so much to a woman, that it is hard to nail anything down or set anything in stone. I would like for you to add some things on birth control as well, since you know about this as well. Anything you got, bring it. Any doses, duration, and female PCT advice, we need that as well. Thank you very, very much!
    Your making work right now... I'm taking breaks in between so ill be back.

Blog Entries
    Steroids I've done... Var and mast

Supplementation wise:
    Probiotics for sure!
    Bcaa
    Omega 3 sources
    appetite-suppressant mast makes you so hungry
    stimulant ... You'll fall asleep almost anywhere on anavar and I'm talking about a deep sleep the first few days I slept for 14 hours
    some type of liver discussed mentioned above for var

Anavar you stated the obvious with and there's three logs on it so I'm not getting in to that.

masteron is Amazing but not to be without caution strength gains are better than with anavar I gained weight and my muscles got bigger it wasn't much though... Masteron leaned me out. It brought my veins out, got rid of my estrogen deposits (those hard to lose areas like under your arm and such) masteron is tough because it makes me hungry and crave sweet food all the time... Ice cream is always on my mind... Even now. Fighting the urge is hard too. Anavar not so much. I like masteron because I can see my definition coming in and so can everyone else. With anavar it had that effect a little bit because my comp was changing as I was gaining weight. I haven't gained any size or weight on masteron I just look nice and vascular and toned. It makes you easily aroused for a few hours after you inject. You don't get DOMs. You get some killer pumps while working out

Why you need to use caution it androgenic ... It can prevent ovulation... Oh and I haven't gotten my period since I've started masteron... That means ovulation isn't happening while I'm on cycle. That doesn't mean it's forever. On anavar I still ovulated and had my period but it was spotting. That means I was still fertile... Everyone will react differently. I do know if you get pregnant while on cycle esp on anavar it can make a hole I the baby's heart. From what I ad read about masteron it can arm fetal development to what extent I don't know... There's not much research on mast in regards to females and preg b.c. it never really went anywhere main stream
    Last edited by ElectraMaddox; 03-10-2013 at 08:56 PM.
    nicolle246 and Allyson like this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by warmouth View Post
    Okay I'll answer this Tomorrow night I'm shot

Steroids I've done... Var and mast

Supplementation wise:
    Probiotics for sure!
    Bcaa
    Omega 3 sources
    appetite-suppressant mast makes you so hungry
    stimulant ... You'll fall asleep almost anywhere on anavar and I'm talking about a deep sleep the first few days I slept for 14 hours
    some type of liver discussed mentioned above for var

Anavar you stated the obvious with and there's three logs on it so I'm not getting in to that.

masteron is Amazing but not to be without caution strength gains are better than with anavar I gained weight and my muscles got bigger it wasn't much though... Masteron leaned me out. It brought my veins out, got rid of my estrogen deposits (those hard to lose areas like under your arm and such) masteron is tough because it makes me hungry and crave sweet food all the time... Ice cream is always on my mind... Even now. Fighting the urge is hard too. Anavar not so much. I like masteron because I can see my definition coming in and so can everyone else. With anavar it had that effect a little bit because my comp was changing as I was gaining weight. I haven't gained any size or weight on masteron I just look nice and vascular and toned. It makes you easily aroused for a few hours after you inject. You don't get DOMs. You get some killer pumps while working out

Why you need to use caution it androgenic... It can prevent ovulation... Oh and I haven't gotten my period since I've started masteron... That means ovulation isn't happening while I'm on cycle. That doesn't mean it's forever. On anavar I still ovulated and had my period but it was spotting. That means I was still fertile... Everyone will react differently. I do know if you get pregnant while on cycle esp on anavar it can make a hole I the baby's heart. From what I ad read about masteron it can arm fetal development to what extent I don't know... There's not much research on mast in regards to females and preg b.c. it never really went anywhere main stream
    Finally! Masteron useage in a woman. I know you are in bed, but when you gey back to educating us, please let us know the doses, duration, ester, and injection frequency. Great info, and you covered so many questions I had. Thanks alot for your contributions EM!

Bump for jimmy, MI, and anyone else who would like to contribute.

Blog Entries
    I will tonight I was so tired last night I didn't answer your questions when I get home ill take some more time out

Blog Entries
    Bc... Some bc prohibits muscle growth. All bc makes it take longer to see gains. I've spoken with my doc and Gyno about this. How dramatic the effects are depends on the compounds and dosages used as well as combo of the synthetic hormones used.

This is the rule of thumb I would use... The younger and more fertile you are, I'd use short durations that correlate with your cycle. I started aas on day one of what would be my menstrual cycle and tapered down on the last week a little bit and on day one of my next cycle I was almost off anavar and then I used nolvadex for a few weeks and my period came back on perfect time. With masteron I'm doing the same. This time I plan on using clomid because masteron is primarily androgenic and I believe it make take longer for my period to come back. This method is a good way for me to make sure I'm still fertile and to make sure my ovaries are still functioning properly. For older women post menopausal realistically I would think they could cycle for longer durations at higher dosages and not necessarily need to taper down.

Ive put a lot of thought and time researching this to get answers because I had so many concerns and so far so good. With masteron I tapered up according to my estrogen levels... When they were the highest I used dosages of prop at 3 cc that week at e3d and then tapered back down the week after it went down. I haven't had any negative sides yet and I didn't get bloated.

Women and AAS.  Doses and durations, Questions and Answers-image.jpg

Blog Entries
    Pre post menopausal chart for estrogen level...
    Women and AAS.  Doses and durations, Questions and Answers-image.jpg

Bc... Some bc prohibits muscle growth. All bc makes it take longer to see gains. I've spoken with my doc and Gyno about this. How dramatic the effects are depends on the compounds and dosages used as well as combo of the synthetic hormones used.

This is the rule of thumb I would use... The younger and more fertile you are, I'd use short durations that correlate with your cycle. I started aas on day one of what would be my menstrual cycle and tapered down on the last week a little bit and on day one of my next cycle I was almost off anavar and then I used nolvadex for a few weeks and my period came back on perfect time. With masteron I'm doing the same. This time I plan on using clomid because masteron is primarily androgenic and I believe it make take longer for my period to come back. This method is a good way for me to make sure I'm still fertile and to make sure my ovaries are still functioning properly. For older women post menopausal realistically I would think they could cycle for longer durations at higher dosages and not necessarily need to taper down.

Ive put a lot of thought and time researching this to get answers because I had so many concerns and so far so good. With masteron I tapered up according to my estrogen levels... When they were the highest I used dosages of prop at 3 cc that week at e3d and then tapered back down the week after it went down. I haven't had any negative sides yet and I didn't get bloated.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	968 
Size:	1.36 MB 
ID:	135049
    Thank you very much Electra! Im suprised you were able to use that much Masteron, as I figured it would only take about 150mgs weekly for women. That is great to be able to know what doses are and have been used by members here. So far, do you feel Masteron to be your favorite compound? Or do you feel others were better for the goals you are aiming for?
    mcladylift likes this.

Blog Entries
    I like it a lot, anavar and masteron did two different things to my body. I actually think it would be optimal if I use them together. I didn't stay on that dose the entire time I a taper based on where I was in my menstrual cycle and when estrogen peaked, I peaked with mast... That's worked out well for me. This cycle was more experimental b.c when I took a look at the compound I realized that it would effect my m. Cycle more than var. I've never seen anyone consider using it that way so I decided to try it and I'm very pleased.

I think attaining my goals are discipline and just going to the gym working out. I think the aas aids in producing faster results. Each compound has its pros and cons

GirlyGymRat is online now Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk

Good info Warmouth.
    Muscle Ink. What dosage would u recommend?

I am so happy about this post by War and the valuable experience and insight from Electra.
    Great info!!! Thx.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    Muscle Ink. What dosage would u recommend?

I am so happy about this post by War and the valuable experience and insight from Electra.
    Great info!!! Thx.
    Thank you very much! I made myself an anabolic experiment, lol!

Awesome! Great stuff. I'm hoping this thread helps a lot of people. I'm continuing researching this subject and will add some more this evening. Thanks for all the contributions so far.

Blog Entries
    Np...

ChallengeAccepted is offline Female Member
    Keep the information coming! Very good stuff!

Right now my doctor placed me on 450mgs of depo-provera and I am contemplating the use of anavar . Would i be essentially wasting my time?

Nitrobaby1 is offline Female Member
    Your list doesn't include equipoise , EQ. What are your thoughts on EQ cycles for women?

Liftinlarge is offline Female Member
    I know its an old post but this answered a lot of questions! Great stuff, thank you.
    Red Bastard likes this.

SOL!D5NAK3 is offline Associate Member
    this should be a sticky
    Red Bastard and CADD like this.

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    About the duration except for increased risk of virilization what would be the issue with running anavar for 6 month straight??

I know some woman can have trouble with there menstrustion on steroids ... so 6 month having issue might cause further issue.

but if her menstruation are ok??

SOL!D5NAK3 is offline Associate Member
    how about nandrolone ? npp is a good choice i think, on of my female friends tried deca (there is no ph grade npp here) for 6 weeks alongside anavar and gained some good amount of muscle. she did a var only cycle before at 10mg but she was not satisfied,i have to say doe she is very lean and looks like a women's figure or physique athlete.

*important note : she did not get her period for 2-3 weeks , i recommended her Spironolactone,after use of that (5-6 days) she got her period.

i think low dose of npp for 4 weeks is good.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    This is great! though Nandrolone is a more androgenic compound, I have heard the same as above, where the decanate ester was used w/great results(menstrual cycle stopped briefly but restarted quickly)... And I would think a shorter ester(NPP) would be better in regards to clearing much faster then sticking around(or taking too long to clear)...

Anywho - great post
    Last edited by NACH3; 05-14-2015 at 11:51 AM.

bina is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by qscgugcsq
    About the duration except for increased risk of virilization what would be the issue with running anavar for 6 month straight?? I know some woman can have trouble with there menstrustion on steroids... so 6 month having issue might cause further issue. but if her menstruation are ok??
    I have not had my period in three years. Not due to steroid use but because I take birth control to purposely skip my period. This was by doctors orders. I was diagnosed with "you are a bitch the week before your period syndrome" so I had to stop them or start hurting people. Haha! Anyway, my doctor doesn't seem to think me not having a period it is an issue. Maybe that is the case with lack of period and steroid use also??

The lack of period for 6 mo is a concern, I believe, for women who plan on having children. Suppressing hormones for extended period of time can't be good for longer durations.

JePorong is offline Female Member
    I'm so glad that you mentioned BC because my BC has done all things you mentioned, except I didn't gaining a ton of muscles mass. It seems more like solid untoned muscles with a layer of fat but I haven't had a great amount of will to exercises because the BC makes me feel extreme depressed and all energy is drained the moment I wake up. I'm wondering if the AAS will help balance things out.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bina View Post
    I have not had my period in three years. Not due to steroid use but because I take birth control to purposely skip my period. This was by doctors orders. I was diagnosed with "you are a bitch the week before your period syndrome" so I had to stop them or start hurting people. Haha! Anyway, my doctor doesn't seem to think me not having a period it is an issue. Maybe that is the case with lack of period and steroid use also??
    Bina, birth control pill will blunt any steroid use , its a bunch of estrogen and progesterone. Hope you stopped BC during

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Great post, i would like to add from my personal experiance that i prefer longer cycles at lower doses for woman as oppose to shorter at higher dose...for exemple Anavar at 7.5mg for 16 weeks instead of 15mg for 6-8 weeks. the end result will likely be the same but the longer duration allows the side effects to be reduced due to lower dose...i have used this method with females for a long time with great level of success and very few sides...
    NACH3 and mcladylift like this.

bina is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB
    Bina, birth control pill will blunt any steroid use, its a bunch of estrogen and progesterone. Hope you stopped BC during
    I did stop taking it for this cycle. And it hasn't shown up which is perfect for me.
    Mr.BB and NACH3 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL
    Great post, i would like to add from my personal experiance that i prefer longer cycles at lower doses for woman as oppose to shorter at higher dose...for exemple Anavar at 7.5mg for 16 weeks instead of 15mg for 6-8 weeks. the end result will likely be the same but the longer duration allows the side effects to be reduced due to lower dose...i have used this method with females for a long time with great level of success and very few sides...
    Good input. Thx!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information