5 SUSTANON/500MG
    6 SUSTANON/500MG
    7 SUSTANON/500MG
    8 SUSTANON/250MG
    9 SUSTANON/250MG
    10 SUSTANON/250MG
    11 CLOMID/100MG ED
    12 CLOMID/50MG ED

why is it that the sustanon is raised to 500mg weeks 4-6. is not this were the effects start to kick in? can someone please explain. thanks

MUSTANG_18 is offline Associate Member
    I don't know who wrote those cycles, but IMO they are outdated...Why start the Clomid right after your last shot ? You still have a high amount of the Sust esters in your system. I would wait at least 2 1/2-3 weeks after the last shot to start Clomid. Also, the pyramid style cycle is not needed, straight though is perfect with Sust.

M18

nymattyk is offline Member
    i agree with M18 that the cycle is outdated. an ideal dosage of sust would be 500mg/wk straight through, or maybe even frontloading but the pyramid isnt really necessary. as far as clomid wait 3 weeks after your last sust shot to start

Mike Guest
    Please dont refer to the cycles on that page - they are old and we are in the process of writing them over - i do not know who created those either but I would just come here with cycle questions and bypass that page bud

MUSTANG_18 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Mike
    Please dont refer to the cycles on that page - they are old and we are in the process of writing them over - i do not know who created those either but I would just come here with cycle questions and bypass that page bud
    If you guys need any help writing any of those cycles then hit me up on e-mail or PM and I will help you out if you need any ideas. I used to live for writing cycles on Elite and AF LOL

M18

Mike Guest
    alright brother - thanks for the offer - it's something we should probably get doing pretty soon seeing as how apparantly people actually read that stuff! lol

I am making a post in the Vet forum so we'll take this over there - thanks for the offer brother

Thread Information