Thread: anadrol

valique is offline Junior Member

anadrol

hi, evryone just wanted to know about wwhat percent or how much of your gains have you guys been able to keep when using a-bombs and test?

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    You really dont keep the gains but it all depends on what dosage your running your test and anadrol at

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    Defenitelly go with D bol rather than Anadrol . You will keep a lot more gains.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

hahahaha

i love it how you just ratted out a pro BB for selling gear to you,haha.thats' great."<knock knock> excuse me sir, ummm i think you need to come with us."hahahahaha

planetx is offline Associate Member
    Clomid and HCG is required, not recommended, after AD 50 treatment. Moreover, after running your AD 50's for three weeks (1-3), hopefully you will already have a sufficient level of some long acting testo ester in place. Furthermore, the additional intake of a deca and/or EQ will assist your body from post AD 50 "crashing". Only far sighted individuals can maintain, to some degree, the immediate gains received from AD 50 administration.

Dbol just as effective as AD w/o all the SE's...

Dbol= a general sense of well being
    Anadr= a general sense of ill being

planet

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member

Re: i know

Originally posted by 47john
    someone should edit that ... im all for not being paranoid and shit but ... c'mon someone's gonna get in trouble if we make it that easy .
    What r u guys talking about??? I don't get it.

Dbol = a general sense of well being
    Anadr= a general sense of ill being
    Great post PX

nautica is offline Associate Member
    Personally, I like anadrol . But definately not by itself. You must have test in place when coming off as well as HCG and Clomid.

Good luck
    nautica

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by nautica
    Personally, I like anadrol . But definately not by itself. You must have test in place when coming off as well as HCG and Clomid.

Good luck
    nautica
    nautica,
    i agree also, i like anadrol as well. but as you said i wouldnt run it alone. test as a base always worked well for me............

peace bb79

john004 is offline Associate Member
    When i was 19, i did my first AS cycle.. anadrol 50mg mon-fri then sat & sun off, i did 4 weeks, also took depo-test for 5 weeks. Gained overall i think 24-25 pounds, so much water retention my face turned round. Gained alot more body fat then i started out with, but i did managed to keep most of my streingth and weight gains. Never the less never took clomid or hcg . Defently wouldn't recommend this to anyone. Till this day, till this day i can't get the extra water weight or fat which ever it might be under my chin to go away.

Thread Information