Thread: powder experts!

anadrolavenger is offline Junior Member

powder experts!

iite fellas is there any usefull info you cna give a fellow wannabee chemist on how to convert 25grams of propionate into injectable, same with 25 grams of eq, deca , test enanthate ....and how can the powder forms of winny and suspension be converted into water based injectables???

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Let see if I can figure this out . . .

You can weigh out one gram of powder, mix with 10 cc of oil, and you'll have a conentration of 100 mg per cc. Of course, the stuff won't be very well dissolved, so you'll have to add some Benzyl Alcohol to the mix.
    . So . . . weigh out one gram of powder, mix it in 1 cc of BA, then mix it with 9 cc of oil, and there you go. Of course, it'll hurt like hell, so you'll have to add some benzyl benzoate to the mix.
    . So . . . weigh out one gram of powder, mix it in 1/2 cc of BA and 1 cc of BB. Add in 8 and 1/2 cc of oil, and you'll have 100 mg per cc Test Prop.
    . But -- and it's a big butt -- before you inject, make sure you get rid of all the bacteria in the mix. Filter the stuff with a whatman filter as you fill up a shiny new sterile 10 cc vial. Then you can kill off any remaining bacteria & viruses by boiling it in a pan on your stove for 30 minutes (212 deg F). Let it cool, then 24 hours later, boil it again on your stove for 30 minutes. Let it cool, then 24 hours later, boil it again for 30 minutes. That's pasturization . . . ya do it 3 times. Shouldn't hurt the test; test suspension (just the powder) by itself melts at 155 C (311 deg F); I'm presuming the other esters are similarly well over the boiling point of water.

Got 24 more grams? Do 24 more bottles, and send me a few.

There are some other websites that go into more detail, some with pix, what I've given you is pretty much the general gist.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Right on, Tock.

-moto

ibiza69 is offline Senior Member
    good post tock

i always use 5%ba and 10% bb for prop or suspension. and just 5% ba for enanthate and eq. you almost always need to use bb with shorter esters(base,prop,phenylprop, acetate, etc.) 5%-10% most of the time will not hold them in a solution unless u have very pure powders.

www.massmonsterz.com and www.bassilleronline.com are good conversion sites.

Thread Information