Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member

Screwed up my dosages

Well, I ran out of testovis prop 2 weeks ago and started using some underground lab prop from the UK... cheap and I got 60ml worth. Well anyways, right after I started I began seeing signs of gyno. Now 2 weeks later I am still running nolvadex ... but I come to find out that the prop is 100mg/ml instead of what I thought, 75mg/ml. So once I started the underground lab prop, I jumped from 75mg ed to 100mg ed... now I see why I started getting gyno. Well to the question, will I come off the cycle harder now that I am running more test (acne and keeping muscle wise). I plan on continuing at 100mg ed since I am 2 weeks in and have 2 weeks left till I run the winny alone. Does this change anything? I'm a little upset because since I bumped up my fina dosage to 100mg ed also I am seeing some acne coming in, nothing uncontrollable though... but it is probably a combo of the upped fina and upped test. Can I just get some thoughts on this?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Shouldn't be much of a difference. You are only talking about 175mg a week. Hard to tell which is causing the acne or if it is a combo of both.

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    I noticed that I am on an even shorter fuse now, and I can start to see some testicular atrophy. That combined with the acne really isn't helping. I am having a burst in strength on all lifts though, something I really only saw on the first few weeks of the cycle. I started this really not wanting to run that high of androgens but oh well. I just want to make sure I won't break-down post-cycle, atleast not more than I would have.

Thread Information