Thread: Ok need help

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member

Ok need help

Need good information.. Having a discussion with the girl Im with this weekend, about me using a cycle... I am doing cypinate at 500mgs, with possible dbol .. I need POSITIVE information.. as she's done her research and only has negative

Phreak101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    Need good information.. Having a discussion with the girl Im with this weekend, about me using a cycle... I am doing cypinate at 500mgs, with possible dbol.. I need POSITIVE information.. as she's done her research and only has negative
    Cyp @ 500 mgs will give u decent gains, and the dosage is light/moderate. I would not include the dbol simply b/c the gains are very temporary and as far as I can tell dbol alone is only good for those who are impatient and want gains immediately, rather than waiting for the long acting esters like cyp to kick in 4 weeks later. However the gains are mostly water and extreme bloat, liver stress, and big strength gains are common.

Maybe throw in some Deca 400 mg's a week too if you can, it would make a big difference in your gains.

Eat right, train hard, and you've got yourself a good cycle! Don't forget anti-e's and PCT!

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Oh man, once you tell them you are doing a cycle, your every action will be scrutinized and anything that they don't like at all, related or not, will be blamed on the steroids .

It is easy to find negative misinformation regarding AAS usage. There is a ton of it out there. I'd suggest asking her to show some sort of tangible proof for her impending comdenation of AAS. I'd also suggest demonstrating that the various side effects can be eliminated or controlled.

If you know any knowledgable girls who use AAS, that would be willing to talk to her, that would be your best approach.

Anyway, once they make up their minds about something it can be very difficult if not impossible to make any headway.

good luck

jc#9 is offline Junior Member
    Dude there are some things to keep to your self and this is one of them do not tell her. Everything you do will be because of the roids. If your wang is hard it's because of the roids if someone pisses on your leg and you knock them out because they deserve it it will be because you were on roids. Everything you do she will super analize.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Mine is the same way. If I get mad once every 3 months its "because of steroids " even tho she is insane and goes crazy everyday..ill be like "you must be on steroids". I laugh my ass off and she'll get all pissed off.
    WIth my experience girls are really stubborn and just believe all the hype about them that they are horrible. She will see all the side effects and say how bad they are.

Montgomery is offline Associate Member
    a few things she may not complain about related to your using:

1. your cock will be a diamond cutter while youre on, and if you're anything like me your endurance will go up significantly
    2. you'll start looking much better (and feeling better in many ways too)
    3. enhanced hormone levels (aka hrt) has been scientifically proven to increase the speed of healing, and even reverse some chronic medical conditions (such as joint pain, chronic fatigue syndrome, etc)

As for the negative effects, with the correct PCT and pharmacological intervention throughout your cycle, ALL adverse effects can be attenuated, if not completely eliminated. You shouldn't have much trouble finding credible scientific support for any of the 3 things I listed.

Hope this helps!
    Montgomery

hunter111 is offline New Member
    I have been through this with my wife, she believed all the negative issues that the media has so greatly blown out of proportion. I would say that if you are married to or intend to marry her then she has a right to know what you are putting into your body, if you are not that serious its up to you, but she will most likly suspect somthing anyway. The best thing that you can do is to get her on a board and have her ask questions. There are people with alot of experience on here and Im sure would be willing to answer any questions she has.

psb
    psb is offline New Member
    Have her watch this HBO special (scroll past the ad)

http://www.elitefitness.com/articledata/hbosteroids/

Perrypup is offline Associate Member
    Good luck with the girl friend---i am lucky my wife gives me my glute injects funny thing is if i was to smoke a dub she would leave me...but i dont so no worries..And if you can get her to start working out with u and b-4 2 long she will get a little more interested like my wife did,and want to try something also...

Smedman101 is offline Associate Member
    I think the subject changed. But you r better off telling your girl that your on gas cause if dont tell her.. and she finds under the sink, then its even worse.... I would think some bros might know what im saying.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Thanx everyone.. Shes totally open minded.. and I was her support, shes given me the choice!! Its just really time i hit a cycle up and If I dont I will be sad :.. LOL.. Im just looking to show her the actual facts then the negative news reports etc.. Id do the research myself but its midterm time thanx everyone

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Quote Originally Posted by eGGz
    Oh man, once you tell them you are doing a cycle, your every action will be scrutinized and anything that they don't like at all, related or not, will be blamed on the steroids.
    This is so freaking true, I could catch some guy raping my dog and if I am on gear I am not allowed to get pissed because "it's the steroids making you be that way". Stuff that would always piss me off, I can't react to when I am on, it gets old, so now I hide it if I can. I also notice I get less sex when I am on, even though I need it a lot more-women, the best manipulators ever!

ranran is offline Junior Member
    I Agree with PSB, get her to watch the HBO Real sports story on steroid use in adult men. I had my girlfriend watch it and it definitely gave her reason to open her mind to the benefits of AAS....although I am an old man (36) and have declining test levels anyway. That certainly helped in me making my case to her.

NeedMore--did you say the girl that you are with this weekend...geez, how many girls you have, one for every weekend? LOL
    Last edited by ranran; 10-20-2005 at 05:57 PM.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    I could catch some guy raping my dog and if I am on gear I am not allowed to get pissed because "it's the steroids making you be that way".
    So tell me about this dog;
    How old is she?
    Does she have real soft fur?
    Does she like older men?

Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    I also notice I get less sex when I am on, even though I need it a lot more-women, the best manipulators ever!
    I hear you bro, they can't physically beat us up, but they sure can use the power of manipulation to its fullest.

Thread Information