Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Next cycle Dbol, sust, tren, proviron, masteron anavar

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    Quote Originally Posted by XxAndreaxX
    Wow, I feel like a Pen1s!!!
    Fixed that for you

Your a danger to yourself
    I'm assuming your skinny friends also share this amazing wisdom you are pulling out your A hole?
    Flacco likes this.

bigsiv is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by panntastic

Fixed that for you

Your a danger to yourself
    I'm assuming your skinny friends also share this amazing wisdom you are pulling out your A hole?
    Ha ha ha ha great Pantastic made my day

Flacco is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XxAndreaxX View Post
    4th day on nolva 20mg ED, still no weight gains, gyno is there, not visible, but not getting better. Caber dosed 0,5mg E3D. I hate caber sides (nausea and anxiety).
    But for prolactine sides, with my caber doses, I should be allright, no??
    thanks

as for the results, I'd say I look bigger, but it can't be, because weight is the same. I also lost all the veins on my abs, I had visible veins even relaxed last week, now they're totally gone, and I'd say I gained some subq material. Wow, I feel like a Pioneer!!!

It seems like he's just talking to himself at this point. I think he might be crazy. Some people are Fcked lol. I'd feel like such a douchbag. Imagine... going out with your boys... all in matching outfits ie short shorts in different neon colors. I wonder if they predetermine who gets to wear what color before they go out. Pack of gay power rangers. Not that theres anything wrong with that.

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    Yes, we excange our neon shorties everytime we go out. But there’s nothing gay in it, ok, there are many gays who wants to go out with us, but also many girls, so it doesn’t matter.
    Gyno is still kickin ass, I’m about to take 2 aromasin pills ED and get rid of all e2 grrr
    Last edited by XxAndreaxX; 07-11-2013 at 02:55 AM.

Yes, we excange our neon shorties everytime we go out. But there's nothing gay in it, ok, there are many gays who wants to go out with us, but also many girls, so it doesn't matter.
    Gyno is still kickin ass, I'm about to take 2 aromasin pills ED and get rid of all e2 grrr
    You need to go sit in the corner and think about what you've done!
    I will be along soon to rub your nose in your filthy mess
    Bad OP!!!
    Capebuffalo and Flacco like this.

You know what, I’ll stick back to AI, screw this experiment, I feel constant nausea caused by the caber and melanotan 2, nolva is not effective against gyno, not even at 20mg ED, I’m not gaining any water weight, maybe because of the masteron , I want to get rid of gyno before its too late.
    Maybe I should lower test from 500 to 250 EW, because if I don’t get bloat, it doesn’t make any sense taking that much test, no?
    Thanks!!

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Who are you talking to? Everyone has quit giving you advise you won't listen too. I wish Pann lived down your street.
    Flacco likes this.

yeah, we would be best friends! and hang out both with neon shorts hehehe

yeah, we would be best friends! and hang out both with neon shorts hehehe
    We wouldn't be best friends
    You would be too scared to leave your house
    You probably could walk past sideways as I wouldn't see your skinny ass but other than that just give up this thread
    Give up steroids
    And stop wasting everyone's time!
    Learn to eat
    Learn to train and for ****s sake grow

Flacco is offline Member
    hehehe
    Only really effeminate gay dudes, "type laugh" like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Flacco View Post
    Only really effeminate gay dudes, "type laugh" like that.
    don't know, maybe spanish girls like that... got 2 aromasin today and gyneco nearly disappeared. strange thing. shouldn't be that fast. but lump is still there, but doesn't hurt anymore

don't know, maybe spanish girls like that... got 2 aromasin today and gyneco nearly disappeared. strange thing. shouldn't be that fast. but lump is still there, but doesn't hurt anymore
    That's a huge contradiction!
    Gyno nearly gone but lump still there?
    Listen buddy nobody here gives a rats ass anymore your on your own and to be fair have been for a long time
    I read this to get a kick now your just sad
    Stop steroids
    Capebuffalo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by panntastic
    You probably could walk past sideways as I wouldn't see your skinny ass
    Quality

Edited
    Last edited by XxAndreaxX; 07-16-2013 at 06:54 AM.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Please edit/delete that post. There is no talk of recreational drugs allowed on this site.

I want to say more, but I will hold my tongue.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Blog Entries
    Did you not drink bc of the carbs??

I was at a festival this weekend and used Crystal... is it bad with steroids ??
    It was an 18h festival, and al my friends were taking that drug, I noticed that the day after, I was extremely low in BF, never was that lean.
    I heard Crystal is used for loosing fat too.
    I mean, I think I won't try it again, although I did not drink a drop of alcohol, only was on that drug, but maybe its not a good mix with steroids.
    for the results so far, I'm rock solid, and extremely ripped, but can't put on a single gram of muscle. will try to increase protein and some fats, carbs will only screw my BF.
    Lost for words with this one........

Flacco is offline Member
    al my friends were taking
    Now when you say "Friends," you mean "butt buddies," right?

I'm a pretty gullible guy, but I don't believe this is a real dude after that last one.

This guys is playing with/adjusting his diet daily lol.

This bus is way too long for you Bro.

Red Bastard is offline Member
    Well, at the risk of getting scolded for mentioning the amphetamines...

But, let me preface by pointing out that I believe meth(crystal) to be a truly evil, life destroying, insidious substance!!

For many years, doctors freely prescribed dexadrine (closely related to methamphetamine) weight loss pills". My parents both used them, on prescription, before I was born, yet neither had any weight issues. My dad has a prescription now, against my advice, I may add, for "amotivational syndrome", which is basically "can't bother to get my lazy ass out of bed syndrome". Totally kills his appetite! Ephedrine, legal in Canada ( not sure about the US, is in the same family of drugs, and has the same effect.

I started with creatine and It seems its getting much better.
    gyno came back, not very strong, but I'm actually at 20mg aromasin ED, maybe I'll try for a few days 30mg. I dropped test, try to get the gyno under control, have a long way, 5 weeks in front of me, and want to get rid of gyno asap, before it could be too late.
    Last edited by XxAndreaxX; 07-16-2013 at 06:53 AM.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Andrea I'm gonna have you banned if you don't edit your posts mentioning recreational drugs. I even PM'd you asking you to do so.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Andrea I'm gonna have you banned if you don't edit your posts mentioning recreational drugs. I even PM'd you asking you to do so.

Is there a time limit on that? I vote now.

Chx beach 79 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo

Is there a time limit on that? I vote now.
    Second! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Chx beach 79 View Post
    Second! Lol
    I have a second motion carries. (Gavel banging)

Ok, I'll edit the post, but I didn't want to talk about recreational drug psycological effects, but as fat burning agent, only for informational purpose.
    But ok I'll edit

Ban him......for the love of god ban him. His posts are idiotic, his advice is a shambles and he doesn't take any good advice himself. Sorry Andrea but you get on my tits

your tits??
    I just increased aromasin to 30mg ED, can't get really rid of lumps, could it be prolactine releated too?? I stopped taking cabergoline because it makes me feel sick, but is aromasin able to reverse gyno?? I don't have anymore puffy tits, onlu little lumps, that are visible when I wear a white shirt.

your tits??
    I just increased aromasin to 30mg ED, can't get really rid of lumps, could it be prolactine releated too?? I stopped taking cabergoline because it makes me feel sick, but is aromasin able to reverse gyno?? I don't have anymore puffy tits, onlu little lumps, that are visible when I wear a white shirt.
    Figure of speech where I come from, it means your getting on my nerves bug time. Please let this thread die now your posts are a waste of time

*big time

pitchindude is offline Associate Member
    Aw come on, don't let the thread die! If he does where will I go for a good laugh?!

Quote Originally Posted by pitchindude
    Aw come on, don't let the thread die! If he does where will I go for a good laugh?!
    Ha ha ha good point

BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Knowledge Member on Prostate Cancer
    Blog Entries

Guys come on he is trying look at the diet he did in April and no gains

1) All you want is calories so have 3 sausage mc cheeses at Macky D's for Breakfast and a protein shake, the next day have a double order of pancakes with lots of Syrup and real butter not marigin at least 6 pats of butter with each pancake and 1 container of syrup on each pancake + 5 or 6 sausage patties with a bottomless OJ and drink 1/2 a gal of OJ to start the day healthy carbs and plenty there for anyones am needs , remember that important protein.

2) Then go back to Macky D's and eat 4 1/4 pounders with double Cheese, next day 4 big mac with that special sauce : Why do you think they call it special sauce it is special and get the extra lg soft drink if you want to cut back a little have a diet soda but amake sure to drink lots of soft drinks the acid in them eat out things in your belly and make sure to have another protein shake important !

3) Then before you go work out have an extra large bananna smootie with Chocolate chips a double scoop of Protein and a double scoop of energy powder then real cream Ice Cream with whipped cream on it !

4) Before work out eat 3 big oranges and after work

5) 3 big oranges and after work out do the same this way you will be sure to get plenty of carbs and have a protein shake !

6) Right before bed about 20 minutes before you hit the bed 4 big macks or whoppers and go to sleep as soon as you can this will show you quick results and you will not loose any weight at all See if you go to sleep quick enough all that protein will just make magic muscles !

7) Some people don't know that I just wanted you to know the simple secret !

8) Oh by the way have you considered starting smoking ? Not only is it really kewl looking but it does all types of things to your body !

(FOR REAL MUSCLE GAIN) Oh and for a morning booster eat about 4 jelly filled do-nuts this will give you plenty of carbs for the beginning of the day !

(REQUIRED) Make sure to drink an extra large soft drink with each Macky D's meal

Now me since I am old and like 53 old 2000 calories a day is about all I can handle and I have to stay away from dairy products, red meat, fried foods simple carbs, includng fruits and veggies if simple carbs and little if any bread

But none of this matters to you becaquse you are young and you got it going on Diet doesn't matter just if you see it eat it ! Even if you get hunger pain during the day grab a candy bar !
    You eat this way and I promise in 3 mths you will be amazed at the way you look !

These guys that have been working -out 20 + years and weight 240 lbs to 275 lbs . They don't know what they are talking about they got to be huge and vascular just because they are old and out dated . . . . . . . . So like you say eat up and if doesn't eat you 1st eat it ! If you follow this diet in 3 mths you will look like a different man and probably gain 30 lbs

Here in the USA they are called the golden arches Just think in 3 mths you can have your pic taken under the arches and say I owe this huge body to Macky D's Go get'um there tiger !
    If you think this diet is a joke read on OP already tried it and gained 0 fat or weight ! I proclaim he is from another planet !

OH ! PS. LMFAO

__________________________________________________ _________________________

I did the Mc Donald diet once, and didn't notice any big changes.... I wanted to bulk, but did not get much bigger or fatter.

Last edited by XxAndreaxX; 04-05-2013 at 03:49 AM.
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 08-01-2013 at 11:17 PM.

4linked is offline Associate Member
    OMG! I usually don't log in I just go on every night and research my ass off but I had to for this thread. HAHAHA this is ridicules, made my night
    I shouldn't be giving any advice but OP you need to read a lot more this site is full of info. I would just stop while your ahead...or behind

you cant win a marathon without some band aids on your nipples

Flacco is offline Member
    Haven't heard from the OP in a while. He probably died.
    johnC80 likes this.

4linked is offline Associate Member
    someone should just recommend a gram of tren eod and get it over with haha I don't even think that's him it the last pic he blured his face and not in the others...why we already saw you lol

ChestNBack is offline Associate Member
    Pretty sure you guys ripped him a new hole judging by the amount of
    Post on here. Couldn't read through it all but I would suggest to always get in two to three years natural training. If you do it right you can make massive gains that you will hold on to for
    Life as long as you do maintenance work. The pic OP posted is really sad. All that gear and you could have been 2 or 3 times bigger naturally with 2 or three years of hard work. Good luck
    OP with what you are trying to accomplish.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information