jerzeeshore is offline New Member

Question kynoselen- how much to take

Recently got some kynoselen, dont know how much to take or how often or where to inject, or how long to cycle. any help would be greatly appreciated

TOM2502002 is offline Junior Member
    hey I'm from the NJ shore too.. seabright.

TOM2502002 is offline Junior Member
    sorry but i dont know anything about knyo.. but I do know about tradewinds.

outlaw is offline New Member

Kyno doasages

Yo bro,
    I'm on my third bottle. There is no cycling off required. Take two to three cc a day. Suggest one in each bi or tri and one in the ass. The anabolic effect is site specific. The more you have in you the better the fat burning effect. I wouldn't go more than 15cc/week. Shoot in the abs if you can handle it and get ripped quicker. Stick to your diet and pound the protein. 1 1/2 grams per pound weight. Get ripped by summer and have the chicks dig your shit.

repeatoffender is offline Junior Member
    Outlaw, thanks for that post! Strange as it seems, it is very hard to find injection/dosage info on this stuff. I'm planning on starting it soon, and now i'm more sure of how to do it. Thanks again

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    kyno 1.) isn't an aas, 2.) this is how you dose it, you pull it all out with a 50cc or 100cc syringe, or whatever, and either administer it to the local cattle or inject your bathroom sink drain with it...(jmo) i think the stuff is worthless if your diet is in check...you can probably do the same atp/vitamin/mineral increase with creatine and a good V/M package...but good luck

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    save your injection sites for the real deal... (again jmo)

heavensdoor is offline Junior Member

Re: kynoselen- how much to take

Originally posted by jerzeeshore
    Recently got some kynoselen, dont know how much to take or how often or where to inject, or how long to cycle. any help would be greatly appreciated
    Creatine has carbs ,if you go Hi Pro,
    diet,to melt Bio Mas or fat ,Listen sometimes the only way,to find what is right for you is ,finding out for your self,now you know about where to blast it I was giveing myself b12 shots sometimes I cant stop work and hit the meat rack for a charge I always go into the muscle,and inject slow just because its not a oil does not mean that doses over 50 mg should be given slow,The bottle says intramuscular,my B complex says,anaphylactogenesis to parenteral thiamine HCI has been reported,
    so inject slowly what ever that means,Treatment 1 injection 1 every 3 days for 9 to 12 days, prevention 1 injection 1 a week for 2 to 3 weeks,
    Horses adult 20 ML,Foals 10ML,Dogs 2 to 5 ML ,according to size,
    it also says if used by performance animals the regulations of the relevant authorities reguarding medication must be observed,They dont want race dogs to use it it might give them extra endurance I guess,But think of this Fina says only give to cattle 63 days before slaughter,
    and I have read people saying that their sperm burned their girl friends
    while they were useing it,But WE USE IT,this is a fairly new frontier for
    most of us ,when I 1st considered fina I thought of all the cows I had seen standing around foaming at the mouth,and I thought,were they foaming before the fina,I could see myself and other body builders walking around the gym foaming at the mouth,on the bench foaming leg press foaming WOW!!! OK Not really,it goes in the muscle and it goes slow, Good Luck Bro,

Thread Information