ContentxWithxDying is offline New Member

Question First time cycle advice

Hey guys, looking for some help. I am looking into taking my first cycle, I am 20, have been training since 14 for sports, body building for the last 3 years. I am natural, 5'7" 175lbs at 9 percent. I am thinking about taking Fina and Clen but have some questions, any help would be appreciated. I want take clen to lean out and stop catabolism while dieting, and fina to put on some lean mass, nothing crazy. Is this an alright combination? I was thinking of starting with clen 2-3 weeks,then coming off and taking 60-80mcg Finaplix and DMSO a day for 4-5 weeks. This way I give my beta 2 receptors time to recoup, and after 4 weeks end with another 2-3 weeks of Clen. Is this schedule O.K. or is it pointless to start with clen? Also I am planning on taking the Fina topically via DMSO, is this the best method? Thanks for reading, and I would appreciate any criticism and or advice, as I said I am an amatuer, however I am willing to learn.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    well, lets just say im not the biggest fan of ur cycle, but maybe u should try primo/winny/fina and tapper the clen up to 120 mcg/ed and keep it there for 2 weeks, so 3 weeks clen in total, the n go off and do your stuff with the juice ! i no i havent been much help, but its a start.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Most guys won't recommend fina for a first cycle, but if your gonna do it, you'd be much better off injecting it and running it for at least 6 weeks, preferably 8-10. The conversion kits are really easy to use and it's not that expensive. Also, it is recommended that you run some form of test with the fina.

I don't have any personal experience with clen , so I'll let someone else help you there.

P.S. You're also too young, but you probably already knew that!

-moto

ContentxWithxDying is offline New Member
    Thanks for your advice guys. Any more comments about this cycle would be appreciated. But, as I said in my original post, I'm all natural and was thinking of trying a cycle, however I think its too early, I am just being young and restless. I want to train for a few natural shows before I get my feet wet. Moto said I was too young, I have heard different opinions on this, all being over 18 of course, If you guys could shed some light, which is better pre-25 years old or 26 and older? When did you start, and how do you feel it affected you over all?

Thread Information