Nico is offline Associate Member

Holy shit my ass is f...ing killing me!!!!!!

I dont know why I do this to myself? I know that QV enanthate hurts like a bitch but I still get it evrey cycle. Anyway, This batch that i have now has crippled my ass and I cant sit down, lay down or even walk without looking like I got ass raped. I'm running a test winny cycle and have nothing to dilute the test in. I might have to make some fina. But I realy dont want to do that. What do you guys suggest. Is there something I could do like maybe warm up the oil before injecting or some shit like that. Anyone please, my ass is killing me!!

WS6_KID is offline Associate Member
    I find that mixing gear (if you can) and running the syringe with the gear within under hot water for a few minutes helps. I also ice my ass prior to injecting (yeah i'm a puss) But I find it is very painless and then I rub my butt (yeah I said it) for a few minutes after inject. The next day i'm a little sore but hardly noticable. Good luck

divx is offline Junior Member
    Mix the dose with some sterile b12 oil or some peanut oil. Make sure your not allergic to these before you use them.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Dont mix it with B12, that could make it worse, as BA is hydrophillic and could leave you with a depot crystalizing, and that is some of the worse pain you can feel from an injection.

Get some sterile oil (like cottonseed) and dilute it some. That may or may not help. QV puts a ton of BA in their stuff so you may just have to bear down with it.

There is a way to remove BA from your gear, but its kinda involved and takes some time.

I would just cut for now and then maybe next time keep it in mind when you select your manufacturers

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    Id rotate the injections, and give your ass a break..

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    I mix it with B-12.The only thing is it's a bitch to get all the bubbles out.

Nico is offline Associate Member
    thanks bros.

PumP~N~Swole is offline Associate Member
    I'm soon to cycle for first time and all my gear is QV- test ent500mg and QV- deca 300mg. Why does qv gear hurt any worst than any other and also what is BA You talk about yah qv puts more ba in it or how to get ba out what is this? thanks

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i feel you pain bro

i had a sore ass one time for a week, but well....ummmm..that was after a weird camping trip in boyscouts.......

PumP~N~Swole is offline Associate Member
    Well I was reading and only thing I could come up with is benzol alcohol for ba purhaps I answered my own question cyas

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    My buddy used to run his syringe under hot water before injecting. He said that helped alot. Another thing, why not inject in a different spot like your quads?? Its alot easier to inject in the quads I think.

hybrid is offline Member
    after 10 weeks of using QV enanthate , I was only really sore one time. That was a quad injection in week 8. My leg was sore as shit for over a week. I got so concerned that I took some anti-biotics for a few days. It finally went away. The only thing that I can attribute it to is that this was the only injection that I didn't warm up under hot water. I forgot and it was a bitch to inject it through a 25 needle. The next times I remembered to heat up the juice and no problems.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Yes, I have the same problem. I will say if you are mixing it with winny that is like pouring gasoline on a fire buddy. Winny stings and hurts like a bitch. My advice is to mix it with deca or eq. Those seem to cause me the least discomfort when injecting that stuff. Also warming the syringe under hot water does help tremendously for me as well. Try taking a hot bath right before the injection.. And immediately after getting out of the shower/bath, do your injection. That always seems to help.

heavensdoor is offline Junior Member

is it pooling in the injection area

Originally posted by Nico
    thanks bros.
    I use this but there is still some pain
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Holy shit my ass is f...ing killing me!!!!!!-med-10s-2.jpg  

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Get off the vet products and find some human grade gear. It goes in alot smoother.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by nevaenuf
    Get off the vet products and find some human grade gear. It goes in alot smoother.
    I'm using QV gear and I'm having very little to no pain in the sites I inject in. If I do have pain it's been my mistake, injecting too fast, moving the pin around.

Thread Information