thebrain is offline New Member

Injection Problem

after each injection of fina a hard lump forms under the skin this has only happened for the last 5 injections....anyone knows what causes it or what is being done wrong

a 1 inch 23gauge needle is used (1cc of fina)and the syringe is heated a little with hot water before the injection and it only happens for glute injections

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    injecting to fast ?

sigrabbit is offline Member
    I will defer to the experts, but you should use a 1.5" needle in the glute unless you have very little fat. you may not be getting deep enough into the muscle, and injecting too fast.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You might not be going deep enough into the muscle. Also try rubbing the site after the injection for a few minutes.

I use 1" 23g form my quads and 1.5" 23g for the glute.

i have always used a 1" needle for my glute and it has never happened before i do rub the injection site after i pull the needle out........i will start injecting slower and i will get some 1.5" needles b/c after i inject some of it does come out.....should i stop heating the fluid to make sure i inject slower......i will let you know if it solves my problem: thank yall for the info

ok took yalls advice slowed down injection and used longer needle and the lump is alot smaller i think it has to do with the length of the needle more than anything....just thought i would let you know....thanks

demetri is offline Member
    Maybe your glutes need a break from injections. Do you inject anywhere else?

I try to move the shots around as much as possible. I currently inject in the delts, triceps, quads and glutes.

Originally posted by demetri
    Maybe your glutes need a break from injections. Do you inject anywhere else?

I try to move the shots around as much as possible. I currently inject in the delts, triceps, quads and glutes.
    demetri.....i never thought of that but that probably is my problem i have been injecting everyday in my glutes and just made my first two injections in my quads............would it hurt to inject in my quads only for a while .....i would switch to delts to but i need some one to inject me and i dont have the shorter needles on hand.............thanx

the brain

demetri is offline Member
    I experience no pain injecting into my quads. The quad is great, I find that I can move the needle up and down a bit to keep the site nice and "fresh". Plus you can really feel the oil going in. It's kind of cool.

Thread Information