Thread: First Cycle

lookinginfla is offline New Member

First Cycle

I have read many post on this board, all the drug profiles, and think I have finally found what I want to do. I am 6'5 285lbs around 20-25% bf. I am really not interested in gaining anything but quality lean mass, with the least amount of side effects. I can diet and do cardio to a point but usually once I get around 15-18% bf my body will not allow me to get lower without losing muscle and strength. I will get down to 15-18% prior to starting anything. I plan on using eq, primo or winny, t-4 and clen can anyone suggest doses and weeks, for someone just looking to maintain quality lean mass while using cutting drugs like t-4 and clen. One thing i am not sure about is whether I need to use clomid after eq. Also plan on have a protein rich diet ofcourse and a small amount of low glycemic carbs and quality fats. Any suggestions would help me out greatly.

lookinginfla is offline New Member
    I have a rough time getting people to respond around here is there a reason.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    To cut
    wks1-8 75mg PropED
    wks3-8 50mg Winny ED
    clomid 2 days after
    Use clen starting at clomid

With cardio twice a day and a carefully planned diet, you should be able to drop 4-5%BF in that amount fo time.

Extend it to 10wks and shed even more.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    hey bro, welcome to AR. first off let me say good job on doing some homework first! There are a lot of knowledgeable members on this board that can answer all your questions. I can help you some, as for the EQ, it’s a slow ester so It’s best to run it 12-14 wks. Run it at 400-600mg wk. Winny is excellent for the goals you are seeking. Run it at 50mg ED for 6wks. Yes you will need Clomid 3 wks after your last EQ shot. I’m going to BUMP you for help with your other questions.
    Good Luck!
    ~R

Thread Information