john004 is offline Associate Member

winstrol or anavar?

My girlfriend is considering trying out some ASS. She's going to be training with me over the next few months and she's on a pretty strick diet, wishes to get alittle more tone and possible lose some b/f. Im curious on what kind of dosage i should she should take, which will be safe, yet she will see results. Thanks everyone.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

you know my stance

i'm totally oppossed to girls taking gear unless it clen for weightoss.i couldn't imagine giving my gf gear.she'd probably laugh in my face.

planetx is offline Associate Member
    Give this decision careful consideration and thought my friend. As part boy states, I would not go beyond clen for your girl. Unless she plans to compete and change her facial appearance for good, do not consider Winny.

If she feels the absolute need, try clen combined with oxandrolone and or primob...that is all she will ever need. Combined w/ cardio, and a knowledgable boyfriend/trainer, she will have a bod in the 99th percentile in no time.

planet

MUSTANG_18 is offline Associate Member
    If she is dead set on taking it then I would start her off with a low dose of Anavar or Primo...I have a friend and fellow MOD on Elite who has his wife on 10mg/Day of Anavar and so far so good..I would start her off with 5mg/Day for the first week or two and then up the dose if need be...Good luck to her

M18

you knwo what?

whenever i see one of these posts(and i'm not knocking you at all, john004), i always think to myself, it's gotta be the guy who brought this idea up to his gf/wife.my gf and all the other girls i know know that i use and know tons of guys who do.none have ever asked me if they should.i feel like guys say to their gfs, "hey maybe you should try what i do".not saying it's the case w/ you john004, but i think that's sick to ask your gf/wife to consider trying it.i think if they haven't brought it up, don't encourage it.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Ask some of the ladies here what they do. They don't call her "Primo" Donna for nothing.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    As much as it sucks for me to agree with AHHHHHNOLD... it's true, ask primo, jenna, msfit, figure, nubian...hit em all up. They got your answers better than us hobo's.

planetx is offline Associate Member
    Great advice from the above. Just one other note: my current GF competed in Fitness USA back in 96. I did not know her then, but have seen photos and she was "top notch", placing about tenth or so overall??

My point: She only ran primo, deca , and anavar ....perhaps considered harmless by some standards; in dosages comparable to what Mustang suggested above.

Today she continues to look great and has sinced ceased training. However, she is "hairier than hell", IMO. It's got to have something to do w/ the gear that she took that year.

planet

same thing w/ my friend's girl

he gave her winny shots for like 6 weeks that bitch is a dark skinned italian.bro, she grew facial hair i couldn't grow in a month.and he thought she was a bitch on her period,hahaah.i saw this slut beat the shit out of like 3 girls that summer and tried to throw him down the stairs,haha.now i don't believe in the whole roid rage bullshit as it's written about or accused, but gear tweeked her hormones to an imbalance i've yet to see since.

pbnyc, actually how it all came about was her asking if she could, and i said " no why don't you just try some exenadrine" but then of corse she started " well if you can do it, why can't i " keep in mind she does not like me doing it, i think this is her reason for doing it, to make me see and feel how she feels. But i have explained to her all possibilities of her actions, and she still wants to do it. Maybe i can trick her alittle with some clen =o) She'd never know the diffrence, thanks for all the reply's it would make alot more sence to ask the girls, thanks again.

my gf hates it too

i know what you mean john w/ her trickery.my gf takes xenedrine , but she not into the whole fitness thing.she just doesn't eat and when she does she throws up, but that's another story in itself that i don't want to get into.

primodonna is offline Female Member
    Originally posted by john004
    pbnyc, actually how it all came about was her asking if she could, and i said " no why don't you just try some exenadrine" but then of corse she started " well if you can do it, why can't i " keep in mind she does not like me doing it, i think this is her reason for doing it, to make me see and feel how she feels. But i have explained to her all possibilities of her actions, and she still wants to do it. Maybe i can trick her alittle with some clen =o) She'd never know the diffrence, thanks for all the reply's it would make alot more sence to ask the girls, thanks again.
    From how you explained it, she should not be going anywhere near AS (due to her 'reasons' for taking them)

The fact that you say you could "trick" her and "she'd never know the difference" makes me wonder what kind of a person you are... if you were joking, it wasn't funny...if you weren't, then i hope you realize you can fuck her up for life if you aren't careful...and somehow i think she'd sense a difference once her voice starts changing or she started getting most unwanted facial hair...

That being said...because sometimes no matter what others advise, people will go ahead and do things without properly realizing the consequences...

Follow what M18 said... anavar at 5mg/day for 2 weeks and adjust accordingly...or option #2 primo at 50mg/week for 4 weeks then adjust from there...or better yet, clen 2wks on/2wks off with ECA on the off weeks

Just be careful and let her make all the decisions...it's her body...not yours

I was joking =o) Sorry if you took that the wrong way. I am going to let her make the decision, it is her body, but i also know that girls are diffrent than guys, and im not every educated when it comes to women and AS, so all i can do is find out all the consequences and let her make the decision. Is there a big risk if she's just taking clen ?

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    If your only options are winny or anavar ...got with the winny.

But i like the others would recommend clen . Clen will drop her body fat like she wants and at the same time it has anabolic capablities..so she will grow slightly..not like take AS though..

hope this helps

primodonna is offline Female Member
    Originally posted by Shredz
    If your only options are winny or anavar ...got with the winny.

But i like the others would recommend clen . Clen will drop her body fat like she wants and at the same time it has anabolic capablities..so she will grow slightly..not like take AS though..

hope this helps
    PLEASE DO NOT GO WITH WINNY!!! (over anavar)

I cannot stress that enough...it is a drug that (FOR WOMEN) can cause major damage even at the smallest doses...yes, some have good results with minimal sides...but why risk it when there are safer (not 100% safe though) alternatives?

The 'risks' for her using clen are the same as with men...

Thread Information