BluEyedClubr is offline Associate Member

Started Winny Yesterday - Diet Question

I just started my 8th week of 10 week Test/Decca cycle and started my Winny Shots yesterday - (6 weeks/50mg/ed)

Do you guys go low carb when you start your winny?? I was adviced to go extremely low carb and when I asked if I'd loose my gains if I didn't eat carbs post workout I was told "No Way!" I'm a little sketchy about going low carb all the sudden...?!?!?

I also went from 2 body parts a day down to one a day again because i thought I should give my rotator cuffs a break - what is your take on this? I didn't want to stop workin out today - ended up doing 25 sets for chest and still didn't want to stop!! Should I still be doin 2 body parts a day??

What is your guys opinion on this? This is my first cycle too by the way! Thanks!

** Bump ***

Can't anyone answer this for me?

*** Bump ***

No one has any own personal preference they can share??

Day later... still trying to get some advice

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Well it depends on what you are trying to achieve as far as the diet is concerned however no matter what diet I am on I always take carbs post workout. If you are doing 25 sets for chest it sounds like you are either overtraining or not doing enough weight.

Originally posted by Rickson
    Well it depends on what you are trying to achieve as far as the diet is concerned however no matter what diet I am on I always take carbs post workout. If you are doing 25 sets for chest it sounds like you are either overtraining or not doing enough weight.
    Since I put on 20 lb since beginning of cycle I want to keep my gains.

That's what I thought too - but I'm going to failure on each set b/w 6-10 reps and my chest feels like it's going to explode out of my tank top - but I just don't seem to want to stop - like an adrenaline rush! I thought it might be b/c my body is used to the 2 body parts a day routine I was on....

Thread Information