Jarod is offline Associate Member

Thread On Busts--from Elite

Thought this might interest some of you

http://boards.elitefitness.com/forum...hreadid=231797

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    man, why'd you have to post this? I have some orders coming in from Yugo and China. at least i have a po box and a friend that works there.

Iowa Boy is offline Associate Member
    Shit that sucks. The fireman should be given a break. The boy needs to be all-jacked up to get the job done right. Would you want your family to be saved by a normal guy or a man with some gear in him???? I choose the gear. The work they have to do is a bitch.
    -Iowa Boy

Iowa Boy is offline Associate Member
    It leaves a bad feeling. I also live in Iowa. This sucks.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Wow I just went to look at that thread and got a message that my account is suspended due to inactivity. If I want to keep my account I have to upgrade to platinum.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    ^ lol.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Dammit that sucks! shit damn pigs don't they have better shit to do? wtf

Dizzle.........Sorry bro. but better you find out this way than in handcuffs behind bars......unless you have a shit load coming in I think you are safe plus yours is going to po box..... but a little ounce of paranoya is better than sitting in a jail going "damn I should have...."

yes bros read it..bro had his packaged opened and from that they obtained a search warrant SONS OF BITCHES... man risks his life in this regular job by being a fireman on a daily basis and did other duties and now his life could be ruined, even if he gets off with a slap on the wrist this is still on his record. Any good job that does a background check will pull this up.

The way i see it he has 3 possibilities.

#1 they TOTALLY SCREW HIM

#2 They take into account of his selfless act of being a fireman and his good record previously both with the fire department and police department and let him off lightly....this is a big IF

#3 he gets a DAMN good attorney and combination with possibility #2 he cuts a deal or cops to lesser charges

or his attorney could get him totally off but that really is stretching it. You really are talking about technicalities then .
    Last edited by Jarod; 05-13-2003 at 05:20 PM.

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    Just glad to see that my tax dollars are going to good use..Nice job feds.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Rickson
    Wow I just went to look at that thread and got a message that my account is suspended due to inactivity. If I want to keep my account I have to upgrade to platinum.
    now thats a real heartbreaker...........if it were me, i'd rush right over there and sign up.

peace I4L

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Scary shit, thanks for the link... I had a package of nolvadex come from the UK once that was opened and sealed back up with green U.S. customs tape around it. Freaked me out! These things should remind us to always be safe and paranoid.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    This shit has been happening all year here, going domestic until it cools down. Sad to see a fireman go down, one hero less on the streets.

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    that second story was in my backyard! havent spoke to my iowa city source in a couple months also. might have to avoid that area now.

you probable should avoid it....even if you get in touch with your source it could be a set up............

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    talked to my source and he seems fine. though i have had one guy that i mutually dont get along with hassling me to help him out when before he hated to see me. it could of been his source. maybe that means i might get bigger than him now.

Remember we are easier targets for the police than real criminals we usually don't need weapons when we do business and for the most part we are usually the average joe.

r2ii is offline Junior Member
    hate to see posts like that, but hey its good to know whats going on.. kinda keeps us all in check.. Safe shipping bros!

Big Presser is offline Junior Member
    I can't stand when I hear about shit like this. The dude is a fireman and had 7000 dbol oh woopty fucking doo. Who cares if it is for personal use or others the guy doesn't deserve to be put away... Sorry bros but this kind of shit pisses me off. It's a dangerous game but in my opinion its taken way too fucking seriously.

BIG PRESSER

psleez65 is offline Junior Member
    This kind of shit makes me sick!!! I live in a large metropolitan(sic) area of the East Coast of the US where illicit drugs like crack and herion are sold openly on street corners of the major city (watch " The Corner " or "The Wire" on HBO, I'm talking about Baltimore,Md.) You guy have absolutly no idea of what an open air drug market is like unless you have had the discusting privledge to drive through one and I;m sure some of you live in large US cities and have seen this. I spoke w/ a friend recently who manages a storage facility. The FBI payed him a visit to search a unit of a major drug dealer. Inside the unit they found, bag after bag full of top of the line clothing ( w/ the price tags still attached, $80 shirts etc ) 300 pair of tennis shoes and other things including expencive auto wheels and tires which when cut open revealed $700,000 in fucking cash!!!!!! These people are in the killing business, plan and simple. Drugs like cocaine and herion enslave and kill people as well as the turf wars that go on over their distrubution. The local news is so filled w/ death here it's discusting! And the US government finds time to bust a fireman or folks like you and me for trying to better ourselves. That fireman , who may have saved countless lives, may do FEDERAL TIME, but the crack & herion dealers here WILL get probation. Sorry about the rant, just my opinion.

You got to love our society....If I have said it once I will say it again, people can inject a weaker form of botulism(botox) in their face for vanity or to make "wrinkles go away" but if you want to improve your life then that is wrong

fnheadcase is offline New Member
    can anyone post the link of the article from elite, my account there is suspended and I cant activate it unless I pay for a platinum one.

allabs5150 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by psleez65
    This kind of shit makes me sick!!! I live in a large metropolitan(sic) area of the East Coast of the US where illicit drugs like crack and herion are sold openly on street corners of the major city (watch " The Corner " or "The Wire" on HBO, I'm talking about Baltimore,Md.) You guy have absolutly no idea of what an open air drug market is like unless you have had the discusting privledge to drive through one and I;m sure some of you live in large US cities and have seen this. I spoke w/ a friend recently who manages a storage facility. The FBI payed him a visit to search a unit of a major drug dealer. Inside the unit they found, bag after bag full of top of the line clothing ( w/ the price tags still attached, $80 shirts etc ) 300 pair of tennis shoes and other things including expencive auto wheels and tires which when cut open revealed $700,000 in fucking cash!!!!!! These people are in the killing business, plan and simple. Drugs like cocaine and herion enslave and kill people as well as the turf wars that go on over their distrubution. The local news is so filled w/ death here it's discusting! And the US government finds time to bust a fireman or folks like you and me for trying to better ourselves. That fireman , who may have saved countless lives, may do FEDERAL TIME, but the crack & herion dealers here WILL get probation.
    Sorry about the rant, just my opinion.
    I here ya 100% Bro. I am in the Philly area quite often and see the same shit you are talking about. These fuckin dirtbags are openly selling crack heroine coke and who knows what else on street corners, and getting away with it, while upstanding job holding Bros with familys and good lives are gettin thier ball busted

Thread Information